Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's off on holiday??? Why are all these "celebs" rushing off on holiday??

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m too sensitive but does anyone else think taking their newborn on a plane full of other people’s germs right now seem a little unnecessary?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My goodness- I’m so glad they are having a well deserved free break from their busy lives! Lockdown must have been so stressful for them, being stuck in their home getting paid to pose for photos.....🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m too sensitive but does anyone else think taking their newborn on a plane full of other people’s germs right now seem a little unnecessary?
I thought that too but after seeing her photo I could go a Santorini sunset and a gyros too. I only pray someone can send me a free stroller that has a handle bar that’s way too short for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hugo DOES have a proper job. He quit Taylor Morris. Right now he’s on furlough from his office job.

Reactions: 2
All she’s done since she’s been pregnant is show her t*ts. I’m not talking about the breastfeeding ones, but during the whole pregnancy & now after she’s constantly showing them. It’s when she’s trying to be subtle & pretending she’s just posting a normal completely unrelated story or photo but her new milk filled boobs are clearly what she’s trying to show off

All she’s done since she’s been pregnant is show her t*ts. I’m not talking about the breastfeeding ones, but during the whole pregnancy & now after she’s constantly showing them. It’s when she’s trying to be subtle & pretending she’s just posting a normal completely unrelated story or photo but her new milk filled boobs are clearly what she’s trying to show off
I’m all for boobs, but just be honest & state on every story you’re just showing them off 😆

Reactions: 7
I don’t have an issue with her being body proud. Seeing those bikini pictures she looks amazing!!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t have an issue with her being body proud. Seeing those bikini pictures she looks amazing!!!
She 100% does. Best she’s looked, but it’s when she’s put something not body related at all, but actually the only reason is because she’s showing her boobs. Like 'what a lovely sunset' but you can’t even see the sunset, just her chest. Just say how proud you are of them & how much you love them - I certainly would 😆

She 100% does. Best she’s looked, but it’s when she’s put something not body related at all, but actually the only reason is because she’s showing her boobs. Like 'what a lovely sunset' but you can’t even see the sunset, just her chest. Just say how proud you are of them & how much you love them - I certainly would 😆
Also she’s said she’s struggling with her new body, so I wouldn’t say she’s body proud. She should be though

Reactions: 4
Maybe a random q but I’m due soon and the photos I’ve seen of her baby in the carrier - is that the right positioning? I always thought that they had to be high enough for you to easily kiss the top of their head?

Reactions: 1
Maybe a random q but I’m due soon and the photos I’ve seen of her baby in the carrier - is that the right positioning? I always thought that they had to be high enough for you to easily kiss the top of their head?
That's what the posters said at the maternity hospital x

I thought the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.