Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh are they I’ve never been to America are the candles good? I normally buy yankee candles but I’m looking for some festive ones this year
I tried the smaller ones and I thought they were awful compared to Yankee or Village candle. Cozy Glow are amazing - 80 hour candle is only £14 - they're soy candles and the Pumpkin spice one smells delicious

Reactions: 2
She lost me less than 2 minutes in to that Cherryz video. "You might be wondering why I bought string". I'm really not, but I am wondering why I'm watching this.

ETA just seen there's a Fab Fit Fon video on her other channel though, excellent! I'll never understand why both channels have basically the same name.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Holidays are coming" they're not though are they, it's AUGUST.

A claw clip, a cheese board, a comb, a travel cup, a candle and a casserole dish. All things that are impossible to get in the UK. I'm failing to see what's fab or fit about Fab Fit Fon. It's just a way to fill your house with tat and spend money. It would make more sense to just order the individual makeup items elsewhere if she really wanted them (the Jouer palette). She's usually forgotten what half the items are by by time they arrive and it feels like they're chosen for the sake of it.

Reactions: 14
I don't believe CLEAN dry laundry starts to smell musty in ikea wardrobes in a new build.

Just wash and dry your clothes properly "hon".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't believe CLEAN dry laundry starts to smell musty in ikea wardrobes in a new build.

Just wash and dry your clothes properly "hon".
It’s because she’s not letting the clothes dry completely then putting them away she no doubts put them away when their still a bit damp

I know its like she hates her life so much she feels the need to rush through it.
But this was supposed to be ‘her year’ why would she want to rush through it?

She’s living in her own little an American world in Doncaster. It’s because Americans start treating end of august onwards as fall as that’s when kids are back to school already and shops start pushing it. But that because America is SO about the consumerism of ‘holidays’.

Reactions: 6
How come she only has two sets of bedding but, she has more than three designer hand bags? ........Her priorities are very odd ! My teenagers have seven sets each......and I may have lost count as to how many there are for our bed...... 😂

It sounds like she doesn't have air tight biscuit jars (I have the oxo ones - apparently, although it's a British company, the kitchenware is made in the USA and China........)

Reactions: 5
How come she only has two sets of bedding but, she has more than three designer hand bags? ........Her priorities are very odd ! My teenagers have seven sets each......and I may have lost count as to how many there are for our bed...... 😂

It sounds like she doesn't have air tight biscuit jars (I have the oxo ones - apparently, although it's a British company, the kitchenware is made in the USA and China........)
The biscuits container conversation bothered me too. Not necessarily because she didn’t already have a biscuit jar but because she was so hell bent that only her biscuit could go in it. Screw everyone else in the house, they have have soggy biscuits. But also can she not share? Does she dislike her kids that much that she can’t share her biscuits or biscuit jar with them? She’s like a selfish teenager.

Her problem is she is actually more of a consumer of Youtube videos than a creator of them.

What colour is 'rost'????

If you put captions on.....it actually says 'cop' instead of cup! 😂 ....and it 'FabFitFun' translates to 'Five bits on'..........KHILA.....fecking talk properly!

...I mean it really says something when people who are hard of hearing will have no clue what the feck you're talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s like a different person in a sponsored video. That bit talking about HER biscuits she sounded so weird.
That mirror is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I think today’s video really shows how behind she is (someone mentioned this earlier - she’s not as relevant/updating her content as much). I’ve seen so many Youtubers show Cherryz hauls, with really good items and suggestions. Yet she says she’s never heard of it. You would think she is aware of Beauty/Influencer trends. Interesting that it is #gifted, will she purchase more to continue posting relatable content?

I think today’s video really shows how behind she is (someone mentioned this earlier - she’s not as relevant/updating her content as much). I’ve seen so many Youtubers show Cherryz hauls, with really good items and suggestions. Yet she says she’s never heard of it. You would think she is aware of Beauty/Influencer trends. Interesting that it is #gifted, will she purchase more to continue posting relatable content?
Anyone with more than 2.5k subs seems to be offered a cherry's vouchers in exchange for a video, sick of seeing them in my subscription feed. Cheap plastic tat that no one needs. I hate influencers who hype up hoarding and hauling cheap crap.

Reactions: 13
Anyone with more than 2.5k subs seems to be offered a cherry's vouchers in exchange for a video, sick of seeing them in my subscription feed. Cheap plastic tat that no one needs. I hate influencers who hype up hoarding and hauling cheap crap.
And normalising having 6 bottles of Zoflora (how do people get through so much of the stuff!?).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.