Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a ‘beauty youtuber’ mention a pair of tweezers in the title of the vlog and then rave about them, when she doesn't know where they're from? Ridic.

Reactions: 6
Why does this look familiar
Screenshot_20210529-071450_Chrome.jpg

Ah, yes
Screenshot_20210529-071437_Chrome.jpg

Spoiler, the bathroom makeover is just Mik botching a bath panel installation. The opening shots and closing ones look like the same footage (sweep of the room, her waving in a mirror). Her using a saw and just supporting/ holding the wood in her hand with her fingers and leg right there made me cringe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another botched job. Whoever is gonna buy that house from her in the future is in for a ride.

also, how does she talk tit about her daughter ruining the carpet all the time and then she does this
1A498AB5-EE65-4D47-A5DA-122EDF05A48D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bathroom makeover = fitting a bath panel wrong.

Couldn’t handle that sawing into the carpet. OMG who does that, take it outside or do it on a bench over the bathroom tiles so you can sweep it up. Watching her trying to use that saw I’m surprised the only injury she’s had doing all this is that bin lid black eye!

Her painting it always so botched. Touching up little patches, never painting the whole wall, painting that door with a little brush. God help whoever buys that house!

Reactions: 3
Why is she reuploading old videos? And it’s all boring content. Who cares if she’s badly fitting a new bath panel. She’s so sloppy with everything. She should just admit she can’t be arsed.
It’s half term this week. Be interesting to see what she does with the kids ....

Her face is so puffy. Is it all her diet or do we think she has maybe had fillers?

Reactions: 2
Her face is so puffy. Is it all her diet or do we think she has maybe had fillers?
Her head and face is a lot bigger than the average woman, then add her shocking diet and it definitely adds to how bloated and swollen it looks. Can she not see that ?

If she had fillers she would be all over the click bait videos and nobody on earth would pay and want a face as round puffy and bloated as hers

Spoiler - it’s Ella’s Christmas present
Brilliant :ROFLMAO:

Just watched her faves vid and there are 7 supers in it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she had fillers she would be all over the click bait videos and nobody on earth would pay and want a face as round puffy and bloated as hers

Brilliant :ROFLMAO:

Just watched her faves vid and there are 7 supers in it!

I wouldn't have paid for those eyebrow either :LOL:

Reactions: 5
She's back mumbling around touching all the clothes in Primark.

Even pre Covid it would be strange to visit Primark and IKEA this often! It's not like she's just passing by after work or something either, these are intentional trips.

Reactions: 7
She's back mumbling around touching all the clothes in Primark.

Even pre Covid it would be strange to visit Primark and IKEA this often! It's not like she's just passing by after work or something either, these are intentional trips.
It’s so odd, like I don’t know anyone who goes shopping this often! And she says she’s on a no buy in June! How about you don’t buy anything ever 😂

Reactions: 4
Why did she only buy 2 napkins for her bar which is for entertaining?

Also going back to IKEA again? What more could they possibly have that she doesn’t already own

Reactions: 4
What was that white thing in the homeware section she said she wanted? Just a wall hanging?

Spare room/office is the most colourful room in the house? White walls with a white wardrobe and a white desk doesn’t scream colour to me.

Why is she expecting higher quality and lined clothes in Primark? Dresses under a tenner are never going to be lined! Is she that against wearing a bra? Doesn’t know what bra to wear with a white top/dress? Didn’t she write a style book? Try a nude bra Mik you moron.

Mask straps all stretched and hanging off her, time to bin that one.

Reactions: 9
I turned off the primark video 2 minutes in...mumbling into a mask, couldn’t hear a word she was saying, touching everything with the claw hand, etc.
She really doesn’t need to be in primark as often as she is especially considering she never buys anything! She could do a massive haul and return it all make it worth the trip but she doesn’t even do that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Instagram keeps suggesting primark haul reels so perhaps she is trying to increase her engagement?

Reactions: 7
In her live this morning someone asked her how her long weekend was, and she said she did absolutely nothing apart from play Zelda. How is this woman a mother? I've had my kids at the beach, the park and out for a picnic. I honestly don't understand how she has so little interest in her children, and doesn't feel guilty that she isn't spending time with them or giving them some fun experiences. She just seems to stay in her bed and play games or watch netflix.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.