Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like It’s Em, I do but nothing has put me off watching her vlog more than instagram telling me Mikhaila is rapping or singing or whatever on it.

Reactions: 4
I like It’s Em, I do but nothing has put me off watching her vlog more than instagram telling me Mikhaila is rapping or singing or whatever on it.
Mikhaila is so bloody annoying. Emma should distance herself from her. As for Emma’s gormless husband or should I say chauffeur, she takes the piss out of him. Why doesn’t she pass her test and stop expecting him to drive her everywhere. She’s a spoilt cow

Reactions: 6
Not sure, but id imagine they are fairly comfortable as they both work, they share a house with her parents don't they, plus I believe its a new build so probably fairly cheap and its up t'north so house prices are ridic anyway!
House prices are not cheap 'up North'. They're only slightly cheaper than DARN SARF

Reactions: 1
There's about a 200K difference from where I live in Kent to Sheffield! So id say that's considerable! lol
And the wages are generally higher darn sarf to accommodate for cost of living even though its still steep.. If she's sharing a house with her parents then no wonder her and her hubby are 'confortable'..

Reactions: 2
And the wages are generally higher darn sarf to accommodate for cost of living even though its still steep.. If she's sharing a house with her parents then no wonder her and her hubby are 'confortable'..
Not past Bristol they’re not. I live in Cornwall where house prices are significantly higher, there’s a high proportion of second home owners and wages are quite a lot lower - £20k difference between my husbands job in Truro and a comparable job in Exeter!

Reactions: 5
You can buy a house in Mansfield for £80k, where I’m from that wouldn’t buy you a flat. Possibly you might get 2 garages for that.

She always acts so differently when you see her in Emma's vlogs, dancing around and trying to be funny all the time. It seems very fake.

Reactions: 5
What is with the oveeeeer pronunciation on everything. She sounds like Ross from friends. It can’t just be really good, it’s reaaaaally realllllllllllllllllly good and her ridiculous gesticulating, tapping her long ass nails on STUFF

• Haha
Thought she's been looking really good recently. Or maybe she's just making more effort with herself? Her skin especially looks a lot healthier and less puffy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought she's been looking really good recently. Or maybe she's just making more effort with herself? Her skin especially looks a lot healthier and less puffy!
See this is where I disagree, you can see she has some really bad problems round by her eyes, it might look less puffy but I think she looks haggard 😂😂

See this is where I disagree, you can see she has some really bad problems round by her eyes, it might look less puffy but I think she looks haggard 😂😂
I agree completely! Her face is suddenly covered in age spots and looks much older than mid thirties?

I think she's aging terribly. In her latest video when she's doing close ups her skin looks awful. Look at those pores and all the age spots! Im the same age as her and was shocked when I seen how bad her skin looks up close.

Did anyone watch Emma's style at any size today? Mikhila was so bloody annoying in it. What was with the constant dancing?!

They can’t be that skint though as they are going to Florida and Disney again in the summer and that’s a good 5-7k basic. Not including food and any shopping. Credit card limits only cover so much and soon with the repayments etc you can borrow less and less.
She’s said in the past that her husband car is a company car and is it’s quite a high end one he must have a good job

Did anyone watch Emma's style at any size today? Mikhila was so bloody annoying in it. What was with the constant dancing?!
She behaves like a attention seeking child, it’s grim to watch! I was so annoyed at her “look at me look at me - la la la I’m so hilarious and quirky” behaviour I was almost talking to the video like “OMG STOP”! Emma was trying to be profess and Mik was just cringe to watch!

Anyone else find it hilarious that she’s trying to become miss budget beauty again as she obvz cottoned on her channel died the minute she tried to shake off budget from the name. Project pan is so 2012 her views are tanking!

Anyone else find it hilarious that she’s trying to become miss budget beauty again as she obvz cottoned on her channel died the minute she tried to shake off budget from the name. Project pan is so 2012 her views are tanking!
She thought doing project pan would get her more views but hardly anyone watched her project pan videos and now she's stuck using the same products for 3 months! Don't think she thought that one through

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.