Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooksNCats

So not only are we going to be treated to Mik giving us diabetic dietary advice on the back of her mum’s diagnosis, and skin care advice with Ella’s new Skin and Me subscription (even though Mik has started doubling her doses), we’re soon going to be enjoying Mik’s wedding planning. She’ll already be scouring eBay for a maternity wedding dress, presumably to rush this wedding in so that this girl can get a visa and free healthcare.
Don't forget trying to piggyback onto the back of the self-build dreamers! Stop trying to earn money from people actually doing something with their life!

Also, I don't want to judge anyone here who does it but how can anyone feel good eating out on Xmas day being served by people who should be at home with their families! I get if you go to somewhere run by those who don't celebrate Christmas but that specific Beefeater she goes to is staffed by young girls and boys who should be at home with their parents and grandparents!

Also "Becurze" :ROFLMAO:

THREAD SUGGESTION:

Mikhila McDaid #9 Greasy hair makes us heave, nothing festive about Vlogmas Eve!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Apparently it's take out coffee season, whatever that means. Mik's buying half a pomp of pompkon spice from Starbocks. Even though she doesn't like Pumpkin Spice lattes.

She wants a rail for her corrent season stoff. Likes the rost colour but she's stroggling to find things she likes. (Why would you order a rail when you have a literal wardrobe closet room?)

Tiktok is too moch. She compares it to Vegas, is she just throwing these references in to troll people now?

Apparently the school holidays have felt a bit lockdowny- GO OUT THEN! TAKE THE KIDS SOMEWHERE!

It's Ella's birthday but Mik will be watching The Vampire Diaries, so that's nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Literally two of those blushes have been discontinued and one of them has been repackaged. What is the point
She just makes videos for her own entertainment. She reminds me of being a child and pretending to be a TV presenter on your own made up show, doing funny voices/ just rambling away to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Back to Primark again, FESTIVE! Leaving a dried face mask on for the duration of a film, even more festive!

'This is kind of the vibe I'm going for in New York. Scarves, hoodies underneath coats, that kind of thing...' winter clothes then? Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lurkeylou

I never comment anymore but her latest vlog has me fuming. Milo is clearly very hungry while they scoff their burgers at a dodgy burger van and she says “don’t worry Milo is having a McDonald’s”. So where is it then? Why have you fed yourself before him? I know she was probably going to pick it up on the way home but seriously!! It goes against every fibre of my being to feed myself before my child especially knowing they are hungry!! Mum of the year Khila strikes again.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“I would never pay full price for a Bath and Body Works candle.” Gets them shipped from the US instead…can she hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mushy

Washcloth : zero dollars
I'm feeling so insular
I just want to holler
Into my closet and headbutt my faucet
Pass me my sweater
What the hell is this weather
Its looking like fall
Totally garbage, y'all

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don’t know why she dorky buy acouplrof lovely quality, chunky wool or wool blend jumpers for autumn… like Aran (cable) or fairisle ones? They can last years if kept properly.

these cheap ones are not warm and go lumpy (lompy!) after one season.
Lompy jompers!

She mentioned saving op for something in today's vlog, her other video was about buying Autumn stoff, such as pompkin mogs.

Nice luxurious, glamorous, old Hollywood nightwear... It's polyester from Primark but OK, sure. More walking around jabbing at things with her grown out acrylics as well.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
This is the woman who didn't even know what the kids were getting for Christmas last year because Lee bought and wrapped it all. I remember her saying this in a video, and I couldn't believe it.

Why is it just Lee's responsibility to buy all of Milo's uniform? I've just spent weeks buying everything my kids need for school, washing and ironing it all, sewing on name labels.

She is honestly one of the most self absorbed people I've ever seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Nervous about going to the office once a fortnight but totally fine with getting on a 747 jumbo jet with recycled air for 8 hours to New York, one of the most populated States in America. OK.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I hope I've done this correctly

Credit goes to Alphabetadelta for the thread name with most likes recently (it was actually a draw so, chose the most recent with same amount of votes as it's more up to date)

Recap:

1. Went to Edinburgh for Ella's birthday - and went to see classic historical places such as Nando's

2. Took all her out of date makeop to Edinburgh

3. We realised she covers up her Yorkshire accent by removing 'u' from words - and replaces with 'o'.....for example 'makeOp' , 'cOp', 'prodocts' and 'stoff'

4. Hasn't really taken her children anywhere interesting during the holidays....only shopping

5. Has attempted to decorate her house in an American style (and failed)

6. Insists on using 'closet' instead of wardrobe

7. Went to Em's 40th birthday party

8. As it's the end of August, Khila thinks it is Christmas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Tik Tok compared to Vegas, while Instagram is like a restaurant comment was so bizarre. Pronunciation of restaurant was weird.

School hols like lockdown, what the hell. She works 3 days a week, take the kids out?! Take them to your mothers for a play in the giant pool? Take them on your daily walks with a football or scooters , whatever.

Didn’t realise delivered Starbucks was a thing, probably be cold when it arrives wouldn’t it? Trying too hard to like something she doesn’t for the gram. Also wielding round her Costa cup for 2 videos, wouldn’t that have gone cold? And, after the black eye, the biggest thing to happen to her this year was the arrival of the American blue travel mug, why didn’t she take that?! Or does the Costa cup have a trendy pattern and she’s trying to keep up with Em and her coffee reel. You know being take out coffee season and all. WTF??!!
My children are the similar ages (but i have more of them 😂) and I cannot relate to what she's saying at all about it being lockdowny and she's not got dressed. I don't think she's taken them anywhere, it's so sad. That's why she's been down (#summertimesadness) because she's been forced to spend time with her own offspring and the reason why "September brings her life" is because she gets to see them less.

I find the the greasy, grubbiness and silly pronunciation amusing to watch but the attitude to her children makes me quite sad. Not funny at all.

• Sad

boohoo2u

My kids go to the same school as MILO and have brought Covid to our house from the school, it's rife (but the school don't have to tell us now). We are all self Isolating now having had positive PCR Tests. We got the tests booked as soon as we suspected it, it's all done 5 minutes away at Doncaster Airport. I'm certain he has got it. If you are reading this MM you need to book your PCR tests NOW!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
She took her daughter out for a birthday tea in the same outfit she’d worked from all day and her hair in her heatless curls space buns with metal sectioning clips in.
If you’re not doing your hair ‘nice’ for your daughters 16th birthday, what are you bothering doing these curls for?
Milo’s birthday plans consisted of him dancing, him making a birthday sign for a house plant then as soon as Ella unwrapped the toy he had given her he wanted to take it straight off her.
Hopefully her dad’s family make more of a fuss.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Yoko

Chatty Member
It makes me so sad that she described the school holidays as being like lockdown?! I’ve been non stop doing stuff with my kids the last 6 weeks..maybe she wants to try stopping being such a selfish cow and actually doing things her kids might enjoy and getting them out of the house now and again?!

Reactions: 16