Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she is setting the wheels in motion for the coil removal and future baby announcement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I really, genuinely don't think she would have another baby when that would interfere with shopping in New York, Los Vegos, and Meadowholl. There's no room for a baby in that cloffice after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair in that live….. greasy af. If you can’t be bothered to wash your hair, cut it all off. A it would look better, be it wouldn’t be such a task to wash it and c you wouldn’t have to mess about with it

Reactions: 6
Apart from the 8am Red Bull I also enjoyed her applying some kind of serum to her hair with her fingers, then wiping them on what looks like a cloth/ item of clothing and then leaving said cloth on her desk. Lovely.

Are we expecting a Meadowhall based shopping video tomorrow?! Lots of pointing at stoff she lorvs and pretending to be excited about Christmas things?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apart from the 8am Red Bull I also enjoyed her applying some kind of serum to her hair with her fingers, then wiping them on what looks like a cloth/ item of clothing and then leaving said cloth on her desk. Lovely.

Are we expecting a Meadowhall based shopping video tomorrow?! Lots of pointing at stoff she lorvs and pretending to be excited about Christmas things?
Jesus, not MeadowHELL!!

Reactions: 1
Why would eating a sandwich opposite a Flannels store makes you feel like you're on holiday? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she so shiney she looks likes she plastered oil on her face looks so bad!!!!

In the vlog it looks way worse

Reactions: 6
Why is she so shiney she looks likes she plastered oil on her face looks so bad!!!!

In the vlog it looks way worse
I think she just likes applying as much makeup as possible. Dark lip, lots of eyeshadow, loads of highlighter etc. She doesn't look well though

Reactions: 2
I dunno why I clicked on the vlog but why did the bowling montage have a Christmas song??

And how long did they hang out? She literally showed them taking their photo in a mirror and a bit of bowling!

Reactions: 5
I dunno why I clicked on the vlog but why did the bowling montage have a Christmas song??

And how long did they hang out? She literally showed them taking their photo in a mirror and a bit of bowling!
So they hung out for the day at Meadowhall, they then went bowling so assume they had a meal together and then they saw them in the morning before “Chris and Emma’s long drive home” aka ferrying princess emma to and from. I don’t understand why emma couldn’t have gone by herself, stayed in the spare room and just spent more time with mik…. But nope, premier inn for emma and Chris because mik and lee don’t have a spare bed or a room they could put them in…. I wouldn’t dare allow my friends to come all the way up see and and then let them pay to stay in a hotel!!!

Reactions: 5
So they hung out for the day at Meadowhall, they then went bowling so assume they had a meal together and then they saw them in the morning before “Chris and Emma’s long drive home” aka ferrying princess emma to and from. I don’t understand why emma couldn’t have gone by herself, stayed in the spare room and just spent more time with mik…. But nope, premier inn for emma and Chris because mik and lee don’t have a spare bed or a room they could put them in…. I wouldn’t dare allow my friends to come all the way up see and and then let them pay to stay in a hotel!!!
I’m sure they’ve had someone stay in the cloffice before? But I suppose with Miks manic moving the room round there’s probably no longer space for the blow up bed they used.

TBH I think Mik probably offered to put them up but we've seen on previous vlogs that Em and Chris do not fit on a regular double bed never mind a blow up one. There's evidence of this on Em's vlogs. I think this is the reason they stayed at the Premier inn. But overall that trip was very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was that her most pointless vlog yet?
That's a bold statement. I think every vlog for the last 18 months is a serious contender for that award. She definitely has a quantity over quality approach to everything she does.

She's going to spend the 2 days she has off work for the holidays with the kids... watching tv 😥 😞 aka leaving them to their own devices, glued to screens whilst she squirrels herself away upstairs making daft little videos to post to online to an anonymous audience who I'm pretty sure consists of 90% of her viewers hate watching 👋

Go make memories with your kids whilst can

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, someone show that kid how to bowl, I’m surprised they weren’t thrown out for him throwing the ball like that.
Didn’t seem like an exciting trip for Emma, walk round a shopping centre, sandwich, bowling off the their Premier Inn and a coffee before a drive home. You wouldn’t bother.
Saw she’s wearing the mask she bought for Milo in her Etsy haul.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, someone show that kid how to bowl, I’m surprised they weren’t thrown out for him throwing the ball like that.
Didn’t seem like an exciting trip for Emma, walk round a shopping centre, sandwich, bowling off the their Premier Inn and a coffee before a drive home. You wouldn’t bother.
Saw she’s wearing the mask she bought for Milo in her Etsy haul.
If she had to do the driving herself, I wonder if she’s bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looked awful at the end too View attachment 827369
The lip stick and cheek colours!!!!
She looks awful here and her hair is SO greasy why hasn’t she washed it ffs! I get that amount of oil on my face and hair unfortunately but I powder down when I get shiny and wash my hair as soon as I start to feel the grease. Mik is just vile.

And yes why the duck did she put a Christmas song on the bowling part of the vlog!?!?!?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.