Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"When we are you born?"............. 😂 😂 😂 😂
For some one who had a 40 minute rant about the use of the word ‘aesthetic’ and has gone on about the right pronunciation of the letter ‘H’ for years she’d want to make sure she gets her own spelling and grammar correct.

These shorts she’s posting are a disgrace, she’s going to lose followers posting them. This style are kind of harmless (but still cringe) on IG as you know go there knowing you’re watching 15 second stories and 30 second reels, but you’re going to YT for a 10 min or so video aren’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting a shower and washing her hair feels overly indulgent? She struggles to make time to have a shower because she's busy playing video games.

35 year old mum of two is apparently at the same life stage as my teen boys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
QUOTE="ChartreuseAndPink, post: 6605905, member: 222998"
Getting a shower and washing her hair feels overly indulgent? She struggles to make time to have a shower because she's busy playing video games.

It's a common symptom of ADHD, the brain will choose the pleasure activity over anything without realisation from the person. She displays many ADHD traits tbh. Not diagnosing but I find it interesting how much she parallels those I know with ADHD.

Reactions: 4
Why does she think she’s an expert in everything?

she takes a bath all the time!!! She mentions it all the time in vlogs? This is why her hair is always greasy as she doesn’t wash it properly ever. For someone who says she can’t relax and watch stuff… she’s watches reality tv every night….. she could easily get all her work done (without showering in the middle of the day aka when most people work)
She works part time and it’s not like she is spending all that time to clean her house? I really don’t know what she was even going on about

QUOTE="ChartreuseAndPink, post: 6605905, member: 222998"

It's a common symptom of ADHD, the brain will choose the pleasure activity over anything without realisation from the person. She displays many ADHD traits tbh. Not diagnosing but I find it interesting how much she parallels those I know with ADHD.
What i don’t understand is she has said a few times in comments she doesn’t think it’s effecting her so she doesn’t see the point in getting diagnosed and just one look at her house and all her diy jobs and the over spending tells me otherwise

Oh good, might buy a silk scronchie and shower in the middle of the day, because all of us have the time to do that :rolleyes: the more I think about this the more stupid it is. During the week I'm working, at the weekends I'm usually out doing something or seeing people... who has time to shower in the middle of the day on a regular basis and why would you want to? Surely you'd just be sitting around feeling gross for the first half of the day counting down the minutes until you can wash.

Nothing screams luxury like using an out of date moisturising cream.... Other than ignoring your Skin and Me advice and using a face mask (but also not following those directions properly either). Or if neither of those are luxury enough maybe try using a discontinued perfume from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has absolutely loads of free time for herself. She works 2.5 days a week/ 20 hours. She admits to watching American box sets she’s seen a hundred times during her ‘working day’ so it’s no wonder she doesn’t want to go back to the office and do some real work. What does her line manager think of her attitude I wonder?
Getting a shower in the middle of the day is something most of us can’t even entertain. Yet she goes on as if she’s stealing some sacred time to herself. What a loon.

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely loads of free time for herself. She works 2.5 days a week/ 20 hours. She admits to watching American box sets she’s seen a hundred times during her ‘working day’ so it’s no wonder she doesn’t want to go back to the office and do some real work. What does her line manager think of her attitude I wonder?
Getting a shower in the middle of the day is something most of us can’t even entertain. Yet she goes on as if she’s stealing some sacred time to herself. What a loon.
I genuinely think she cannot think or be arsed to think of anything interesting to say, so she comes up with this drivel and calls it content.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she cannot think or be arsed to think of anything interesting to say, so she comes up with this drivel and calls it content.
You're right, I've just watched 3 minutes of her brain farting about whether or not she should move her desk. When it cut to a time lapse of her moving the desk with some Christmas music (!?) I came to my senses and clicked off the video.

Reactions: 8
She glued the rug in the office onto the carpet but is worried about Ella ruining the carpet in her room.. alright

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not being funny but who the actual duck would buy a mikhila McDaid mug?! 🙈🤣 She really is off her rocker this woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not being funny but who the actual duck would buy a mikhila McDaid mug?! 🙈🤣 She really is off her rocker this woman
I thought that ....and she wants to make it a permanent thing? If I was going to buy a Christmas mog (it doesn't appeal to me as I'd rather use my current supply of mugs) ....it wouldn't be from her....there are some lovely ones online

I have captions on now for her vlogs as it's really fonny......she was off to make a 'corrie' 😂

Also, the short videos of miming over actors/tv series/films - please stop....it's annoying AF! Tanya Burr does the same thing......I get so moch second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're right, I've just watched 3 minutes of her brain farting about whether or not she should move her desk. When it cut to a time lapse of her moving the desk with some Christmas music (!?) I came to my senses and clicked off the video.
I genuinely enjoyed her videos many years ago but it’s been a rapid downhill recently. I stopped hate watching some time ago - I figured every view she gets gives her money and encouragement to behave like she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Manic Mikhila, talking to herself, ignoring her family, buying stuff to hide her misery.

She needs an 'eat, pray, love' moment!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.