Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not illegal but really great idea holding a hot uncovered drink while driving.. is she being sponsored for this magical cup? It’s just a cup.

Reactions: 10
I feel like the cup is a Disney thing. You can buy them at some of the bars in Disney springs, and at booths in Epcot. We all know she’s desperate to appear part of the Disney crowd.

Reactions: 1
I’ve brought this up multiple times purely because she keeps going on about it (even though it doesn’t bother her…) but she’s banging on about using products to help with her pigmentation. Khila, it obviously does bother you so please seek professional help to reduce it/get rid of it. Over exfoliating your face with products you know nothing about isn’t working, it’s never going to! Seriously, we know you looorv skin care but let us be honest, whatever you use on your face just isn’t working for you. Stop recommending products that you’re clearly using incorrectly. I’d like to think that people watch her videos with a pinch of salt and just see her opinions as just that and not fact. She’s dangerous!

Reactions: 7
I’ve brought this up multiple times purely because she keeps going on about it (even though it doesn’t bother her…) but she’s banging on about using products to help with her pigmentation. Khila, it obviously does bother you so please seek professional help to reduce it/get rid of it. Over exfoliating your face with products you know nothing about isn’t working, it’s never going to! Seriously, we know you looorv skin care but let us be honest, whatever you use on your face just isn’t working for you. Stop recommending products that you’re clearly using incorrectly. I’d like to think that people watch her videos with a pinch of salt and just see her opinions as just that and not fact. She’s dangerous!
i also think she’s on the beg for free treatments too

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she hasn’t had any Botox or fixed her teeth if she claims she’s as vain as she is

But she’s not American is she? That’s all mik care about
Plus I think she’s probably quite skeptical about it! (As she should be)
Bloody hell don’t let Caroline hear you say she’s not American 😂 she bangs on about her American/ Liverpool god knows where else roots constantly.

I just watched her vlog and she actually has been for a consultation. Let’s see if she can last until the end of September or will she find somewhere that will happily scalp her face for a tenner right there and then

Reactions: 2
I just watched her vlog and she actually has been for a consultation. Let’s see if she can last until the end of September or will she find somewhere that will happily scalp her face for a tenner right there and then
That made me bork :ROFLMAO: She might use her pallet knife to do it her self

How did she go from being obsessed with having nice hair (dying it all the time, expensive hair products, cutting it, growing it etc) to not even washing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounds like she is on drugs with how many tangents she goes on. That skin care video is laughable! She changes topic at least 5 times with unnecessary information and she is using more and more American words.

U.K folk do not say resource like re-source same with a-dult

Reactions: 7
Is she obsessed because it’s an American cup?

Why has she thought that is a good thumbnail? What potential new followers are going to see that in there recommendations and think ‘Just what I’ve been looking for! A tatty, greasy haired, blotchy skinned, deranged woman!’
It looks like an Ooopsie!
mum had a glass of wine last night and over slept for the school run pic, hair unbrushed, blotchy face from the pillow etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As if she didn’t know that was in the style of JLOs ring… I cannot understand her obsession with two celebrities she doesn’t knows relationship.

460DC0B9-491C-41E1-9584-CE1665B75304.png

63F77AE0-1E26-4F0E-A4A3-D5265DFED02D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not gonna lie I’m quite obsessed with Bennifer 2.0 at the moment. But she takes it to a creepy level 👀

Her nails! 5 weeks since they were done! Okay you can go that long but just go back! Your nails need looking after, she got pure acrylic on her nails the last time….

Anyone else swap their wedding ring out like she does for other things? Or am I weird for only wearing my wedding and engagement rings on that finger and noting else?

Or is this a renewal ring?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else swap their wedding ring out like she does for other things? Or am I weird for only wearing my wedding and engagement rings on that finger and noting else?

Or is this a renewal ring?
She I think; has ruined a fair few rings lee has given her so she changes them. My mum has a few different rings from different anniversaries but they’ve been married almost 40 years so that’s understandable

I find it so odd that she changes her wedding ring so frequently. It’s like her actual wedding ring has no sentimental value. Then again she does want to recreate the photos from that day in Vegas so the rings probably weren’t good enough for her either.

I wear my engagement ring, wedding band and eternity ring…I feel lost without them when I forget to put them back on. Also my rings were really expensive! What is she wearing to change them so often? Bath bomb or cracker rings?

Reactions: 4
I imagine they’re cheap rings she has never really connected with. When I got engaged we were really young and my ring was fairly cheap (£400) I stopped wearing it about 7 years ago as it didn’t fit and our house was broken into and it was stolen. We claimed on the insurance and got a lot more than my husband paid for it and my new rings are my forever rings. She doesn’t spend much on some things as she sees them as replaceable. But once she gets her eyes on a tacky bag or pair of shoes she is miss moneybags!

Reactions: 2
I find it so odd that she changes her wedding ring so frequently. It’s like her actual wedding ring has no sentimental value. Then again she does want to recreate the photos from that day in Vegas so the rings probably weren’t good enough for her either.

I wear my engagement ring, wedding band and eternity ring…I feel lost without them when I forget to put them back on. Also my rings were really expensive! What is she wearing to change them so often? Bath bomb or cracker rings?
She’s quite strange like that, she doesn’t really hold value to anything. She will happily pay £1000 for a bag, then leave it on the sun for a week to age the leather (there is a proper name for that but I can’t remember what it is), then tops it off with a Primark bag strap 🤷🏼‍♀️
Obviously I know a handbag should never hold as much value as your wedding ring but she seems to have the same mentality towards everything. She’s just very erratic and seems to feel the need to replace everything…a lot more often than most people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.