Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ella has a nice room and more when she’s at her Dads. I can’t believe that her birthday present was her room being ‘done up’ badly and that was just so they could sell the house.
especially as her manic mother doesn’t seen them living there much longer, definitely way before Christmas. That daughter must realise that it can’t constitute as a present knowing the reason they decided to get it done up (craply). How tit for her.
That really is a tit excuse for a ‘present’ 😳

Reactions: 9
She also said she was getting Ella some photo printing device which is clearly just something Mik wants for herself to do her endless scrapbooking, disguised as a gift for Ella.

Reactions: 4
Like someone mentioned, she could get a terrace which would be a fraction of the price and make it into a cool little town house with the stair runner she's craving, plus they tend to be roomier inside than new builds and cooler in summer (she always says she hates the heat). It's time she grew up and stopped living in her USA fantasy land of wanting a Big White Home with huge grounds and trying to compete with botox head Caz.

I wonder if this is the house she said she liked at the weekend, with the original features and attic conversion for Ella? It's soooo cheap too.
I don’t think it’ll be mexborough that’s not close to this area really and would be quite for from the kids schools/work etc :)

Reactions: 1
especially as her manic mother doesn’t seen them living there much longer, definitely way before Christmas. That daughter must realise that it can’t constitute as a present knowing the reason they decided to get it done up (craply). How tit for her.
Omg I didn’t even cotton onto this. That is awful!!! Poor Ella!

That is awful, poor kid. At least she can take the mirror and bedding with her.

Thread suggestion 🤣
MissBudgetBeauty: kallax everywhere, attempted blonde hair.. doubt her house will sell? Don’t you dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Miss Budget Beauty: Christmas movies and vlogmas in her new home? She's more chance of moving to Doncaster Dome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a bit of a lurker but I today felt the need to create an account. I live in Doncaster and the area where she lives isn’t the most desirable, there are Swales running through her estate as it is basically marsh land. It is VERY overpriced, considering you could probably buy one brand new with incentives for the same price, and not with a half empty swamp in the back garden. Having met Mikhila personally, she comes across far better in her videos than in real life. She is very hard to get along with, very argumentative and very opinionated. Not my favourite person tbh. She’ll need all the luck in the world selling that house, I would eat my hat if she was in a new house for Christmas, not unless she wants to knock £40k off her asking price.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been a bit of a lurker but I today felt the need to create an account. I live in Doncaster and the area where she lives isn’t the most desirable, there are Swales running through her estate as it is basically marsh land. It is VERY overpriced, considering you could probably buy one brand new with incentives for the same price, and not with a half empty swamp in the back garden. Having met Mikhila personally, she comes across far better in her videos than in real life. She is very hard to get along with, very argumentative and very opinionated. Not my favourite person tbh. She’ll need all the luck in the world selling that house, I would eat my hat if she was in a new house for Christmas, not unless she wants to knock £40k off her asking price.
I haven't met her as such but I have seen her out and about a few times. She comes across as a arrogant witch tbh, even on her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Hi Lee! I jest 🤣

But I think there are a few of us are from Doncaster and we have all said the same about the area! Jeez. If I'm not mistaken, her estate isn't even fully finished yet so potential buyers also have endless building work to look forward to!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah not even 4 minutes long.! Wasn’t really worth bothering was it 😂
Yeah and with Christmas music playing on it. She still has a few weeks of vlogust left, doesn't look promising that she'll bother until the end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just came up on autoplay after watching her Vlogust and a very interesting explanation about why they are moving in with her parents. So she says that the price of the parent's house has gone some way to paying off their current mortgage....

Edited to say she looks so pretty here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Someone commented that they didn’t like these shorter vlogs and she just replied with 3 typical Teenage passive aggressive laughing emojis. She’s so pathetic! Surely even she knows that 3 Minutes does not constitute a vlog 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.