Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having the baby does seem to have changed her a bit for the better. Before she was all about looking completely perfect and posed and now she’s embracing her body.

Reactions: 8
Having the baby does seem to have changed her a bit for the better. Before she was all about looking completely perfect and posed and now she’s embracing her body.
I agree actually. I’m not a fan of the constant ads from either of them but Millie looks awesome, she actually really suits a little extra weight. Looking at both their instagrams this morning they seem like a really sweet couple to each other

Reactions: 13
I honestly thought the "making memories, hashtag ad" post was a little depressing.

Reactions: 2
All the ads are driving me crazy. I used to find her super relatable and very lovable, not anymore #ad. Also, she NEVER answers to any of her followers on instagram....

To be honest I think the ads make her more relatable. She's obviously not as insanely rich as we once believed...If I could make that much money doing so little, I would!

Reactions: 1
Sad about her daughter, good for her for raising awareness to it
I know, poor Millie and poor baby girl. I know she doesn’t have to share everything about her life but that was the sort of real and honest post that made her so loveable originally.

Reactions: 12
My little baby cousin had the same and is totally normal and right as rain after wearing the brace 👍🏼 Fingers crossed for little sienna

Reactions: 9
I don’t know I am irrationally angry but has she posted for suggestions of where to go over bank holiday because she wants a freebie 🤔

Reactions: 3
I don’t know I am irrationally angry but has she posted for suggestions of where to go over bank holiday because she wants a freebie 🤔
Probably yes 🙄 not like they couldn’t afford a last minute air bnb/hotel or stay with family. So irritating

Reactions: 3
Remember the professor green quote that went something like “I don’t want to spend the rest of my life being compared to someone who’s the only thing to do is go on holiday”. At the time I though ouch, what an asshole. She has a new baby, was in Greece a week ago and now is complaining she can’t go to France. Come. On.

Reactions: 10
She can go to France, though. She can afford to sit at home for two weeks afterward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are the rules in the UK? It seems everyone is travelling through Europe right now? Down in Aus and NZ we can’t even move in our own countries.

What are the rules in the UK? It seems everyone is travelling through Europe right now? Down in Aus and NZ we can’t even move in our own countries.
You can travel, although depending where you go you may have to quarantine when you go there and/or when you get back. Countries on the list change all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.