Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not always great on spotting sarcasm so soz if the insta crumpled bed post was actually ironic ... but surely #hotelbedroom #bedroominspo was a joke? Bed shoved up against a window, random mismatched furniture crammed in to any old space and blocking the radiator, manky bedding... if that's a #hotelbedroom I'm asking for a refund and leaving a do not recommend review on trip advisor.
No, for some reason she really wants her bedroom to feel like a hotel. I'm interpreting 'hotel' as impersonal and beige. Those huge curtains and the remote control blind on that tiny window get me.

She's showing the Madewell clothes again in today's haul 😂 the stripes on the men's Ben Sherman shirt remind her of a Beverley Hills hotel!? What?

The toothbrush holder full of Mini Cheddars is definitely Hamptons vibes though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, for some reason she really wants her bedroom to feel like a hotel. I'm interpreting 'hotel' as impersonal and beige. Those huge curtains and the remote control blind on that tiny window get me.

She's showing the Madewell clothes again in today's haul 😂 the stripes on the men's Ben Sherman shirt remind her of a Beverley Hills hotel!? What?

The toothbrush holder full of Mini Cheddars is definitely Hamptons vibes though.
When she says hotel im going for mattress covered in bacteria and human secretions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus she’s clutching a straws for content, I mean seriously how many times is she going to show that T-shirt and jeans she bought in the Debenhams sale 😂
Don’t even get me started on the glasses from IKEA. We know Khila, you bought them a month ago and have brought them up in every vlog since 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her lifestyle is really catching up with her, she now has a double chin (I mean I’ve got one too) but I bet she’s hating that she can’t just eat take away and not do anything about it! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Her lifestyle is really catching up with her, she now has a double chin (I mean I’ve got one too) but I bet she’s hating that she can’t just eat take away and not do anything about it! 😂😂
I noticed the double chin in yesterday's vlog. LOL. I find it funny not because she's a bit bigger but because it's karma - nobody can get away with her pure 'garbage' diet for so long ! Noticed they had a pizza delivery for lunch too.... FACE PALM

Reactions: 7
I think that is why she is only wearing trackies bcos she doesn’t fit in her wardrobe full of Primark!

Reactions: 4
Watched primark video, and regretted it!

- At least her hair looks clean today
- What is she on about a ‘shacket as the kids would say’, what kids are saying this. It’s something that brands are labelling items. She’s trying far to hard to seem ‘young and cool’ (and it’s not working). Also how is pink and blue a ‘Beverly hills hotel’ colouring 🙈
- no ones asking her questions about that madewell top, she’s told us about it 80 times. We’ve heard about it so many times no one needs to ask!
- the pic of her in the jeans, why is she posing like she’s just completed a magic trick... what is that
- leaving the gel socks on ‘for as long as possible’ so wearing masks to long on her face isn’t enough gotta do it to her feet too.
- why does she keep buying clothes from primark to wear without a bra? It’s a well known fact primark clothes are thin! Get a nice quality item from somewhere else if you wanna go braless. Also she’s not even that busty no one would notice or care about her boobs.
- the trousers look like pjs
- also the ‘suck it in all day that’s what women do’. Most women wear clothes that fit and don’t suck in or wear spanx if the wanna look slimmer. I don’t know anyone walking around not breathing out all day.

I swear this woman is actually on something.

Reactions: 14
Nobody is asking her about that top, her wearing that jumpsuit made her look like one of those adults that dress as babies for kinks and wear nappies.

as for those jeans just because they were a bargain doesn’t make them nice, and what on earth is wrong with her lips in the try on around 9:20? They are so crispy and lined

Reactions: 5
Wish she'd sort the dirty grout out in her bathroom and kitchen .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So now she doesn’t like the (horrible) blue shade in the kitchen and wants to tile it bright white. She really needs to pay someone to do it; I can’t believe she’s contemplating doing it herself.

Personally I think they need to replace the kitchen. She will never be happy with it until they do. Plus that kitchen looks so old fashioned.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So now she doesn’t like the (horrible) blue shade in the kitchen and wants to tile it bright white. She really needs to pay someone to do it; I can’t believe she’s contemplating doing it herself.

Personally I think they need to replace the kitchen. She will never be happy with it until they do. Plus that kitchen looks so old fashioned.
She needs to take a breath, step away from Pinterest and consider what she actually wants. She keeps making rushed decisions, doing botched DIYs and changing her mind, or the result looks terrible. It's better to slow down, invest in having someone do the job properly and getting a result you're happy with. At the minute it seems like she's never happy with what she's done and just keeps adding more and spending more.

Reactions: 12
She’s wearing an Apple Watch in her latest feel…. One would suggest that she is also worried about her Heath and fitness ….

Reactions: 1
She is about as funny as a jumped up Shamptons wannabe.............................. oh wait :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.