Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to watch her as well. She’s ALWAYS rude when people question her or god forbid disagree with her.
I remember when they moved into that house with her parents and people kept asking why she would do it etc. Instead of replying and explaining her reasoning she’d be rude as hell saying tit like “because I wanted to...” You rude witch, you’re the one that put it out there for people to see, of course they’re going to ask why a grown woman (w a husband and kids) moves in a house w your parents!
ughhh she winds me up!
And now she wants to move out of there 😂😂😂🤔

Reactions: 2
Used to watch her as well. She’s ALWAYS rude when people question her or god forbid disagree with her.
I remember when they moved into that house with her parents and people kept asking why she would do it etc. Instead of replying and explaining her reasoning she’d be rude as hell saying tit like “because I wanted to...” You rude witch, you’re the one that put it out there for people to see, of course they’re going to ask why a grown woman (w a husband and kids) moves in a house w your parents!
ughhh she winds me up!
Wasn’t the reason that she’d have childcare on tap and half the outgoings 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200110_185108.jpg
Screenshot_20200110_185039.jpg

I think she has been rude here. Someone paid her a nice compliment and she was rude back.

Then passive aggressive when someone mentioned a different video title to HELP her get views!!

Reactions: 1
Someone tell this idiot that face masks that come in a tube are still single use plastic. Yes sheet masks are single application only but unless she is some how reusing the tube then it’s still single use.

I guess... who the hell knows. She has said it’s nice not to pay for childcare but then other than goddamn Taco Bell or the mall she doesn’t do anything!
She’s not very maternal and her daughter doesn’t live with her most of the time. She’s a strange one.

She’s not very maternal and her daughter doesn’t live with her most of the time. She’s a strange one.
Her daughter lives with her 50% of the time, she's said, and the other half with her father. What makes you say she's not very maternal? I'm not sure we are able to make a judgement that from what she shares on SM.

Her daughter lives with her 50% of the time, she's said, and the other half with her father. What makes you say she's not very maternal? I'm not sure we are able to make a judgement that from what she shares on SM.
I think Stevie Wonder could see that!!! She definitely doesn’t come across as material to me and that’s my opinion. I had been said before. I find her false and cringey too!

I think Stevie Wonder could see that!!! She definitely doesn’t come across as material to me and that’s my opinion. I had been said before. I find her false and cringey too!
I was interested to know what, specifically, had led you to form the opinion that she's not maternal.

She’s cold. Especially towards the children.
That's an interesting perception - have you got any specific examples? I'm genuinely interested, as I haven't seen any interaction between her and Ella on any of her videos in years, and tend not watch anything with Milo in it as I find him irritating.

That's an interesting perception - have you got any specific examples? I'm genuinely interested, as I haven't seen any interaction between her and Ella on any of her videos in years, and tend not watch anything with Milo in it as I find him irritating.
maybe ellas dad doesnt want her on youtube or ella herself

Completely agree, I wasn't questioning why Ella wasn't in videos, I was wondering why @DowntoearthDawn said Mikhila was cold towards the children as I hadn't seen any interaction between her and Ella in years.
She has said in the past that Ella didn’t want to be in videos anymore. I think she even took some down that Ella was in.

So she has her daughter 50% of the time but she can do a monthly empties every month with at least 10 things? Who uses that much product!! Her husband isn't using her face masks hair stuff.. Just one women is she just pouring it down the tap? I'm really confused! She must slip out the bed with the amount of moisturiser she uses...

• Haha
So she has her daughter 50% of the time but she can do a monthly empties every month with at least 10 things? Who uses that much product!! Her husband isn't using her face masks hair stuff.. Just one women is she just pouring it down the tap? I'm really confused! She must slip out the bed with the amount of moisturiser she uses...
She uses all that beauty stuff, has her nails done etc and she still looks scruffy and grubby. I’d give up if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she is trying to relive her youth again, using all these products etc trying to jump on what’s trendy etc it’s interesting comparing her and Emma in the way they behave because Emma comes across as so much more mature than her! Not listened to there podcast but I’m convinced Mikihla wants to make this her full time job, she says she is happy with her admin job but I don’t believe that for a second

She uses all that beauty stuff, has her nails done etc and she still looks scruffy and grubby. I’d give up if I was her.
I'm gobsmacked! Ive seen a few but I didn't know her family situ I assumed she had a few teenage girls... I have creams lotions for months on end..

I'm gobsmacked! Ive seen a few but I didn't know her family situ I assumed she had a few teenage girls... I have creams lotions for months on end..
I’m sure on her days off all she does is apply cream 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.