Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a embarrassment of a human at this point. When in any of her videos do we see her being a mum? The answer is never thank god they had their grandma there for as long as they did as she could of shown them some love and attention

Reactions: 7
She is a embarrassment of a human at this point. When in any of her videos do we see her being a mum? The answer is never thank god they had their grandma there for as long as they did as she could of shown them some love and attention
Although mik gets this behaviour from somewhere. Imagine if her mum was also not very maternal.. then those poor kids had two miks in the house.

Reactions: 3
I know she never shared her parents, but one of the most telling things for me was her vlogging the kids opening Christmas presents without their grandparents on Christmas Day.

From that, the doors put on the kitchen/dining room spaces, that Mik kept her living room door shut at all times, all the coffees she filmed making were only ever for herself and Shane, that Mik went next door for a drink and had to come home to check on Milo even though her parents were in the house with him… I think they lived very separate lives in the same house.

Also her mum impulse bought the giant pool after a glass of wine, that apple obviously hasn’t fallen far from the tree.

Reactions: 7
oh yes, put your expensive pcs right in front of the window

She said we were watching? So which child was off school or was this after school? Or was this over the weekend? Plus 2 red bulls in one day!

Reactions: 1
She's got four screens now. FOUR. I imagine that for her job she needs two but why does she have four!? It must feel so chaotic with 4 screens, 2 studio lights and using her workspace as a dressing table and somewhere to film videos.

What's with the new habit of making various 'uuurrgh' noises!? Anyway, I can't wait to buy us all a fon Christmas mog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got four screens now. FOUR. I imagine that for her job she needs two but why does she have four!? It must feel so chaotic with 4 screens, 2 studio lights and using her workspace as a dressing table and somewhere to film videos.

What's with the new habit of making various 'uuurrgh' noises!? Anyway, I can't wait to buy us all a fon Christmas mog.
My head was sore just from looking at the 4 screens 😂 the iMac was an unnecessary purchase when she has an MacBook Pro and iPad Pro there was absolutely no need to spend over £1000 on an iMac and if it was me I personally wouldn’t have them right next to the window either - she used to have them next to the window in the living room and anyone walking by had a perfectly clear view of everything in her living room 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh good, might buy a silk scronchie and shower in the middle of the day, because all of us have the time to do that :rolleyes: the more I think about this the more stupid it is. During the week I'm working, at the weekends I'm usually out doing something or seeing people... who has time to shower in the middle of the day on a regular basis and why would you want to? Surely you'd just be sitting around feeling gross for the first half of the day counting down the minutes until you can wash.

Nothing screams luxury like using an out of date moisturising cream.... Other than ignoring your Skin and Me advice and using a face mask (but also not following those directions properly either). Or if neither of those are luxury enough maybe try using a discontinued perfume from a few years ago.
I shower when I want. Start middle of end of the day. Don't see why it matters?

Reactions: 5
God help who ever buys that house when they do come to selling.
Can you imagine buying that house and then realising you’re gonna have to have most of walls plastered because she’s half arsed slapped a pack of tongue and groove on one wall in every room. Then the carpets are destroyed from her gluing rugs down and letting the god eat in the lounge. I mean don’t get me wrong, my mums dog has run of the house. In fact if you didn’t know any better you would think he payed the mortgage but she wouldn’t have his dog bowls in the lounge on the carpet? Is it just me that thinks that’s a bit gross? Also she looked as if she still had that face mask on at the end of that vlog

Reactions: 3
I am tempted to buy a mog just for the satisfaction of smashing it against a wall what a self indulgent moron

• Haha
Why is Milo still off school ?

What are all those screens for ?

And those mogs, who in their right mind would buy one of those ?! Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she's going to use thought YouTube "shorts" videos to do the elf thing at Christmas. I wish she wouldn't. So boring!!

She said she's going to use thought YouTube "shorts" videos to do the elf thing at Christmas. I wish she wouldn't. So boring!!
She definitely reads here, so you’d think she’d notice what we are saying. Let’s face it Mik, the majority of your viewers are hate watchers. Piss them off and your channel is even more dead than it is now.

She doesn't get on with hyaluronic acid from Primark because it's sticky........hyaluronic acid IS sticky .....it doesn't matter which brand it is! What Khila knows about skincare is comparable to what I know about nuclear physics!

She's put a short on 'How to use a Mokka pot'...........it's a feckin' Moka pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she gonna post every fart that comes to her mind to YouTube now?

She’s posted this on Instagram reels and stories too. It’s super annoying.. also people on Instagram agreeing with her and acting like it’s a big deal 🙄 ‘#westandtogether’ like what 🤨

49BAC8FA-2B63-4D91-9D5D-B2D0A46CD113.jpeg

Does she think she is 18 or something? Her daughter is 16 and she is humiliating her with these dumb ass videos. The other week we had her dancing tremendously bad in a neck stretching pillow and now we are treated to this sweaty mess

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.