Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cbd vape oil isn’t a miracle cure 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to start taking proper care of herself eating balanced meals breakfast lunch and dinner sitting properly washing wearing clean clothes oh the list goes on but watch this space the vape oil will magically solve all of her problems 😳
Also she’s on medication of some sort according to the comments of that newest video and there’s people warning her about mixing CBD with medication and she’s like ‘oh I didn’t know’ so she’s obviously done precisely 0 research on it!

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 17.46.45.png

Reactions: 1
Cbd vape oil isn’t a miracle cure 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to start taking proper care of herself eating balanced meals breakfast lunch and dinner sitting properly washing wearing clean clothes oh the list goes on but watch this space the vape oil will magically solve all of her problems 😳
Or even, dare i say it, do the physio exercises she’s been told to do yonks ago?

as my parents would say: it can’t hurt that bad if you’re not doing what is needed to fix it.

Reactions: 7
She seemed like she'd taken something in that video, not just cbd vape. She was kind of spaced out or something. Maybe it was psychosomatic (her favourite word) and she was channeling some American junkie from one of her shows while vaping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate saying this out loud, but I reckon she would get on board with some kind of painkiller addiction because it would make her feel more American...

Enjoy popcorn lung mik. Just as soon as you don’t think she can go any lower… she does. How does lee not come home from work and think wow my wife is having a break down

Honestly the way she thinks the doctors just want to fob her off! Like my god, if they’re telling you, you’ve got anxiety related issues that’s likely to be what it is! She is an idiot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just seen this..... I've only heard bad things about Smile Direct, maybe she's now going to mess up her teeth as well :rolleyes: I know it's the cheaper option but it's another situation where she won't pay the more expensive price for Invisalign, but will happily spend the money on a handbag.

Screenshot_20211021-220011_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
Why does she really not want anxiety to be the cause of her pain, it sound like she wont be happy unless she is told her pain is cause by whatever she has pre-determined in her head it to be.
100% this.

I suffer with right sided migraines and pins and needles in my upper back. I’ve had lots of scans and tests and they diagnosed me with anxiety induced migraines which I found hard to get my head around at first and was sure it was something else.

The consultant described it as not having anxiety in a traditional sense of having any outward symptoms I could describe or pinpoint. My anxiety manifests itself in upper body tension. I see a chiropractor now who really helps as I didn’t enjoy the medication I was taking as it made me so tired.

She seemed like she'd taken something in that video, not just cbd vape. She was kind of spaced out or something. Maybe it was psychosomatic (her favourite word) and she was channeling some American junkie from one of her shows while vaping.
I thought the same

She looked and sounded drugged up to the eyeballs on her latest, why not just be ill in peace, get over your low time and come back when you're feeling better Mikhila. I genuinely wish you the best, but get well in private, its getting a bit much to watch now!

Last edited:
Her repetition is unnerving to listen to. I cannot believe how many times a week she says the day shite over and over. Like she sits there and edits these videos so she must hear herself saying the shite?

Psychosomatic which she doesn’t even use properly most of the time
Short body
Fine hair lots of it
Dad took the wedding photos
Truth be told
Acne as a teenager
Nostalgia
Piercing scarring

• Haha
What the fock is the netflix doc post about. Just do what your real doctor/physio are telling you!

What! Is she gonna sue the NHS now and vlog about it? She needs to speak to the occupational health at her work about her working from home conditions, lay off the cbd vape, naproxen and all the other shite she's been advocating over the last few weeks. She rips my knitting 😡😡

Reactions: 8
Self-diagnosing again.
While i do believe doctors should tell us more about side effects of birth control, it’s been 16 years and not once did she think to google and read articles about what she’s putting in her body….

Screenshot_20211023-090020_YouTube.jpg

This came up on my YouTube homepage this morning.... I watched for a few minutes and it was just her rummaging around looking for a lipstick at the back of the room.... then she was jabbering away to herself about going to Meadowhall (where else!?). It seems like whenever she has a spare minute she jumps on YouTube or Instagram with no plan of what she's filming or whether it's entertaining.

Reactions: 8
While i do believe doctors should tell us more about side effects of birth control, it’s been 16 years and not once did she think to google and read articles about what she’s putting in her body….
I’ve found doctors never shut up about it. Do we really believe that she’s raised these issues with doctors ? I don’t.

Maybe it's Lee's turn to sort out contraception and have a vasectomy then, if she's that sure it's the coil.

View attachment 824946

This came up on my YouTube homepage this morning.... I watched for a few minutes and it was just her rummaging around looking for a lipstick at the back of the room.... then she was jabbering away to herself about going to Meadowhall (where else!?). It seems like whenever she has a spare minute she jumps on YouTube or Instagram with no plan of what she's filming or whether it's entertaining.
101k subs ,95 watching her live and 9 likes - WTG Mik you're really smashing You Tube

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.