Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im very confused as to how that’s possible. But also why Lee isn’t on it, that would the be normal thing to do when buying a house / being married...
Maybe he's got a bad debt on his credit file that they have to wait until February for it to come off, then they can apply together for the big mortgage. It's anyone's guess really. He was married before he met her and had a house with the ex, so there could have been some unresolved debt in his name.

Reactions: 7
Maybe he's got a bad debt on his credit file that they have to wait until February for it to come off, then they can apply together for the big mortgage. It's anyone's guess really. He was married before he met her and had a house with the ex, so there could have been some unresolved debt in his name.
I thought she’s maybe got a fixed rate mortgage until then? I remember when I split up with my ex we had a fixed rate mortgage to when we wanted to obviously sort that out it was going to cost a fortune (thousands) to do anything before the fixed rate was up.
I don’t understand why they didn’t get a joint mortgage either, he seems to have a decent job so like you say he could also be up to his eyes in debt too or have poor credit

Reactions: 2
Any thread name suggestions?
I had a couple
Hair is peach, sweatshirt is grey, fingers are splayed, same sh!t different day.

and another one

Mikallax wannabe blonde & total moaner, it will be ok GUYS with a bit of blue toner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So am i right in thinking her mum n dad put up enough for a big deposit so she could get a mortgage? It was supposed to have been saved and paid back by now? But she doesnt have enough saved up. Id be selling everything i own to get the money back to them.car and handbags would be a good start

Reactions: 6
Miss Budget Beauty #3 : No house by Halloween, parents nowhere to be seen, hair is still a state, brown jumper on her dinner date
This gets my vote!

Maybe mylo used to piss in the garden seen as they’re feral so they banned them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So am i right in thinking her mum n dad put up enough for a big deposit so she could get a mortgage? It was supposed to have been saved and paid back by now? But she doesnt have enough saved up. Id be selling everything i own to get the money back to them.car and handbags would be a good start
Yeah I could understand why her parents would be annoyed. They bought that house to give them opportunity to save up for their own house and they frittered money away every year on transatlantic holidays and other materialistic crap.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t sell cars, especially because lees is likely a company car so isn’t theirs. But her handbags would be a good start, not like she’s going anywhere at the moment and they don’t suit her style. She’s always dressed like she rolled out of bed.

Reactions: 10
This was mine:
Mikhila Mcdaid/Miss Budget Beauty #3: No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#3 trying to rearrange her problems away, mikallax wants the woo woo to go her way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought her parents part exchanged their old house when buying this one but maybe not. Or maybe that wasn’t enough to cover the cost of this property so an additional mortgage was taken out to cover the remaining, which is in her name? Does it work like that?

Either way it’s her property but with a huge amount of her parents money tied up in it & they clearly want it back.

I find it odd how any mortgage would be due to be remortgaged/ported etc in February as they moved this side of Christmas so surely a mortgage would have been in place by then? We moved at a similar time and our mortgage always needs attention November time when our fixed rate period is ending.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t sell cars, especially because lees is likely a company car so isn’t theirs. But her handbags would be a good start, not like she’s going anywhere at the moment and they don’t suit her style. She’s always dressed like she rolled out of bed.
I don’t get why she hasn’t sold quite a few of them, she barely uses a lot of them, why not try and sell them, even for something, just put it in the we need to buy a house fund

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she hasn’t sold quite a few of them, she barely uses a lot of them, why not try and sell them, even for something, just put it in the we need to buy a house fund
Some of those bags she has are worth a fortune! I know that some of them will be worth more now, second hand than what they will cost brand new. I actually don’t understand why she’s so bothered about designer bags and purses when she dresses like a woman most of the time and looks like she needs a good wash. People probably see them and think it’s fake anyway 😂

Last edited:
Some of those bags she has are worth a fortune! I know that some of them will be worth more now, second hand than what they will cost brand new. I actually don’t understand why she’s so bothered about designer bags and purses when she dresses like a woman most of the time and looks like she needs a good wash. People probably see the nah and think it’s fake anyway 😂
She could have a few that she uses on rotation and are special, she doesn’t have that much extra cash where she can be buying them all the time, it’s actually really sad that she’s so empty she was like now it’s done I can buy another bag...... nope, put the money into your house and children’s futures

Reactions: 8
The only bag you ever see her wear is the Chanel one so why own all the others? Its like she is living a champagne lifestyle in her head when really she looks like a dirty little chav. You can wear Chanel all you like but every one is looking at you in your stained sweaters and greasy hair thinking you bought it from donny market

In her last video when she mentioned she was debt free and had savings, what was her first thought? I can buy a new bag! No, you keep it as savings for the house. Imagine the nice furniture she could have bought if she hadn’t spent it on bags?!
She hasn’t learned her lesson. Money burns a hole in her pocket. They could have been on the property ladder for years and a substantial part of the mortgage paid off if she’d not been such a spendthrift.

She is never going to be happy in that house. She has always criticised it from day one, and she has such a restless personality that she wont be able to make peace that they are stuck there and I give it six months before she tries to sell it again as she wants a life a la Caz

Reactions: 9
She moved round the living room again and has a Kallax-hack for us!
She’s got to be winding us up now!
318A144E-F1E7-4E3A-9E05-DCF173C9026F.jpeg

Her living room is more cluttered than a junk yard!
0C8FC9D5-FB5C-4939-BA37-3B67423B954A.jpeg
F5B18694-DF24-4259-AD87-0C0204DEEAD4.jpeg
661BDA59-D6AA-4F27-8375-98F15E60151A.jpeg
66218BF3-CBCC-4C75-A896-AA11A4AE86B0.jpeg
BC78E122-F16D-409B-90DA-E97274480896.jpeg
2F0B03D2-8A86-47F5-851C-174DC21F4320.jpeg
05F0B2BD-E8A4-4185-82B2-C894C640D4ED.jpeg
339DCC98-A9CC-42CE-B9E3-DA55D0BEB9C7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand why she keeps hacking away at the several Kallax units she has to make a desk out of them (she’s done this a few times now). Just buy a desk for gods sake! You can get one that matches perfectly with the precious Kallax units! She’s mentioned a few times that she will be working from home for the forceable future!
We bought my husband a desk from IKEA at the start of the pandemic and it’s fine. He has it in the spare room so didn’t need to be anything special but still 🤷🏼‍♀️ It does the job

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.