Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's vlog, she is traipsing around my village! She can stay out.

She really does just keep buying unnecessary, cheap furniture that does not fit (stylistically or physically) her house - surely the housebuilder friend or even Emma can give her some guidance, they have both recently been doing up their own homes to lovely standards - she has not interior design skills whatsoever. And Shane...I just can't deal with his voice, his grey ill-fitting clothes or his lack of personality.
He must be so boring to be around. Maybe that's why she feels the need to fill the void with vlogging and buying stuff. I can't imagine she gets much conversation or excitement with Lee.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she's able to spend SO much money recently when presumably their monthly outgoings are going to increase significantly soon, as they'll be having to pay the full mortgage each month rather than half, and all of the bills instead of splitting them with her parents. Her spending is out of control and its Christmas next week as well!
Exactly, in all the shopping trips she has made recently, shes not bought one thing for the kids Christmas, its all about her trying to keep up with the Jones' (self build dreamers) for as little money as possible.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, in all the shopping trips she has made recently, shes not bought one thing for the kids Christmas, its all about her trying to keep up with the Jones' (self build dreamers) for as little money as possible.
She might not be showing the presents, a few weeks ago someone asked her to do a gift guide for kids and she replied to say she wouldn’t because Milo obviously still believes and she didn’t want him to come across the video.

I don’t know about you but I haven’t bought myself anything in weeks (and weeks). Not because I can’t afford it, but because my children and family’s presents come first and Christmas is about giving. It’s not about blowing money you don’t have on insignificant cheap tat.

How about making your last Christmas together special?

Instead she spent £300 on a dining table for Christmas dinner knowing she wants to eat for Christmas

Reactions: 5
She's manic purchasing stuff again, panicked about house stuff again and the pigm
I don’t know about you but I haven’t bought myself anything in weeks (and weeks). Not because I can’t afford it, but because my children and family’s presents come first and Christmas is about giving. It’s not about blowing money you don’t have on insignificant cheap tat.

How about making your last Christmas together special?

Instead she spent £300 on a dining table for Christmas dinner knowing she wants to eat for Christmas
Me neither any purchases I've made since October probably have been for others, minus the off coffee 😊

These vlogs are so crap. Vlogtober was 100 times better than this and that's saying something

Great to see Ella is getting some egg fried rice off santa this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AFFORDABLE is word of the month. Alongside MULTIPLE others. It is the MOST annoying.

Sorry how’s she never been to Lidl before?!?
I know she was like hmm Aldi vibes, eh yes hun it's Lidl. I was shocked 😂 I thought she would he all over the middle isle every week

Why is she so bloody pretentious? That village, I wont say the name as someone said they lived there but I know exactly where it is and it's a nice place but why does she think it's like the Cotswolds/The holiday film. It is a nice little village in South Yorkshire end of.

Why is she so bloody pretentious? That village, I wont say the name as someone said they lived there but I know exactly where it is and it's a nice place but why does she think it's like the Cotswolds/The holiday film. It is a nice little village in South Yorkshire end of.
It made me laugh, I’ve just watched it, so desperate to be middle class! She just is so longing not to be who she is

Reactions: 6
The way she goes on how she wants her house to have hotel vibes, Vegas hotel vibes! Jeez that’s classy that is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont understand how when she is editing these piles of crap she isn’t noticing her god awful habits? If I was watching myself say the same crap everyday I would be learning some new words. I would love to know what her ex husband thinks of Mikky now ;)

She really does just keep buying unnecessary, cheap furniture that does not fit (stylistically or physically) her house - surely the housebuilder friend or even Emma can give her some guidance, they have both recently been doing up their own homes to lovely standards - she has not interior design skills whatsoever. And Shane...I just can't deal with his voice, his grey ill-fitting clothes or his lack of personality.

I was born in that village and my Nan lives just up the road. It’s beautiful, I love it at Christmas 😀.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me ignoring how big this thread has become and secretly hoping someone makes a new one hahahaha
c2252d21aa82f17cf3908b7d4fdf01ee.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It made me laugh, I’ve just watched it, so desperate to be middle class! She just is so longing not to be who she is
She reminds me of Sally from Coronation Street constantly going on about Hale Barns. 😅

She'll be doing up her kitchen because Emma got a new one. Always having to have what everyone else has. Fear of missing out.

Reactions: 9
How can she justify a new kitchen because 2 families have been using it? That doesn’t make it twice as old as it really is. Especially as she barely cooks. There isn’t anything wrong with the kitchen, except maybe replace the handles back but changing the doors without the worktop is just not going to look good. She’s literally chucking money away. She said their Disney refund would pay for it but just at the weekend she was saying she’s going to book NYC!
I assume they’ll take the kids this time? She loves to mention that her and Lee were so easily able to dump the kids with her parents and go out/on holiday but I assume at their age now they won’t want to go and stay with grandparents while their parents go off to NYC? She’s been using this Disney refund excuse for a while now for her spending 🤔

Sorry how’s she never been to Lidl before?!?
Because she’s all fur coat no knickers and loves a trip to M&S! Champagne taste and Mikallax money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.