Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she realises she’ll have to change the plinths and kick boards in the kitchen? It’s not as simple as just changing doors.

Reactions: 1
‘Entryway’ ‘trash’ ‘I’m a biscuit away’ ‘hot minute’ and one of my faves ‘base board’ instead of skirting board !! We do not use these words. Shut up Mikael you fool

Reactions: 7
Worktop or kitchen tops! The one that really grinds my gears is the way she says adult. She really thinks she is one of these rich mid-west American you tubers which is hella funny! Nice try greaseball!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s bought a farmhouse style dining table with a bench. So she’s looking at plastic IKEA chairs to go with it 🤔
Why not just buy a f**king dining table from IKEA in the first place 🙈
This house is gonna look like a dogs dinner. I don’t understand why they don’t just wait until it’s empty to fill it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As they say, you can roll a turd in glitter but it’s still a turd, aka her house is still a new build in Doncaster, why they’re so quickly trying to eradicate any evidence of her parents is beyond me

Reactions: 12
I don't know if she realises it but if everything is already bought by the time her parents move out it will take 2 hours max to chuck the stuff into place and then that's that. Consumer new-stuff high is over.

Reactions: 4
So she’s bought a farmhouse style dining table with a bench. So she’s looking at plastic IKEA chairs to go with it 🤔
Why not just buy a f**king dining table from IKEA in the first place 🙈
This house is gonna look like a dogs dinner. I don’t understand why they don’t just wait until it’s empty to fill it up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely don’t get this. I guess she panic bought the table while Ikea was shut??

I hate the biscuit away thing and ‘its been a minute’

Reactions: 2
So glad someone picked up on here using the word garbage yesterday... it’s beyond embarrassing!! It surely takes so much more effort to say these americanisms than just talking like a normal Doncaster gal. Also she’s moaned so much in the past about being the one to plan, shop and cook the meals but they use hello fresh? She lays in bed all day presumably while Lee does just about everything else 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m from Donny and we say rubbish or tit 🙈🤣. I would NEVER in a month of sundays say garbage I’d have to really think about it before finding that word

Reactions: 9
Wtf is wrong with her and her going into an explanation and always ending it or stopping it before we get the full story with “It’s a whole thing” !! Shut the duck up with your it’s a whole thing or I’ll give you a whole spade in your forehead! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s bought a desk. That she has no room for, because she can’t work in the living room when everyone is off? How did she manage over the summer? I cannot wait to see where this ridiculous purchase ends up I really can’t.
This is when she lost me again. She's so bleeping wasteful. Buying impulsive furniture for her overly cramped house. It's 2 weeks mik. 2 WEEKS!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE 4 OR 5 OF THOSE DAYS OFF. why can't she work in the garden pub or Milos really room "as everyone will be in the living room" someone's take her purse off her and reset the saved logins on her decided ffs.

Can she not have used that upcycled desk thing she bought off gumtree the other week?!
Exactly it is a writing bureau.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's never going to be happy in that house and she knows it, which is why she's manically filling it up with furniture!

Reactions: 8
I dont think shes planning on staying in that house much longer, probably hoping it will be more sellable once her parents move out, can see it being on the market within a year

Her behaviour is becoming more and more erratic each video she uploads. Her pigmentation is just getting worse with her daily Taco Bells. Why is she so set on a dining table when they dont even have proper meals? There’s no reason why she can’t make proper meals she is working from home and would rather pay hello fresh to give her ingredients then make things herself. If you looked at her vlogs since august she has almost bought a new piece of furniture every single week. She has lost the plot!

Reactions: 6
She's resentful of Lee having a day off because it means she'll have to work upstairs. Yet when they are both off she loves it as it means he'll drive her to Ikea and do the school run. Madam Manic is so used to having everything her own way! Try working full time from home with your partner also WFH, like many people this year, then you'll know what compromise is!

How can she justify a new kitchen because 2 families have been using it? That doesn’t make it twice as old as it really is. Especially as she barely cooks. There isn’t anything wrong with the kitchen, except maybe replace the handles back but changing the doors without the worktop is just not going to look good. She’s literally chucking money away. She said their Disney refund would pay for it but just at the weekend she was saying she’s going to book NYC!

I don't understand how she's able to spend SO much money recently when presumably their monthly outgoings are going to increase significantly soon, as they'll be having to pay the full mortgage each month rather than half, and all of the bills instead of splitting them with her parents. Her spending is out of control and its Christmas next week as well!

In today's vlog, she is traipsing around my village! She can stay out.

She really does just keep buying unnecessary, cheap furniture that does not fit (stylistically or physically) her house - surely the housebuilder friend or even Emma can give her some guidance, they have both recently been doing up their own homes to lovely standards - she has not interior design skills whatsoever. And Shane...I just can't deal with his voice, his grey ill-fitting clothes or his lack of personality.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.