Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her hair is awful!! Continues to try and push back her fringe but then it continues to cover half her face? Like mik, wash your hair!

Sorry why doesn’t she get medical help for her back? If your bath salts aren’t doing anything for you, surely the solution is to book an appointment for it?
And mik, your clothes only smell because you aren’t doing it properly. It’s not those wardrobes! It’s because you don’t dry them!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The seasonal zofloras usually smell vile. In fact most of them do, there's only a couple I like.

I had a dream the other day where I was making roasted veg and I poured zoflora on them. Then I thought, ‘twilight garden isn't gonna go well with roasted carrots!’ 😂 not sure what that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been ignoring those Cherryz hauls for a couple of years. Seems like an online B&M. But how has she, being in the game, not have an understanding of it and the sponsored videos other people are getting?

She is a very lazy YouTuber. Was only the other week she assumed Glossier wasn’t around anymore. Seems to be very stubborn in not trying popular things, then comes round to them late.

Hate the deep side part she tries to have. It won’t sit there and she has so much hair forward of her shoulders it falls in her face. Constantly dragging it out of the way with her manic splayed fingers for it to fall back the same 10 secs later.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but that fab fit box what a load of rubbish!! You can buy all that crap in b&m for so much cheaper!!! I just don’t understand!!!! when is she going to use a travel mug she never goes anywhere!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
What the fork is fab fit fon? It always sounded like a fitness subscription to me but she's just bought a load of old tut that she could have got here. A cheese board? Whut?

She doesn't seem to know what a Dutch oven is, why buy one? Especially one that fugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry but that fab fit box what a load of rubbish!! You can buy all that crap in b&m for so much cheaper!!! I just don’t understand!!!! when is she going to use a travel mug she never goes anywhere!!! 😂😂
....It's a travel 'mog' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the flip is she doing cherry hauls for? I think she is broke I really do the other day she cashed out her top cash back so she could go to Tkmax and now she is doing dodgy sponsored shite I think the bills for that house is to much for them

Reactions: 3
What the flip is she doing cherry hauls for? I think she is broke I really do the other day she cashed out her top cash back so she could go to Tkmax and now she is doing dodgy sponsored shite I think the bills for that house is to much for them
I thought this, her spending has actually been a lot calmer recently. With only a few days left of the school holidays i also feel broke 😂 maybe the same for but her vlogs haven't really made refernce to kids days out apart from Cleg Vegas arcades and Edinburgh Boots??
Is the Cherry's hall sponsered? I always thought they gave content creators a voucher to spend on whatever they want on the understanding they make an unboxing video about the app? I highly doubt they've paid her cash

Reactions: 2
Really weird to see her in that FabFitFon unboxing, so greedily opening the boxes. So weird, it's like watching a dog pawing at a box of treats. Like, you've picked the stuff, you know what it is?

Defo picked up on the travel cop as well...how is she watching that back and not dying of shame. Makes me die laughing every time though so I hope she never stops. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this, her spending has actually been a lot calmer recently. With only a few days left of the school holidays i also feel broke 😂 maybe the same for but her vlogs haven't really made refernce to kids days out apart from Cleg Vegas arcades and Edinburgh Boots??
Is the Cherry's hall sponsered? I always thought they gave content creators a voucher to spend on whatever they want on the understanding they make an unboxing video about the app? I highly doubt they've paid her cash
She said it was sponsored and it says ad in the title

Reactions: 1
She said it was sponsored and it says ad in the title
You have to declare if you receive anything in return for promotion, it can be goods/services etc, a sponsorship does not have to mean cash payment. Cherry's don't do PR they send you a voucher but only if you agree to make a video about them. So technically she may have made a video and been paid her sponsorship in zoflora. Cherry's don't usually pay youtubers, that's not to say they didn't make an exception for mik though!

You have to declare if you receive anything in return for promotion, it can be goods/services etc, a sponsorship does not have to mean cash payment. Cherry's don't do PR they send you a voucher but only if you agree to make a video about them. So technically she may have made a video and been paid her sponsorship in zoflora. Cherry's don't usually pay youtubers, that's not to say they didn't make an exception for mik though!
She never says a video is sponsored when she shows pr and thats nearly every video cherryz has paid you tubers I’ve seen 3 sponsored hauls in my subscription page in the last two days

She never says a video is sponsored when she shows pr and thats nearly every video cherryz has paid you tubers I’ve seen 3 sponsored hauls in my subscription page in the last two days
Thats my point, PR videos aren't sponsored. I'm probably not explaining it very well. The box of crap they all receive is the "payment". Everything they receive is on the condition they feature it in a video (this is what makes it different to PR which doesn't have an obligation to feature it in a video), its not a gift, therefore they have to declare it as an ad or sponsored. Unless someone specifically mentions they've received cash this isn't what sponsored automatically means. They recieve goods in lieu of cash payment for services provided (e.g. making an ad video)

My understanding has always been that if any payment has been received and an agreement has been made to show the brand/products then it needs disclosing as an AD in the title and/ or thumbnail. So she's either received the usual Cherryz voucher or cash payment on the understanding that she's making a Cherryz video, which is very much an AD.

If someone is gifted things as PR then there's usually no obligation to show them, it just needs to be made clear that the product has been gifted if they choose to show it.

No vlogs from her? It’s funny how someone said on here that’s what she should focus on because that’s what she enjoyed 😂😂

So, is she covered in bleach or toothpaste in today's video?

I'm so confused as to why I'm watching her do her makeup, I thought I was watching a faves and fails.... some of these products are neither.

ETA more mentions of the tongue injury and a bodge proof lip liner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the Cherryz haul and thought I’d have a nosey I do like some festive zoflora - I noticed they do the red bags of haribo cola bottles no shops near me sell them so I got a few packs of them some festive zoflora and cleaning bits as that’s what I was going to b&m for anyway… I did get one bottle of the zoflora mik bought 4 of only as my local b&m sell out of it so quick every year I haven’t been able to try it but I never used the discount code I don’t know if she gets money from people using the discount code so I never used - my order got dispatched today and I’m not going to lie I’m looking forward to the haribo’s! 😂

Another u to o fake accent mispronunciation I have just noticed, is 'make op'. Fake it until you DON'T make it Mik

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.