Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s wearing an Apple Watch in her latest feel…. One would suggest that she is also worried about her Heath and fitness ….

Reactions: 1

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
So now she doesn’t like the (horrible) blue shade in the kitchen and wants to tile it bright white. She really needs to pay someone to do it; I can’t believe she’s contemplating doing it herself.

Personally I think they need to replace the kitchen. She will never be happy with it until they do. Plus that kitchen looks so old fashioned.

Attachments

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I’m confused on her live video I can’t see any real difference to her hair yet on insta it looked a lot darker or am I missing something

Lola123

VIP Member
She's run out of content, she's re-shared an old video from 4-5 years ago...
She said in a video a little while back that she was reuploading stuff to her second channel so she could show home transformation stuff…. As I assume she will do an “updated” house tour soon

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Sitting in an office chair in front of an open wardrobe rambling about finding the tripod being poignant and how 'We're coming back'..... I've honestly no idea what she's talking about.
Me either, don't all YouTubers use a tripod? What is she going on about?!

EmJane86

VIP Member
It wouldn’t be a waste of time if the content was right aka a project pan and she just works her way through her collection until she’s only got a handful of products left or a declutter etc but oh no mik can’t let go of stuff
Oh yeah 100%! She started to do project pan and then gave up after a few weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lola123

VIP Member
Maybe she feels on edge from all the caffeine?

I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Has she done something to the bar? I can't remember what it looked like before! We've never heard her talk about taking Milo to the park or for a walk, it seems like he's left to his own devices a lot of the time.
She’s built the whole thing! Her dad took his bar with him

Attachments

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't feel I can blame her for designer bag culture. If anything she's a victim of it rather than a perpetrator.

I absolutely got sucked in to Rebecca Minkoff when the Mini Mac was the thing and ended up with 3. Too much Youtube (Fleur!!) does that to you. I was younger and naive...
Slightly Off Topic but yes, I had several of them too because of Fleur! I sold them a few years ago but I wish I'd kept just one because they're a great sized going out bag.....

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I am expecting either a vlog clip or an Instagram photo of her looking smug in the hairdressers chair while they style her hair. Also predicting that it won't look any different.
Called it
Screenshot_20210515-095700_Chrome.jpg

It just looks like she had a trim and a blow dry.

'Lov the hair, lorv lorv LORV'. As long as she's happy with it I guess.

Lola123

VIP Member
Maybe makes her feel better about herself 😂😫
I was just about to write this! Make her feel lush and young and not wasting her life on james

Surely if you were being knocked out by every heyfever medication you’d be down the doctors?

Last edited:

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Truth be told (use other phrases LORV) most of the comments in her comment section on that live are from older women which surprises me - I am an older woman my self so no offence to any one (y) :ROFLMAO:

Vixen88

VIP Member
The gift cards on IG the other day, and I guess the USA shipping service and sponsored stuff she’s had lately. Clairol one couple of years ago and some auction type website she claimed was amazing, never to be heard of again.

PinkandTwinkly

As predicted, Speedy had an outing and was paired with what looks like someone else's trousers and the white trainers she was digging up the garden in.
I really don't get her love for those trousers. They completly swamp her and really don't look good. They manage to look too smart and too scruffy at the same time.
She's not got a terrible figure, so it can't be hard to dress, but she gets obsessed with the randomest things

I'm assuming some young willowy vlogger she follows wears the same and she's copying?