Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I read her video comments, I always randomly remember her replying "thank you so much for your stellar advice" in a sarcastic way, to someone that was only making an innocent suggestion. That was years ago.

I do actually quite like watching her videos but I would never comment anything or interact on Insta, etc.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and with Christmas music playing on it. She still has a few weeks of vlogust left, doesn't look promising that she'll bother until the end
I wonder if she filmed Vlogust to broadcast to the world that she is planning on moving house, she cannot keep anything to herself.

She is just damn right rude to anyone who comments & presumably in real life too-she’s fallen out with her parents, doesn’t mention her brother, never mentions Lee’s family & her only friends appear to be Emma & Caz. What happened to Stacey? Laura? She doesn’t ever speak of them anymore.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she filmed Vlogust to broadcast to the world that she is planning on moving house, she cannot keep anything to herself.

She is just damn right rude to anyone who comments & presumably in real life too-she’s fallen out with her parents, doesn’t mention her brother, never mentions Lee’s family & her only friends appear to be Emma & Caz. What happened to Stacey? Laura? She doesn’t ever speak of them anymore.
She has been very rude to me in comments in the past, on 2 or 3 occasions. I hadn't been rude in the slightest, only asked a question, but she felt the need to be obnoxious. I can't even imagine what she's like in real life. Would love to hear more from the person who went to school with her!

Reactions: 8
And here she goes again thinking she’s American..calling a wardrobe a closet and referring to herself as tan...gets right on my tits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s finally admitted that she hates her hair 🙈 and that I it needs a good cut because the length is doing nothing for her...because she doesn’t style it.

• Haha
😆 In today’s vlog she admits her hair is a disaster and she doesn’t like it. I’m sorry but I really think that hairdresser has fucked it up big time, and it’s really bad advertisement for her that Mikhaela now has orange candy floss hair, that she doesn’t like herself 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She already hates her hair and wants to dye it purple during this interim period 😂 so she’s pencilling in ANOTHER hair appointment for 4 weeks time... that will be 3 hair appointments in 6 weeks and she’s only just coming to the realisation that it needs half of it hacking off because she never styles it. I mean, she says not loads off but it NEEDS loads off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She already hates her hair and wants to dye it purple during this interim period 😂 so she’s pencilling in ANOTHER hair appointment for 4 weeks time... that will be 3 hair appointments in 6 weeks and she’s only just coming to the realisation that it needs half of it hacking off because she never styles it. I mean, she says not loads off but it NEEDS loads off!
If she'd just went to someone decent and/or been more firm about what she wanted done she could have been happy after the FIRST appointment. She sent so many different photos to the hairdresser though so it's kind of her own fault. She would have been better with one photo and said "I want this" than a hundred different photos. It just looks awful, so orange and makes her skin tone look pink. She looked younger and fresher with short hair. Not everyone suits really long hair, especially if you aren't going to wash or style it. Ever.

Her hair would look a lot better if she straightened it. Most people’s hair (especially if it’s highlighted/coloured etc) would look nasty like hers does it they barley brushed It!

Reactions: 2
I dont think its the hairdresser i think its her, shes so manic and changes her mind every second and just having multiple thoughts all the time

Reactions: 9
I bet her hairdresser was shi**ing herself because she knew it was going to be plastered all over YouTube the day after, didn’t dare give her a bleached disaster.
At school she was the one person you never knew where you stood with, just really not a very nice person, always seemed like everyone was out to get her even though they didn’t give a rats ass about her. A hard nut to crack that’s for sure!

Reactions: 7
I’m not a hairdresser but does the toner they use on your hair actually wash out? I got my hair highlighted at the start of august and its still the same tone it was when I left the hairdressers 🤷🏼‍♀️ my hairdresser told me I don’t need to use any purple or blue shampoo as my hair doesn’t need them which is true from the first getting my highlights till now I’ve not had to tone my hair in anyway as it hasn’t changed since getting it done so she she just spewing any old crap because she’s realised her hairs actually tit 🤣

I’m not a hairdresser but does the toner they use on your hair actually wash out? I got my hair highlighted at the start of august and its still the same tone it was when I left the hairdressers 🤷🏼‍♀️ my hairdresser told me I don’t need to use any purple or blue shampoo as my hair doesn’t need them which is true from the first getting my highlights till now I’ve not had to tone my hair in anyway as it hasn’t changed since getting it done so she she just spewing any old crap because she’s realised her hairs actually tit 🤣
depends on the hairdressers, but products used in hairdressers are usually top and semi permanent rather than less quality from drugstore/highstreet, her hair is awful she doesnt look after it was does she expect! Not everyone hair will react the same to products or last as long its very hair dependant but her hair is crap and greasy would a toner even stay in her hair without sliding off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her hair is even worse now and doesn’t suit her skin tone at all. It looks really dry at the ends now. She’s going to need a decent amount cut off for it to look better. It would look nicer too, not just a hanging greasy mess.

Reactions: 2
Why did she harp on about wanting a cool blonde then get a sodding pink gold toner on it?!
I actually like her videos but she totally needs about 6-8 inches of hair cut off, it would make her look so much better!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.