Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post now is ‘When we move I want xxx”
I hope she isn’t getting her hopes up too much because house sales will take a while to recover post lockdown.
Also wtf is an entryway .... ANOTHER Americanism. It’s hallway you clown.

Reactions: 7
If you compare her accent from her early vids to now it's changed a lot, she is such a fake.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she do us all a ‘favor‘ and move to the USA. Oh I forgot, ‘cos she’s in debt / is about to buy an LV speedy etc etc etc.

• Haha
Someone’s left a comment on her Ikea video - gotta be a Tattler... asking about her flipping from being concerned about leaving the house and also saving money one minute to being at the shops spending money unnecessarily ‘for us’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone’s left a comment on her Ikea video - gotta be a Tattler... asking about her flipping from being concerned about leaving the house and also saving money one minute to being at the shops spending money unnecessarily ‘for us’ 😂
Inevitable passive aggressive response from Mikhila.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It honestly blows my mind. We go from
Lockdown to idiots like this who have no creativity so rely on primark, Ikea hauls. It’s ridiculous. When will people wake up to this bs?!

Reactions: 6
I’m in Scotland so we’re still locked down and I’m shielding to the end of July and I’m not rushing to primark all the outside shops are opening on the 29th June it’ll be at least September probably even October before I consider going I’m actually waiting for the winter bits to go in the shops before going out only because I’m needing some jumpers cardigans and pjs but again not rushing out just to buy stuff I’ve only bought essentials during lockdown and an new iPad that’d I’d be saving up for since Christmas last year to replace my old one that broke and it’s a lot of money but it’s been a godsend when stuck in the house so I definitely don’t regret buying it

Reactions: 8
Lolling at the interior decor inspo photos she posted on insta yesterday. Dream on gf. It’ll just be another white ikea box home with that badly fitting / too big lampshade.

Lolling at the interior decor inspo photos she posted on insta yesterday. Dream on gf. It’ll just be another white ikea box home with that badly fitting / too big lampshade.
So true! And that lampshade is totally ridiculous. Makes the room look even smaller and is hanging way too low.

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to nitpick but what was the point of getting a pool that size if you aren’t willing to fill it to the top to have the filter working?! Seems a waste of time. Why didn’t they just purchase a smaller pool? It looks grim

Oh wow, I’ve just watched further... the same f*cking clothes for 3 days?! Are kidding me

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to nitpick but what was the point of getting a pool that size if you aren’t willing to fill it to the top to have the filter working?! Seems a waste of time. Why didn’t they just purchase a smaller pool? It looks grim

Oh wow, I’ve just watched further... the same f*cking clothes for 3 days?! Are kidding me
Yeah it's absolutely disgusting to me how she wears the same thing for days and days. Is she even changing her underwear or washing herself? Because surely if you'd had a wash you wouldn't want to put on the same old dirty clothes again. With the exception of maybe jeans, I put on clean clothes every day and clean pj's every night so I can't relate 🤔

Omfg I heard her say "beans on cheese on toast" in her new vlog and instantly braced myself for more pontificate on the subject 😬 P.S. Beans on cheese on crackers, microwaved? 🤮

On another note, she could probably have been out of that house by now if she wasn't constantly at Costa.

• Haha
Another week, another rearrangement of her living room. Wtf is wrong with her? I've lived in my house for 10 years and the furniture pretty much has stayed in the same place.

How she is is so positive about things returning to normal when, IMO, there is going to be another peak because of people doing the kind of tit she has been doing!

She is seriously not happy in the overfilled new build is she? I think she is incredibly jealous of the house her friend is building (who wouldn't be?) and I think that is what is getting her down. She ought to focus on what she has and try living within her means and not living vicariously through others - it's eating away at her.

Reactions: 3
How she is is so positive about things returning to normal when, IMO, there is going to be another peak because of people doing the kind of tit she has been doing!

She is seriously not happy in the overfilled new build is she? I think she is incredibly jealous of the house her friend is building (who wouldn't be?) and I think that is what is getting her down. She ought to focus on what she has and try living within her means and not living vicariously through others - it's eating away at her.
Which friend is it that's building a house? I've never heard her mention that.

Reactions: 1
Which friend is it that's building a house? I've never heard her mention that.
it’s her friend Caz - Full name Caroline Coy I think ?the one with all the designer handbags , (Multiple Chanel) Range Rover and highly botoxed forehead. Lol

Reactions: 2
it’s her friend Caz - Full name Caroline Coy I think ?the one with all the designer handbags , (Multiple Chanel) Range Rover and highly botoxed forehead. Lol
Oh I know the one! Lol. Just looked at her Instagram and can see the house related stuff. I've always said she's the reason for mikhila's handbag obsession and trying to be something she just is not.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god. Just watched this morning's vlog and she really can't stop moving furniture can she?! How many times can she rotate the random selection of mismatched ikea furniture around the living room, she must have tried every possible combination now and it still looks naff. And now she has her huge work monitors sat in the front window so she can cover it with a curtain, must look so strange from outside. And bookcases full of shoes on the landing...WHY :oops: I'm not sure why this bothers me so much hahah :ROFLMAO:

I would love to watch her properly declutter her whole house and go full on minimalist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.