Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The venue looks beautiful, but did she marry prof Green at soho farmhouse? I might be wrong. It would be a bit strange going back there.

Reactions: 1
It’s such an OTT christening - I’m reckoning it’ll be in Hello/OK so they went all out

I wonder why Rosie wasn't at the christening but her twin Lily was? Also, it seems like Caggie was missing. I notice Rosie barely likes any of Millie's posts and vice versa. Rosie seems to find time to like Hugo's posts though lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure about anyone else but I am sick of seeing her pose with her bump.

I am also pregnant and baby due in a few weeks and I honestly don’t see my own bump as much as I see hers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have about two photos of my second pregnancy because I felt so ill all the way through, god knows how she does it the nanny must be working overtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Millie’s ad for the at home beauty treatments, had to laugh at Hugo’s “it’s a hard life” comment. I know he said it with love but we were all thinking it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sienna’s walking and feet/gait are still so odd and stumbling. I know all children develop very differently and some
don’t even walk yet.. but the way she started walking and with her hips etc! My little one was born 10 days after her and runs everywhere. Her feet are still so weirdly angled. They will be fine soon no doubt as they seem to be getting straighter but it angers me how now she is PAID she is going on about footwear and proper support after months of dangling her hip dysplasic baby in too small badly positioned baby shoes which no doubt hindered her 🙄

Sienna’s walking and feet/gait are still so odd and stumbling. I know all children develop very differently and some
don’t even walk yet.. but the way she started walking and with her hips etc! My little one was born 10 days after her and runs everywhere. Her feet are still so weirdly angled. They will be fine soon no doubt as they seem to be getting straighter but it angers me how now she is PAID she is going on about footwear and proper support after months of dangling her hip dysplasic baby in too small badly positioned baby shoes which no doubt hindered her 🙄
THIS! You shouldn't have a baby in shoes until 2 monthhs after they start walking!! And then ideally they should be soft soles. Not the ones she was advertising. Also no activity centres. They legally can only sell them if thhey state no more than 15 mins a day. Because they are terrible for baby's hips. Most parents can get away with not following these rules. But her daughter has a hip problem. And is still walking out toeing. Get that girl out of shoes. Seriously. She is clearly struggling with learning how to walk.

Reactions: 4
THIS! You shouldn't have a baby in shoes until 2 monthhs after they start walking!! And then ideally they should be soft soles. Not the ones she was advertising. Also no activity centres. They legally can only sell them if thhey state no more than 15 mins a day. Because they are terrible for baby's hips. Most parents can get away with not following these rules. But her daughter has a hip problem. And is still walking out toeing. Get that girl out of shoes. Seriously. She is clearly struggling with learning how to walk.
The poor baby is just one big #ad

Reactions: 3
The poor baby is just one big #ad
I think that’s what annoys me about Millie in that her insta career could be perfectly sustainable without Sienna being constantly featured for content or sponsored posts.

Not that I think that Millie particularly has anything exciting to say on any of these topics and she’d still be boring as hell, but she was managing to nab ads and sponsored posts from fashion brands, hair and beauty, health, wellness and fitness, interior design and homeware and travel so why the need to pimp out your kid too…except because it’s easy money.

I mean look at the downside, Sienna is now so over exposed that we all know that she duck walks at the age of 15 months. The fact that she reads tattle- she has addressed things in the past that have popped up here- should give her a reality check to stop monetizing her kid.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Millie may be suffering from postpartum depression? It really seems like she barely spends time with Sienna. The constant spa days during the week (like seriously how many treatments do you need EVERY week). The juggling her with Hugo during the weekend. Do they ever actually spend the whole day together as a family? It seems like one has her in the morning, then one has her in the afternoon. And dumping Sienna in the crib for a quiet hour. How many hours is she even awake for?

The sleep training at 4 months despite the big risk of SIDS below the age of 6 months - sharing the same room is a massive protective factor. And now on holiday without Sienna. I get wanting to spend time with your husband. But flying abroad without her? She isn't even 1.5. What if she was crying desperate for mummy to come home? I would worry so much about leaving my baby and flying to another country. Especially during such unpredictable Covid times.

My daughter is a similar age. And yes I would love a day off a week. But more than that and I would miss her like crazy. Plus the mum guilty. There are many mums who choose to work. But they miss their child! And wish they did have more time with them. Millie has the option but she can't even spend a day a week dedicated to Sienna.

I don't know. Maybe I am wrong. But the vibe she gives off. Especially when she is filming Sienna, it seems like she is such a nuisance to her. And she barely interacts with her. Just standing above her filming for content.

The fact Sienna is in dresses every single day. Bows in her hair. She is like a doll. Dresses are not easy for toddlers to play in. They constantly get in the way. Just let her wear some leggings one day. Let her have fun. And don't put her in the thickest soled Air maxes when she can barely walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Millie may be suffering from postpartum depression? It really seems like she barely spends time with Sienna. The constant spa days during the week (like seriously how many treatments do you need EVERY week). The juggling her with Hugo during the weekend. Do they ever actually spend the whole day together as a family? It seems like one has her in the morning, then one has her in the afternoon. And dumping Sienna in the crib for a quiet hour. How many hours is she even awake for?

The sleep training at 4 months despite the big risk of SIDS below the age of 6 months - sharing the same room is a massive protective factor. And now on holiday without Sienna. I get wanting to spend time with your husband. But flying abroad without her? She isn't even 1.5. What if she was crying desperate for mummy to come home? I would worry so much about leaving my baby and flying to another country. Especially during such unpredictable Covid times.

My daughter is a similar age. And yes I would love a day off a week. But more than that and I would miss her like crazy. Plus the mum guilty. There are many mums who choose to work. But they miss their child! And wish they did have more time with them. Millie has the option but she can't even spend a day a week dedicated to Sienna.

I don't know. Maybe I am wrong. But the vibe she gives off. Especially when she is filming Sienna, it seems like she is such a nuisance to her. And she barely interacts with her. Just standing above her filming for content.

The fact Sienna is in dresses every single day. Bows in her hair. She is like a doll. Dresses are not easy for toddlers to play in. They constantly get in the way. Just let her wear some leggings one day. Let her have fun. And don't put her in the thickest soled Air maxes when she can barely walk.
I think she just had her babies primarily as an accessory to help her insta following/ keep her relevant for the future. She has not had one day without documenting her life and yes, it’s all for show. Sienna is a prop. She is desperate for her old life back and feels entitled to an overseas “Babymoon”. God help her when the next one arrives! It’s so sad when you actually consider it.

Reactions: 9
It’s sad but I agree with you @FrankyFrank. I think she loves Sienna and is bonded but the constant look and feel of exhaustion is clearly there. It’s almost like she’s just moving through it. Hugo and her family are there to support but it’s hard to see. She just seems a bit lost.

Reactions: 5
I agree too…a babymoon is meant as a trip before your FIRST baby to enjoy your last time alone as a couple. But when you already have a baby what’s the point? I know a lot of posters say they would also have a nanny if they had a baby but my daughter is 13 months and the only thing I would appreciate is maybe someone who cleans after her every day (lol). But not someone to leave her with to go on weekends and trips away with hubby. We would miss her like crazy!

Reactions: 9
Does she still do this “hour in the cot thing” ??That to me is pretty cruel - it’s lazy parenting. Interact with your toddler. Yes, they’re exhausting and non-stop once they’re crawling and walking but my god that’s your job - to interact and care for them. All toddlers want is to explore, not be put in a tiny enclosed space and ignored for a hour.

I just can't believe she's having another one so soon. The Nanny must be living with them full time!

I'd love to leave my two girls but feel guilty enough having a night out 🤣

I hate the way she dresses Sienna, agree it's all for the gram, my girls are dressed in whatever is comfortable for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.