Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the latest video about money, the quality of it is terrible! She then made a claim that you could get paid £1000 for an ad campaign and you work out how long you’ve worked for and you’re on less and minimum wage?!? Is she off her rockers?! You’d have to work for 121 hours on it! There’s no way influencers are getting less than minimum wage for anything they do! That’s why so many people are influencers

Reactions: 6
Anyone watch the latest video about money, the quality of it is terrible! She then made a claim that you could get paid £1000 for an ad campaign and you work out how long you’ve worked for and you’re on less and minimum wage?!? Is she off her rockers?! You’d have to work for 121 hours on it! There’s no way influencers are getting less than minimum wage for anything they do! That’s why so many people are influencers
I couldn’t figure out what the hell she way saying! She worded it so strangely. Was she was saying she earns less than minimum wage on YT in general, or saying she makes £1000 for an ad but the hours she put into the ad video was more than working a normal job for that money? Very confused abt what point she was trying to make. I do think she makes a lot less than other influencers. She does get ad revenue but does only a couple ads/sponsorships a year.

Reactions: 1
It’s when she was going on about why she is living with her parents.... I reckon she reads here! And so what if you needed to live with your parents because you’re in debt? A lot of people are going back to multi generational living!

Reactions: 4
It’s when she was going on about why she is living with her parents.... I reckon she reads here! And so what if you needed to live with your parents because you’re in debt? A lot of people are going back to multi generational living!
My neighbours do.
However, if my kids were her age and was living with me and they didn’t manage to accrue some savings but instead got themselves into debt for (let’s face it) vanity I’d be fuming.
Surely the benefit of it all is to save as much as possible - I’m not saying scrimp but surely a nice nest egg no!?

Reactions: 5
While I don’t see the issue with living with your parents to save towards a house deposit, just be honest about the reasons. They certainly won’t have been the first family to do this, but I’m not sure anyone in their right mind does it solely for the 24/7 childcare as she claims in this video. She then claims that she could have afforded this house on their own, well, that might be the case, many mortgages are affordable and are cheaper than renting but it’s collecting the deposit which is tough. Sounds like she’s had ample opportunity to put away a chunk towards a house deposit/savings/pay off current debt but has continued to fritter it away on crap. Look at the likes of Lara Joanna Jarvis and her no buy year, while she was gifted various opportunities she saved a huge chunk of money, I’m sorry Mikhila just doesn’t have that same mindset to make a good go at it.

Reactions: 2
I would imagine if she did stop buying, especially the spending on shopaholic, she really would help herself.

I honestly hope she can.

I am like her in the fact that I spend for any reason, it can be something for £1 or a lot more, I buy for other people a lot though because I feel bad for them (even though we don't have much 🤦‍♀️)

I think she definitely needs to overcome the mental aspect, it really is not spoken about enough.

I actually wish her well will this and yes I think she will have struggles and buy more at times because life is a roller-coaster but hopefully she can start to break habits.

Reactions: 3
I’m finding her more and more annoying. Screeching that she’s an extrovert and gesticulating wildly. Way too try hard.
All she seems to do is shop and waste money. Don’t the children want to do something else at the weekend instead of going to Meadowhall?
She only works part time, I did wonder how she could afford all the designer bags and constant shopping. Debt seems to be the answer. Champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget.

Thing.
Nostalgic.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
Stuff.
In a heartbeat.
Throw On Dress (how else do you put on a dress).
Like.
Thing.
Nostalgic.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
Stuff.
Mindful.
Jessica Braun.
I asked on Instagram.
Whole thing.
Cute.
Like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit me she speaks at a million miles an hour and can’t keep still! I had to turn the video off after 2 mins.. she was making me dizzy 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Thing.
Nostalgic.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
Stuff.
In a heartbeat.
Throw On Dress (how else do you put on a dress).
Like.
Thing.
Nostalgic.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
Stuff.
Mindful.
Jessica Braun.
I asked on Instagram.
Whole thing.
Cute.
Like.
And also,
Different animal
Historically
Purchased
Tremendous amount
Taco Bell
I realllllly like it

You lot have made me laugh, I've followed her for a few years but haven't checked in on her videos etc for at least 10 months the designer bags and crap just never interested me .... I was just thinking on unsubscribing this week as I've not watched her for so long and was thinking about tidying il my subs list. First, I think I need to check her out for the giggles. 😊

Head to toe in Primark clothing matched with a designer handbag make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really erratic, she constantly says she wants to do project pan etc but then goes on about testing other products? Like if you own it does it matter? But she has a serious shopping addiction!!!

Reactions: 2
Come on guys be fair. Historically she's the only blogger to ever do project pan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.