Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsubscribed. I am not having 20 second crappy videos clogging up the 'subscriptions videos' section on my YouTube.

Reactions: 11
Sorry, still not over the tiptoes and the gazing at herself. And the fact its called a 'teaser' as if everyone is on the edge of their seat to find out which dress she wears. Such a strange video.

I don't really 'get' vow renewals, unless maybe you've been married a LONG time. It just seems like an odd thing for a couple who have been married for about 10 years to do, especially when it just seems to be an excuse for a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another vlog full of self sabotage today.

Why is she using acid boosters and vitamin C cream on her skin when she uses Skin and Me and has been talking about how good it is? Influencers all seem to disregard the instructions and think they know better, anyone would think she doesn't want her skin to improve.

She's bought another lot of tickets for that Christmas thing and has now decided to look at what exactly it is she's spent her money on. Who drops hundreds of pounds on something TWICE without doing that first and checking it does appeal to them!?

On the tucking her seatbelt under her arm thing that she apparently doesn't realise she does; 'that's not great'. No, it's illegal and highly dangerous, and she does it every time she gets in the car. Even though her seatbelt looks adjustable.

Also, what's this!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She didn't know what she'd bought tickets for? It's a 30 minute can can routine basically.....in festive costumes. I think she's paid hundred's of dollars for it too by the sound of it! From what she's said - she'll not get a refund if flights stop to the USA in the coming months....

I see she's fishing for suggestions as to her seatbelt issue ......trying to increase engagement? If you can search for mogs; free people clothing - etc, I'm sure you can search for seatbelt adjustor - especially as it's a £1000 fine for wearing it under your arm!

Reactions: 6
Another vlog full of self sabotage today.

Why is she using acid boosters and vitamin C cream on her skin when she uses Skin and Me and has been talking about how good it is? Influencers all seem to disregard the instructions and think they know better, anyone would think she doesn't want her skin to improve.

She's bought another lot of tickets for that Christmas thing and has now decided to look at what exactly it is she's spent her money on. Who drops hundreds of pounds on something TWICE without doing that first and checking it does appeal to them!?

On the tucking her seatbelt under her arm thing that she apparently doesn't realise she does; 'that's not great'. No, it's illegal and highly dangerous, and she does it every time she gets in the car. Even though her seatbelt looks adjustable.

Also, what's this!?

She is soooo annoying.

Reactions: 2
I looked at the pricing for those tickets and they are minimum $75 per person for the 5pm show. I reckon she's paid well over $100 each.
I bet Lee didn't bat an eyelid at her 'mistake'. He'll be used to Little Miss Impatient making a mess of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her seatbelt is adjustable!!?? U can see the clips u squeeze in and pull down 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I hate it when she starts her morning vlogs and sounds like she's got marbles in her mouth. At least it's an improvement on the yawning. Funny how we don't see much of that anymore....

Anyone think we should email her videos of her wearing her belt like that with her name and info we know from her purple bricks advert to the police? Sick of her flouting the law tbh

Anyone think we should email her videos of her wearing her belt like that with her name and info we know from her purple bricks advert to the police? Sick of her flouting the law tbh
To be honest, the police are useless - they have to catch the person doing it.....they don't accept videos. My neighbour's daughter got married a few weeks ago and they were setting off fireworks in the middle of the main road. One of our other neighbours filmed it and sent it to the police. All they said was 'next time they do it - ring 999 for us to catch them doing it'.........

Reactions: 2
I managed about 2 minutes of the vlog and then clicked on to something else. But i do know that she doesn't want to go back into the office and is trying to shirk the full day before she even arrives. She must have very lenient employers to have not demanded her back in the office full time by now. Her videos all give the impression that she's just tossing it off when she works at home. There's no way she's doing a full days worth of work in the cloffice. Surely her colleagues must have a sneaky spy on her videos. If i worked with her I'd find it too funny not to.

Reactions: 8
I managed about 2 minutes of the vlog and then clicked on to something else. But i do know that she doesn't want to go back into the office and is trying to shirk the full day before she even arrives. She must have very lenient employers to have not demanded her back in the office full time by now. Her videos all give the impression that she's just tossing it off when she works at home. There's no way she's doing a full days worth of work in the cloffice. Surely her colleagues must have a sneaky spy on her videos. If i worked with her I'd find it too funny not to.
Her work colleagues defo know about her channel so I assume they watch sometimes. She used to vlog when she went to work… she’d even vlog in the office which I always found strange.

Are these short things what people like watching now? I don't get the point in them.

Screenshot_20211006-072311_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These “ shorts “….I’m cringeing, she thinks she’s so clever and witty, got news for you Mik….you’re far from it !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.