Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small amount of moisturiser….. slaps a lot on! She honestly is slathering stuff on her face, who is she trying to emulate now? She honestly with this square beck tank too? And middle part?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her latest video and if anyone is thinking of applying hair masks to their dry hair please don’t all your doing is wasting so much product than you would have if your hairs damp! Just wash towel dry your hair then apply hair masks you’ll use far less of it so it’ll last longer - saying that mik doesn’t actually wash her hair so what do I know 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The haphazard wallpaper panel on her shelves looks wonderful in today fake faves video half way up one shelf (y)

• Haha
I haven’t watched her for months but I love your posts. I read them in her voice imagining hands splayed out, greasy long mop middle parted in some random hoodie she’s worn for a month. In her beige house.

Reactions: 9
£9.99 for a mog?!
Someone I know has bought one. I hard cringed.
I need to unfollow her *and* Mik at this rate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I like the mugs 🙈 if it was in a shop id prob pick it up.wouldnt pay more than a few pound though

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No sorry. My sister has a cricuit and has her own Etsy shop. Her designs are 100000% better than anything Mik would come up with.

The shorts are so embarrassing. They're not at all mildly amusing. She clearly has way too much time on her hands. The vlogs are soooo boring. They're not even vlogs. I know she has her own page on here but much prefer Emma's vlog style. At least she actually DOES something.

Reactions: 8
She's been wearing her seatbelt like that for THREE YEARS. Three years. She's lucky she's never been caught or been in an accident.

The shorts are so embarrassing. They're not at all mildly amusing. She clearly has way too much time on her hands.
I don't understand who they're for/ who enjoys them!?

Reactions: 5
She's been wearing her seatbelt like that for THREE YEARS. Three years. She's lucky she's never been caught or been in an accident.

I don't understand who they're for/ who enjoys them!?
She does! and we all know she is THE most important person in her world.

Reactions: 4
She says she's trying to please everyone by making both long and shorts......

Completely off topic but, did she mention the covid vaccine brand that she had? The USA are only accepting travellers who have had the BioNTech; Moderna; Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson. The Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been authorised by the FDA - therefore, people cannot travel to the USA if they've had that one.......

It also looks like they have to quarantine on arrival between 1 and 5 days......in their hotel. How long is the holiday that they've booked? If it's a week then, they may just have two days left to enjoy their holiday. My niece has cancelled her break with her step sister as there were too many restrictions ...even though they were both given the Pfizer vaccine. This holiday was originally booked for December 2020.....They had booked tickets to go on a viewing platform called 'The Edge'?

Last edited:
She says she's trying to please everyone by making both long and shorts......

Completely off topic but, did she mention the covid vaccine brand that she had? The USA are only accepting travellers who have had the BioNTech; Moderna; Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson. The Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been authorised by the FDA - therefore, people cannot travel to the USA if they've had that one.......

It also looks like they have to quarantine on arrival between 1 and 5 days......in their hotel. How long is the holiday that they've booked? If it's a week then, they may just have two days left to enjoy their holiday. My niece has cancelled her break with her step sister as there were too many restrictions ...even though they were both given the Pfizer vaccine. This holiday was originally booked for December 2020.....They had booked tickets to go on a viewing platform called 'The Edge'?
im almost certain she got her first dose after the AstraZeneca change where women under 40 weren’t being offered it anymore just based on when her age group where offered it. So she should be fine although that doesn’t mean Lee didn’t get it.

Reactions: 1
Why is she posting all these videos to YouTube that are just a few seconds long? I count six from her this week. Surely she is just clogging up everybody's feed and people will unsubscribe? I know I'm on the verge of doing so.

Reactions: 13
Why is she posting all these videos to YouTube that are just a few seconds long? I count six from her this week. Surely she is just clogging up everybody's feed and people will unsubscribe? I know I'm on the verge of doing so.
Someone commented this on one of her videos, so I can see more people unsubscribing.

Reactions: 6
Read the comments on the short video called mini vlogs? You will not regret it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't realise there was a way to hide them - but somebody just mentioned in the comments of that 'video' that you can so that's what I've done. My feed looks so much better now! I don't know why she thinks this is a good idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.