Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she went abroad! What if she contracts covid and gets put in a hotel quarantine for 2 weeks separate to sienna? I’m sure they could have had a blissful weekend away in the UK it’s insane to me. Sienna is about to go through a huge change with a new baby, she needs her mum and dad now to connect with snd boost their bond. Why threaten that? For a few meals out and sunny days?! They have a bloody charmed life as it is!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she went abroad! What if she contracts covid and gets put in a hotel quarantine for 2 weeks separate to sienna? I’m sure they could have had a blissful weekend away in the UK it’s insane to me. Sienna is about to go through a huge change with a new baby, she needs her mum and dad now to connect with snd boost their bond. Why threaten that? For a few meals out and sunny days?! They have a bloody charmed life as it is!
Why would you also fly so late in pregnancy? It’s not advisable. I can’t imagine needing to go abroad so badly

Reactions: 9
Agreed.. or if either of them catch it and she goes into labour, Hugo would not be able to be there. During my last 8 weeks (was pregnant until end of december) we just worked and came home, was so scared about catching it and baby's dad missing the birth.

Reactions: 3
I could barely get comfortable in the last 8 weeks with my second, a holiday would have been my idea of hell!

Reactions: 1
I could barely get comfortable in the last 8 weeks with my second, a holiday would have been my idea of hell!
I remember going on a city trip to Lisbon with my brother (I wasn’t even heavily pregnant but still quite pregnant) and I literally had to stop walking every 15 minutes to find a toilet. It was awful and he was so annoyed at me 😂 wish I stayed home

I remember going on a city trip to Lisbon with my brother (I wasn’t even heavily pregnant but still quite pregnant) and I literally had to stop walking every 15 minutes to find a toilet. It was awful and he was so annoyed at me 😂 wish I stayed home
I'm sure the hills in Lisbon didn't help either. I'm tired of influencers like Millie perpetuating the myth that pregnancy is a walk in the park

Reactions: 4
Her latest post 🙄🙄🙄

She can’t be too worried or feel too much Mum guilt about separation anxiety if she left Sienna to go ABROAD 🤯

It’s all for engagement - she is the most unrelatable person on Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg she’s such an idiot. She’s constantly away and Sienna has a nanny. Why on Earth would she have separation anxiety?! 🧐

Reactions: 11
It’s so odd that she doesn’t get it! Separation anxiety is normal but then maybe don’t abandon her for a baby moon or constantly sleep train her and leave her in the cot alone

Reactions: 9
So concerned about Sienna feeling insecure she fecked off to Marbella for a week without her. Saw the DM pics of her yesterday, the pictures of her on the beach are so so cringe! Just enjoying ‘couple time’ which in real life means taking loads of selfies and posing for the paps and Hugo’s camera whilst on the beach with her belly out and her smug face, she is so desperately embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So concerned about Sienna feeling insecure she fecked off to Marbella for a week without her. Saw the DM pics of her yesterday, the pictures of her on the beach are so so cringe! Just enjoying ‘couple time’ which in real life means taking loads of selfies and posing for the paps and Hugo’s camera whilst on the beach with her belly out and her smug face, she is so desperately embarrassing!
Sorry I always seem to make these posts about me but when I was pregnant with my second I felt so bad for my first daughter that I didn't want to miss out on any time with her as I knew everything was about to change for her, I couldn't fathom being away for a week it was bad enough being in hospital!

Reactions: 7
yes, I was also grieving that it would be the last few months with just my daughter and I as I knew the new baby would take attention away from her. It’s normal for babies to go through a stage of crying when you leave the room. It continues to surprise me that she does these long posts about the most basic things. Millie is collaborating with so many experts in the field, has no one told her?

Reactions: 2
She seems to really find her little girl a nuisance posting a reel of her doing normal toddler things and making out it’s such a drama and hardship. Why don’t you interact and play with you child instead of filming her turfing out a kitchen cupboard. She also posted about her daughter screams every time she goes out and when sienna is taken to the park by “somebody else” she called it separation anxiety. Sounds like the girl wants to be loved and looked after not dumped with the hired help or left alone in her cot for an hour whilst mummy goes for another facial, or another lunch, or another PR event.
she also shouldn’t have her in trainers when she can barely walk. She and Hugo have access to the best doctors, the best resources, have families so why does Millie behave so cluelessly? She needs parenting lessons and a reality check. Being a parent doesn’t mean carrying on as a single person in your 20s. If you feel like that why have more? She needs to start putting her child first. Not her wishes.

Reactions: 13
I have a similar age gap as she will, she looks bloody amazing I feel like a stretch mark covered ogre in comparison! Ahhhhh to be rich and afford beauty treatments galore!

• Haha
My eyes popped out of my head and nearly choked on my own spit when I saw that post:

I am soooo worried about the separation anxiety but sod it. I’m off on holiday with your daddy and not taking you. Tough luck if you miss me. We’re going to pretend we’re child free like we were on the first baby moon. The final time with you as an only child is so so precious - but not really because we are leaving you to go on hols. Deal with it toddler. Also the #ads are so time consuming that you will have a nanny even though I don’t have a demanding job. I just can’t be arsed to parent

The kids got separation anxiety cos it's always being separated from her, go and have an hours nap in your cot probably with the door shut , go with nanny cos mummy has a massage, go with nanny cos I'm shooting content, stay with nanny while we go away, stay with nanny on holiday cos mummy and daddy want to rest! Stupid is as stupid does!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems to really find her little girl a nuisance posting a reel of her doing normal toddler things and making out it’s such a drama and hardship. Why don’t you interact and play with you child instead of filming her turfing out a kitchen cupboard.
I thought this was off too! The video was so mild, okay so sienna likes to pull teabags out of the box or play with a purse and pull out the cards- she is a normal toddler! Millie clearly thought that video warranted sympathy for her nightmare child, but I actually just thought sienna seemed super adorable! She has such a cute little face and seemed curious and interested in her surroundings. I don't think Millie appreciated how much a child would impact her tidy house and glamourous glitzy life, this is why I'm so surprised they're having another so soon!

Imagine growing up and your mum posting your every tantrum or milestone on social media to friends and strangers, I would hate to grow up with that.

it was hard enough growing up in a village and my mum telling everyone about my milestones or problems, but to over a million people. She’s growing up in her mother’s shadow and everyone will know everything about her. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.