Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought a desk. That she has no room for, because she can’t work in the living room when everyone is off? How did she manage over the summer? I cannot wait to see where this ridiculous purchase ends up I really can’t.

Reactions: 10
She bought a desk is that massive dining table and bench not enough? Wonder if her managers watch her videos and lack of ever working

Reactions: 11
So she’s finally bought a desk 😂 after butchering how many Kallax trying to make them into a work station?! Also what’s the point in having grey cupboard doors on a cream kitchen?! It’s not just me is it? I don’t understand why she can’t either just have the kitchen done or don’t. Like I understand they cost a lot of money and you can easily refresh them but not when they’re totally different like hers is. I honestly can’t see grey doors looking nice with the cream carcass?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slogmas Day 15
4.5 minutes on coffee time with Mikallax AGAIN on a 11.5 minute vlog :rolleyes: - Slogmas 2020 is hitting it out of the ball park this year ( I know you will appreciate the Americanism there Mik).

Woowoo & elf on the shelf hybrid crappola

Her filming her smug mug in the car but also catching children walking past on film :mad: and filming people shopping , maybe they don't want to be on you tube, you know? . I would go bat tit if she filmed by child and put it out on you tube. She is just clueless and thoughtless.

More ikea compulsive spending and plastic chair love.

Shane and her under blankets eating hello fresh, they seem like bossy/dominant friend and her passive friend to me. Grow a pair man. Why don't they eat with the kids?

Someone asked what the black thing was she used to make coffee....go back under your rock....it gets used every morning, cant watch another explanation about how to heat coffee and add it to hit frothy milk 😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
I refuse to believe that someone asked her what the coffee frother is 😂. She just wanted to talk about it again! I love a bit of coffee chatter, but this is beyond a joke! I did laugh when the video started with this.....again....😂...

• Haha
Shane is just as bad with the americanisms. The ‘movie’ the were watching was ‘trash’. His voice 😬

The kitchen is fine, she’s going to ruin it completely. Wait and get a new one when you can afford.

Where does she thing the desk is going to fit at the moment? She’s possibly now got all the table space if you jam the desk and dining table together for the whole family to have Christmas. Pink chair at the head of the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe that someone asked her what the coffee frother is 😂. She just wanted to talk about it again! I love a bit of coffee chatter, but this is beyond a joke! I did laugh when the video started with this.....again....😂...
Maybe I liked it the first time, I can't remember it was ages ago and now she repeats it every day.

Reactions: 1
Can she not have used that upcycled desk thing she bought off gumtree the other week?!

Reactions: 2
Slogmas Day 15
4.5 minutes on coffee time with Mikallax AGAIN on a 11.5 minute vlog :rolleyes: - Slogmas 2020 is hitting it out of the ball park this year ( I know you will appreciate the Americanism there Mik).

Woowoo & elf on the shelf hybrid crappola

Her filming her smug mug in the car but also catching children walking past on film :mad: and filming people shopping , maybe they don't want to be on you tube, you know? . I would go bat tit if she filmed by child and put it out on you tube. She is just clueless and thoughtless.

More ikea compulsive spending and plastic chair love.

Shane and her under blankets eating hello fresh, they seem like bossy/dominant friend and her passive friend to me. Grow a pair man. Why don't they eat with the kids?
Who is Shane?

So glad someone picked up on here using the word garbage yesterday... it’s beyond embarrassing!! It surely takes so much more effort to say these americanisms than just talking like a normal Doncaster gal. Also she’s moaned so much in the past about being the one to plan, shop and cook the meals but they use hello fresh? She lays in bed all day presumably while Lee does just about everything else 🤦🏻‍♀️

movies, garbage, closet, mom, counter tops - she just shows herself up tbh, we all know she is from Donny

Reactions: 4
movies, garbage, closet, mom, counter tops - she just shows herself up tbh, we all know she is from Donny
Okay uhh, am I just being dumb but what's the "UK" word for counter top? 🙈

I'd say counter top if referring to it like "It's on the countertop" or otherwise I say "it's on the side" 🤣

Okay uhh, am I just being dumb but what's the "UK" word for counter top? 🙈

I'd say counter top if referring to it like "It's on the countertop" or otherwise I say "it's on the side" 🤣
I say worktop

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.