Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her and Hugo quite sweet. It's nice that after all these years they ended up together and have started a family

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought she looked amazing in the dailymail today, she just had a baby, she’s breastfeeding, she’s clearly having a hard time doing so, would I go out in public wearing only a nursing vest? Probably not, but doesn’t change the fact that she looked great!

Reactions: 7
I agree, she looks amazing. It looks like breastfeeding friendly activewear as well, not standard maternity singlet. Don’t see anything wrong going out in either.

Reactions: 3
No well done to her for talking about breastfeeding, how she found the early days and how she’s overcome the hell part. The only way I overcame the brutal first few days (weeks with my first!) was by reading online. She’s in the public eye and this will actually help some people. At 3am on day 3 there ain’t no midwife or a mate up to help you figure it out, so online you go. Been there, cracked nipples, engorged, initial latch pain, blocked ducts....

Reactions: 9
Thanks for this, very encouraging.
I had the quickest birth with my first one (less than 2 hours from the first contraction).
I am pregnant again and been told either to have a home birth (no thanks) or an elective c section.
I am sure the emergency one is not fun but hopefully the elective one won’t be as bad! I’ll also be in millies hospital but doubt I’ll get papped 😂😂
Iv had both emergency and elective, the elective was completely different recovery! My daughter went into NICU so I had to be up and walking to go and feed her. But very different and recovery was a lot quicker :) I also stopped the pain meds A lot quicker on the elective

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought she looked amazing in the dailymail today, she just had a baby, she’s breastfeeding, she’s clearly having a hard time doing so, would I go out in public wearing only a nursing vest? Probably not, but doesn’t change the fact that she looked great!
I didn’t say she didn’t look good 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just that I thought she needed a bra.

Iv had both emergency and elective, the elective was completely different recovery! My daughter went into NICU so I had to be up and walking to go and feed her. But very different and recovery was a lot quicker :) I also stopped the pain meds A lot quicker on the elective
thank you😀😀

I was really surprised by Millie’s post about her breastfeeding struggles then I realised it was for an app/ad. I don’t agree with her making money out of breastfeeding struggles.

Reactions: 18
I was really surprised by Millie’s post about her breastfeeding struggles then I realised it was for an app/ad. I don’t agree with her making money out of breastfeeding struggles.
Yes I realised same half way through, whilst talking about it is great how disappointing it’s all written for her to make money

Reactions: 6
I can't hugely understand the 'ad motive' behind the breastfeeding post. We've all said it but there surely is no shortage of money. If it was about 'staying in the limelight' I think she could use her time in a lot better (and moralistic way) - she could genuinely be successful if she started a motherhood blog - I actually think people would respect seeing a bit more of the real Millie - warts n all. It's just a shame that she's pimping out that poor new baby in her first few precious weeks. :(

Reactions: 5
Agree. The ad to authentic content ratio is off. No one bought magazines for the ads and people hate seeing constant ads from those they follow.

Reactions: 5
I highly doubt she uses Peanut... why would she? She has a specific circle of posh friends, celeb friends (and many of them are Mums) and the money and the means to get professional breastfeeding support. The post seemed very fake, like Peanut had written the words for her...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.