Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wasn’t entirely happy with her second wedding or her first by the sounds of it, hence why she is so desperate to go to Vegas and live this stupid fantasy she thinks she belongs in, it’s sad but 8 still stand by the fact she needs some help for her mental well being

Reactions: 1
..... she really thinks the government guidelines were to get out and walk for an hour a day doesn't she!?

So, after filming a skincare video talking about various active ingredients, she's subscribed to Skin & Me. I use this and I love it but you can't use other active ingredients alongside it, thus rendering most of her products shown in that video useless. Place your bets on her not using it properly and her skin reacting badly because she's just piling more stuff on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
..... she really thinks the government guidelines were to get out and walk for an hour a day doesn't she!?

So, after filming a skincare video talking about various active ingredients, she's subscribed to Skin & Me. I use this and I love it but you can't use other active ingredients alongside it, thus rendering most of her products shown in that video useless. Place your bets on her not using it properly and her skin reacting badly because she's just piling more stuff on her face.
Tbf she did acknowledge what you’re saying, she said she wanted to use the other products up first and then use that so they dont go Off

Tbf she did acknowledge what you’re saying, she said she wanted to use the other products up first and then use that so they dont go Off
I must have missed that bit! Hopefully she doesn't just mix and match things or let the Skin & Me go out of date.

So she didn’t want to exercise because it was linked to weight loss but is now bragging that’s she’s lost weight and has tried and failed before??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she didn’t want to exercise because it was linked to weight loss but is now bragging that’s she’s lost weight and has tried and failed before??
She sounds more and more like she has a eating disorder. Frequently she mentions that she didnt eat for a day or morning and she cant just forget when you would think she was digging out frozen nuggets for milo every night? Then cooks three steaks for a sandwich :oops:

Reactions: 7
She sounds more and more like she has a eating disorder. Frequently she mentions that she didnt eat for a day or morning and she cant just forget when you would think she was digging out frozen nuggets for milo every night? Then cooks three steaks for a sandwich :oops:
I've said this before, she has a lower level ED.
Like not enough to be really sick or anything, but definitely not healthy.
Eats once a day and it's only a fairly small portion of junk food. Then suppresses appetite with caffeine.
Not a good example to poor Ella.

Reactions: 6
I'd call it "disordered eating" rather than "an eating disorder" but I agree that her habits are far from healthy.

As for Ella, she's always said what a picky eater she is and how she always ordered some form of chicken nuggets and chips whenever they were out.

I don't think she has an eating disorder. She's not obsessive about food or what her body looks like.

She just has an obsessive personality and I don’t believe her all the time, she says what she does to camera for effect, she’s said it before that she used to love Twitter because it’s just people arguing with each other

Reactions: 2
Eating disorders have many guises. They are not limited to having body issues, it is an unhealthy relationship and behaviours with food

Eating disorders have many guises. They are not limited to having body issues, it is an unhealthy relationship and behaviours with food
Yea. I have issues with eating because of stress at work, so I forget all the time or don’t even feel hungry. Weight is not something I think about much tho.

Yea. I have issues with eating because of stress at work, so I forget all the time or don’t even feel hungry. Weight is not something I think about much tho.
Exactly it’s not always like it is in like eastenders or coronation street. There are dozens of diff eating disorders (y)

This weeks Friday favourites, filmed on Tuesday features the dregs of a 3+ year old foundation. Nice.

Boring video with her talking about pigmentation again. It’s literally every video now.

• Sick
This weeks Friday favourites, filmed on Tuesday features the dregs of a 3+ year old foundation. Nice.

Boring video with her talking about pigmentation again. It’s literally every video now.
But according to her it doesnt bother her :ROFLMAO: Take a shot when she mentions the discolouration (which is clearly not pregnancy related nine years later) her insulated cup, 10000 steps or being hot

Reactions: 10
I put the faves and fails on in the background and I heard her say that a product 'lubricated her face'. Is that a thing that anyone needs!?

Reactions: 2

A 3+ year old foundation will be absolutely full of bacteria being that old 🤢 she NEEDS to stop putting all this disgusting out of date product on her skin. It’s not going to be doing her any favours…

Honestly all her videos are just rehashes of each other
Also I was told (can’t remember which influencer it wash’s I don’t watch many skin care ones) that spf in moisturiser is never enough, you always need a separate face one? And yet there she is slapping on a thick cream because of it’s SPF
She honestly needs to think about what content she produces, why not just do one video a week on that Chanel and then do faves and fails within a month so you’ve got more to talk about? Or do them seasonally like some others?

Reactions: 5
I find her sit down videos total cringe these days.
She literally just sits down and talks tit at 100mph looking like she needs a bath never mind giving skin and beauty advice! 🙄
Does she not have a friend she can chat this tit to?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.