Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he annorexic? I'm sure he was on some reality tv show about eating and he wouldn't do something they wanted. (I know, i know i could not be more clear here.)
That’s really tough, there is not enough information out there about eating disorders in men. My ex husband struggled (and probably still does) with disordered eating. He was borderline anorexic and it dictated our lives at times. Whatever I think of influencers I wouldn’t wish any kind of mental issue on anyone.

Reactions: 5
I was surprised when Hugo and Millie got back together-But I always thought Natalie Joel who he was with for ages after Millie was sooooo pretty and seemed a really normal, down to earth girl. I thought they would have married
I imagine she did too.

Confirmed name - Sienna Grace, v predictable
She was obsessed with siemna miller, copied her tattoos and rippedmoff her boho style with her clothing range.

Is Sienna a "classic"/traditional name in the UK ? Do you know what happened between Millie and Louise from MIC ? They used to be besties in the show but aren't anymore
No. It's Italian extra popular atm due sienna miller fans now spawning.

Anyone else think Sienna is a bit of a fan girl choice from Millie? I like the name, but she is an obvious huge fan of Sienna Miller. She has always copied her style and even had the same star tattoo on her shoulder which Sienna has had for years!
I think it’s a bit loserish to name your child after a celeb you are clearly obsessed with?!
Ok, i should have read these posts before commenting.

Hugo also now posting ads for kitchen cleaning spray? Is this their new image? What happened to constant holidays in d’antibes? I always wonder what their socialite friends must think when they see them promote such tacky things. Honestly Millie hasn’t had a clear message since she lost the clothing company, I do like her but just feel like she hasn’t had anything real to say in a while. I am looking forward to seeing her take on motherhood, I just hope it’s authentic and not one huge ad.
Anything to avoid actual work is fine. These people have rich parents, they are inherited money, they are not by in large brilliant minds expected to contribute much to any field. I would be suprised if either of them have read a book cover to cover.

No well done to her for talking about breastfeeding, how she found the early days and how she’s overcome the hell part. The only way I overcame the brutal first few days (weeks with my first!) was by reading online. She’s in the public eye and this will actually help some people. At 3am on day 3 there ain’t no midwife or a mate up to help you figure it out, so online you go. Been there, cracked nipples, engorged, initial latch pain, blocked ducts....
She is not dping this out of the goodness of her heart, there will be an ad or money at the end of this 'new mum struggles' share fest.

No well done to her for talking about breastfeeding, how she found the early days and how she’s overcome the hell part. The only way I overcame the brutal first few days (weeks with my first!) was by reading online. She’s in the public eye and this will actually help some people. At 3am on day 3 there ain’t no midwife or a mate up to help you figure it out, so online you go. Been there, cracked nipples, engorged, initial latch pain, blocked ducts....
She is not dping this out of the goodness of her heart, there will be an ad or money at the end of this 'new mum struggles' share fest.
I can't hugely understand the 'ad motive' behind the breastfeeding post. We've all said it but there surely is no shortage of money. If it was about 'staying in the limelight' I think she could use her time in a lot better (and moralistic way) - she could genuinely be successful if she started a motherhood blog - I actually think people would respect seeing a bit more of the real Millie - warts n all. It's just a shame that she's pimping out that poor new baby in her first few precious weeks. :(
Her parents may have money. It is not her money. She is not rich.

If that were me and was living comfortably, I would use the money from ads to put in a savings account for the baby. Well she might be doing that, you never know. But she definitely needs to calm down on the ads, it’s ridiculous.
She needs the money.i don't think night nurses and elite nurseries (when they open) take a shout out of instagram as payment. Neither she or big H work to get a steady paycheque, they aren't wealthy in the way a traditional tv presenter or a dentist partner would be.

I found this thread as i keep seeing her making declarations of being oh so happy with her new body, and am awaitng the dvd or exercise scription for post partum recovery, maybe something like fellow mic alumni Louise does. No way will she be happy not shrinking down to a size 4 or whatever. Don't think hugo would stand i either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel like the “going back to work” post was very contrived. We know you never stopped working. The paid content etc was immediate. Surely Hugo could have rocked the pram instead of filming her and pumping actually takes at most 20 mins. You can finish pumping before you start working. It’s just not the every day experience of new mums, especially those who buy their own prams, breast pumps and have husbands who are back at the office after two weeks.

Reactions: 14
I feel like the “going back to work” post was very contrived. We know you never stopped working. The paid content etc was immediate. Surely Hugo could have rocked the pram instead of filming her and pumping actually takes at most 20 mins. You can finish pumping before you start working. It’s just not the every day experience of new mums, especially those who buy their own prams, breast pumps and have husbands who are back at the office after two weeks.
Spot on 👏🏽

Her work is not like everyone else's work! Not that it's not valid but it's not quite the same is it!

Reactions: 6
My partner knows Professor Green, so I have met him a few times, and he is a really lovely guy. Way too good for Millie. Also are we supposed to believe that going back to work video was her being caught off guard? Definitely set up for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 14
My partner knows Professor Green, so I have met him a few times, and he is a really lovely guy. Way too good for Millie. Also are we supposed to believe that going back to work video was her being caught off guard? Definitely set up for the gram 🙄
I’ve met him a few times and agree he’s a lovely bloke. They always seemed like a strange match

Reactions: 8
I met her twice while they were together, and she really is the complete opposite to him. I don’t follow or take much notice of Hugo, but I really don’t like him from what I’ve seen, so I guess they suit each other 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What songs of professor green are known to be mackintosh inspired??

I'm really curious
Also, weird she was always in love (infatuated) with Hugo and now has him. Must have been torturous watching him with Natalie joel all those years (what's she up to?)
However, he now needs her for their couple earning potential. No one is interested in Hugo alone, and i doubt he wants a real job where actual work is required for 8 or 9 hours a day. Does anyone know what his education beyond school is?

Reactions: 3

I'm really curious
Also, weird she was always in love (infatuated) with Hugo and now has him. Must have been torturous watching him with Natalie joel all those years (what's she up to?)
However, he now needs her for their couple earning potential. No one is interested in Hugo alone, and i doubt he wants a real job where actual work is required for 8 or 9 hours a day. Does anyone know what his education beyond school is?
Hugo’s sunglasses brand is quite successful. He studied at the Courtauld institute. And his dad is a successful barrister and managing partner of a law firm so he also he also has a lot of family money to rely on

Reactions: 8
Hugo’s sunglasses brand is quite successful. He studied at the Courtauld institute. And his dad is a successful barrister and managing partner of a law firm so he also he also has a lot of family money to rely on
I have to say that is pet peeve - family money is not your money. People need to make their own way and be able to earn enough themselves to live off. Inherited money either runs out, or results in some f*cked up adult children. Adult children who never really become adults. Many will disagree but i stand firm on this one.

I didn't know he was at The Courtauld! Thanks for the info. Also haven't heard anything about the specs, but... maybe i shouldn't admit that!

Reactions: 7
For me it’s more the shift into mummy blogging. A week ago you were planning a holiday and asking what to pack and now you are a totally real and authentic busy working mum. It’s a staged image that is being passed off as real. It all looks so forced and it’s honestly just cringe.

Reactions: 11

I'm really curious
Hugo is actually super smart and had a great education (Harrow School). If I'm not mistaken, he is also the co-ounder of Taylor Morris

Reactions: 2
Hugo is actually super smart and had a great education (Harrow School). If I'm not mistaken, he is also the co-ounder of Taylor Morris
Just because he went to an elite school doesn't make him smart. It just means he had wealthy parents who wanted him to go to a good school to rub shoulders with the 'right sort'

Milly went to a good public school too, but wasn't ever known for her intellectual prowess. She has made some money of her own off mic though I won't deny it. But not enough for the life she feels untitled too.

To conclude, sorry but i find them both to be highly unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just because he went to an elite school doesn't make him smart. It just means he had wealthy parents who wanted him to go to a good school to rub shoulders with the 'right sort'

Milly went to a good public school too, but wasn't ever known for her intellectual prowess. She has made some money of her own off mic though I won't deny it. But not enough for the life she feels untitled too.

Absolutely 👏🏽

Reactions: 3

Totally agree, I did part of my education in private schools and actually most of the people there were less intelligent than when I went to state school, they were just trained to pass exams then had good connections for later

Absolutely 👏🏽
Yeh they are both the epitome of rich entitlement and it angers me they have had so many opportunities for doing so little.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.