Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can travel, although depending where you go you may have to quarantine when you go there and/or when you get back. Countries on the list change all the time.
Although from people I know quarantine isn’t even being enforced, in oz/ no it’s mandatory hotel stay, people I know haven’t even been warned to quarantine in the airport on arrival

Reactions: 3
Packing for a baby is a military operation?? Keeping her awake at night?? Imagine your biggest worry in life is forgetting some accessory for your baby! Her baby is breastfed - she can’t forget her boobs! So the child really only needs wipes, diapers and a spare change of clothes. You literally just keep them in a bag by the door. What else is she packing for her baby? I’m genuinely confused how it is such a big task for her...

Reactions: 6
‘First word at 4 months!’ Omg she should be embarrassed 😂😂😂
I had a mum friend like this, her son always does it all first. He face planted and that was a crawl 🤣 he said something and first word was ‘yes’ lmao 🤣
SheS still like it now, it’s so draining and Toxic

To be fair to Millie - she said “trying to say her first word” and the baby is actually strongly mimicking the right sounds for the word.

I was ready for her being utterly ridiculous in that post based on what I read here but I think she’s tempered her excited first time mum vibes quite well. I’ve seen worse.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why Millie or Hugo haven't like Vogue or Spencer new baby pics on Insta and vice versa?

To be fair to Millie - she said “trying to say her first word” and the baby is actually strongly mimicking the right sounds for the word.

I was ready for her being utterly ridiculous in that post based on what I read here but I think she’s tempered her excited first time mum vibes quite well. I’ve seen worse.

Okay so in the story she first posted she said ‘First word at 4 months’ (something along those lines, but a statement with no mention of trying). Then in the actual instagram post a few hours later she said trying .. i figure she got a few direct messages being a bit like .. that doesn’t count as her first word! 😂

Reactions: 1
Okay so in the story she first posted she said ‘First word at 4 months’ (something along those lines, but a statement with no mention of trying). Then in the actual instagram post a few hours later she said trying .. i figure she got a few direct messages being a bit like .. that doesn’t count as her first word! 😂
Ah I didn’t see the story, just the post. I guess we’ve all been there with our first born at one point and had someone gently tell us we might be being a bit overexcited 😂

Her breastfeeding post today was ridiculous. Why feel the need to announce something so personal? And of course everything is a drama!

I don’t know if i totally believe it. It seems a bit Lydia Bright! A baby was probably just being a baby .. and she wanted a diagnosis. I read somewhere that Millie says she loves a routine. So her baby sleeps 12 hours at night, with 4 hour feeds. Having a routine with breastfeeding is very hard. Then expecting a baby to sleep 12 hours every night. She was probably waking up with a few times gas pain, and Millie felt like that was a problem!

It just sounded a bit like witching hour. Where they’re tired and grumpy and a bit of gas has built up throughout the day, so they scream blue murder. I think she’s probably announced it as she’s worried about potential Mum shaming from giving up breastfeeding.

It can’t have been easy bf-ing with the leg braces. My son had GERD and there was no suggestion from doctors to give up breastfeeding because of GERD though. Maybe she jumped at the chance to give it up once the doctor mentioned the benefits of stopping as you typically get longer stretches of sleep. In that respect I can’t blame her. The fact she has done a post about it must mean she cuts herself up about it and wants to prove she’s ok about it, but I suspect she’s not really.

You don’t need to announce you have given up breastfeeding! Again harping on about how she has loved the bonding time she has had by breastfeeding as if mothers who formula feed don’t bond with their babies whilst doing it! Maybe she has just run out of the #ads she can do with breastfeeding and now can do ads for bottles, bottle warmers, perfect prep machines etc!

Silent reflux? Just sounds like normal gas pain!
It does doesn’t it, but it’s no good for young babies, the acid coming up onto their delicate oesophagus and causing pain. I must say it will be interesting to see now whether bottles and the perfect prep machine will be blagged.

Reactions: 2
No surprise Millie is having to wean early (her baby is super special, lets not forget)! The recent videos of her baby, she definitely doesn’t look ready. Her baby was born via c section, potentially 3/4 weeks before she would have gone into labour naturally. I think she just is bored, wants the next step already.

Reactions: 4
What’s with the disco ball for the baby? Is that a common thing? I thought you’d need relaxing neutral tones and maybe a night-light 😂 (non-mama here)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.