Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urm.. wtf is this?

Is this supposed to be art of NYC? I could have done better this… hell Milo could have done better than this!

She’s actually hanging on the wall what looks like a forest of dicks…

View attachment 819691
Why would you hang something on your wall that you actively hate!? If you're that desperate to fill a space you'd put up some family photos, or some of the kids' art from school, or even go wild and buy something you like. Imagine relaxing on an evening and looking at that.....

Reactions: 5
Urm.. wtf is this?

Is this supposed to be art of NYC? I could have done better this… hell Milo could have done better than this!

She’s actually hanging on the wall what looks like a forest of dicks…

View attachment 819691
Every time I think she’s hit peak ridiculous and couldn’t possibly do anything even more stupid - she proves me wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she really not want anxiety to be the cause of her pain, it sound like she wont be happy unless she is told her pain is cause by whatever she has pre-determined in her head it to be.

Reactions: 4
She's started vaping again, as a non smoker, because 'needs mOst'.

She was sitting in that crappy pink chair with a cushion shoved down the back of it for over a year, despite having the option of using a proper office chair. She's refused to even go for a walk as gentle exercise until very recently and spends god knows how long slumped on the sofa/ in bed playing video games.

Chronic pain is awful, having to advocate for yourself can be so hard when you're in pain but sometimes you have to utilise what's being offered and keep on at your doctor if there really is an ongoing problem. Instead she's projected her own opinions about how doctors work, avoided going for years and made out like no-ones listening.

This isn't going to encourage anyone else in pain to be responsible and speak to the GP/ use healthy coping mechanisms is it? It's not even informative or useful content. It's just irresponsible drivel posted for sympathy. It's borderline insulting watching someone with the means and ability to sort their issues out to put this kind of spin on things. Also, it's all very well saying you're not encouraging people to vape, but if you're waving it around saying it works then you basically are.

I'm sorry if that sounds insensitive, my comments are just about Mik and her specific situation based on what she's shared with viewers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Urm… why would anyone post themselves blowing vape at the camera? What is this?

93EA2C0B-A8D1-488F-A3A6-74B11A9D64C6.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's one of those people who thinks smoking makes you look cool..... maybe I'm wrong but isn't the general advice not to vape around kids and she's doing it in the house while Milo's off school.
No offence to any vapers here my OH is a vaper and I treat that the same as smoking not in the house, don’t blow it at me or near me/kids Thank you!

Reactions: 8
No offence to any vapers here my OH is a vaper and I treat that the same as smoking not in the house, don’t blow it at me or near me/kids Thank you!
Chris Ramsay described walking through vape fog as walking through chewit land and that is so accurate. I don’t like walking through a cloud of vape smoke either.

Reactions: 9
Agree She should be vaping outside in her Hamptons garden seen as she loves crisp autumn nights around that the fire pit so much ... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cbd vape oil isn’t a miracle cure 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to start taking proper care of herself eating balanced meals breakfast lunch and dinner sitting properly washing wearing clean clothes oh the list goes on but watch this space the vape oil will magically solve all of her problems 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.