Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No well done to her for talking about breastfeeding, how she found the early days and how she’s overcome the hell part. The only way I overcame the brutal first few days (weeks with my first!) was by reading online. She’s in the public eye and this will actually help some people. At 3am on day 3 there ain’t no midwife or a mate up to help you figure it out, so online you go. Been there, cracked nipples, engorged, initial latch pain, blocked ducts....
She only spoke about it because she was getting paid to

Reactions: 5
I don’t have children so correct me if I’m wrong but surely in the early days with a newborn you just want to nest/chill/recover..not pose for blinking instagram ads?! Guess the money is more important to them...

Reactions: 6
Honestly once the feeding is sorted newborns don’t really do much. It’s kinda the best time to insta ad. Agree it’s tacky though.

Now advertising some wayfair tat. I refuse to believe that is all actually staying out in their garden especially the woven wall hanging 😂 She needs to mix it up with some normal content!!

I don’t reckon. Remember the house tour when she showed off the shelving with all the “special” items that they had “collected”. It was seriously a quality street tin, a few photographs and then all the generic styling items (eg coral on a stick) that is in every homewears store on the high street. As long as they don’t have to pay for it, I don’t think they really care.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I didn’t think the ads would flow quite this thick and fast right after having her first baby. The mind boggles. Honestly. What’s going on. It can’t be for the money, surely, I thought someone said up thread that Hugo’s business was doing well. Didn’t she have an inheritance. And they live in Chelsea. What is with these ads just weeks after your first baby.

Reactions: 4
If that were me and was living comfortably, I would use the money from ads to put in a savings account for the baby. Well she might be doing that, you never know. But she definitely needs to calm down on the ads, it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I liked her clothing range, a shame it folded. It was a bit pricey for the real target demographic though.
Yeah I went in a kind of second hand shop And they’d obviously acquired a load of her dead stock. It was quite nice but so small! I’m a 10/12 in any other brand and I would never have got into it

I never watched MIC so i only know of her from general media. She seems so pointless. I remember her doing youtube vids with tanya burr. How did they meet? Ive found her far more annoying since she split with Green
They were both on made in chelsea , don’t know if they knew each other before then I never watched much. I think they’ll end up doing a reality show of their new life as parents

Reactions: 1
So she’s pretty much getting money for nothing so it’s hard to hate but anyone else feel like pro green would be saying no bloody way to the onslaught of tacky ads if it was his kid. Funny how Millie was the classy one but I just find the cash grab so cringe. She is looking amazing though!

Reactions: 9
Yes I think Pro Green wouldn't be up for the ads, would ruin his street cred!

I thought they split as he wanted kids and she didn't but now she has one it must be a kick in the teeth for him, although he seems better suited to his new g/f anyway!

Reactions: 8
The gossip I read was more that they were young and crazy in love but would just argue. He would go out and party, she would be furious, they would fight, the relationship just went stale. They do both seem better suited to their new partners, I did love them as a coupe though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.