Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the second timer she's bizarrely claimed her dog is a 'lamp bather'. I can't see how it's a recommended way for the dog to stay warm?! I might be wrong but i've just never entertained this with my own pets. Weird.

Reactions: 2
What’s she crying about in that latest video?! I watched it but she rambled on for that long I once again had absolutely no idea what she was talking about?! She’s crying and unhappy over her back pain?!

Reactions: 4
What’s she crying about in that latest video?! I watched it but she rambled on for that long I once again had absolutely no idea what she was talking about?! She’s crying and unhappy over her back pain?!
Because the doctor listened to her when she had got all up in her head they were gonna tell her she was making it all up…..
she honestly needs to get checked out for mental health because this isn’t normal

Reactions: 3
Because the doctor listened to her when she had got all up in her head they were gonna tell her she was making it all up…..
she honestly needs to get checked out for mental health because this isn’t normal
She literally said everyone tells her she has ADHD and she was like ‘I’m not going to go to the doctor and say I think I have something because they’ll try and prove I don’t’. Where has she got these crazy opinions about doctors being against helping their patients!

Reactions: 5
She literally said everyone tells her she has ADHD and she was like ‘I’m not going to go to the doctor and say I think I have something because they’ll try and prove I don’t’. Where has she got these crazy opinions about doctors being against helping their patients!
It’s when she said “it’s what I’d do as a doctor” ummmm yeah no that’s not what they do

Reactions: 6
She's off her rocker ! That video is just her loving the sound of her own voice for 7 minutes when she could have said it in 2.

Reactions: 8
So, what she means is she finally called the doctors about her pain and not just talked herself out of it because she already knows what they’ll say 🙄. What I don’t understand is, if she’s so frustrated with getting nowhere with her GP (even though she never actually calls them), why not go private? She thinks nothing of spending a few hundred pounds when she wants a new purse or card holder from Louis Vuitton 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or even £1000 and then some for a new bag! I know she shouldn’t have to go private but for gods sake, it’s hard to feel sorry for someone when they do nothing to help themselves

Reactions: 5
So, what she means is she finally called the doctors about her pain and not just talked herself out of it because she already knows what they’ll say 🙄. What I don’t understand is, if she’s so frustrated with getting nowhere with her GP (even though she never actually calls them), why not go private? She thinks nothing of spending a few hundred pounds when she wants a new purse or card holder from Louis Vuitton 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or even £1000 and then some for a new bag! I know she shouldn’t have to go private but for gods sake, it’s hard to feel sorry for someone when they do nothing to help themselves
It’s the fact she didn’t try her doctors first and went to an osteopath instead…. Like she’s got the money!

She’s crying because a doctor has ‘finally’ listened? She’s been on about this sore neck for a couple of years, not once in the last couple of years has she mentioned speaking to a doctor. She has had it in her head that they won’t listen and hasn’t even tried asking lately. I’m glad she’s got scans coming or whatever, but she’s out of line here with the ‘finally’ listened title.

I love how she mentions impulse buying a Las Vegas holiday and then buying several wedding dresses over a 2 week period as if it's a normal thing to do. The clips are the same as the Instagram reel she posted weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she mentions impulse buying a Las Vegas holiday and then buying several wedding dresses over a 2 week period as if it's a normal thing to do. The clips are the same as the Instagram reel she posted weeks ago.
According to the captions on her video - her first item is a 'chewall' skirt..... does she mean 'tulle'?

• Haha
None of those dresses look particularly flattering on her. I still don't get the mentality of buying so many cheap dresses instead of just spending a bit more money on one beautiful, good quality dress. Also, what's the point now that everyone has seen her in the dresses several times? Wouldn't you want to keep it a secret what you're wearing until the actual day, similar to when you get married? She has absolutely no patience whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
I agree, why does she keep churning out that terrible wedding dress try on haul as if everyone is on the edge of their seat? Nobody cares and the dresses look like tit.

Edit I think she's happy because she's lost weight and wants to show it off. Thing is nobody needs to see the same reel 10 times.

Reactions: 10
The last dress is ok, but I hate all the others. I feel like she’s going to go all out with her beaded gown but teamed with her messy hair, and gormless Shane will be in his v neck T-shirt and jeans still. I’d have thought both people’s outfits were important to consider.

I think these photos are just for her to be posing and tip toeing round in, she probably couldn’t care less about the renewal or if Shane is in the pics or not.

Reactions: 6
Urm.. wtf is this?

Is this supposed to be art of NYC? I could have done better this… hell Milo could have done better than this!

She’s actually hanging on the wall what looks like a forest of dicks…

436915EE-D860-40A4-8AAF-BC4BFD3468D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That ‘artwork’ my god. This is what happens when an over hyper crazy woman tries to make something in 5 under minutes.
Also why is every thing she hangs on the wall have to be related to New York?? What about pics of friends and family, other experiences and locations that are memorable ??

Reactions: 7
Yeah, so bizarre. Put your kids’ school photos up. Family pics, Holiday pics...
Last week was a New York map hung the wrong way up.

I actually have a hard time ever choosing prints that don’t mean anything. You know when you see people with a load of Desenio prints. I just can’t choose, everything on my walls are from holidays or sporting events.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.