Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done the whole "I need you to know because you don't seem to" response before and it sounds so patronising :rolleyes:

Interesting that she said she's completely debt free now. But you guys, she has funds spare to buy a handbag now moving it's happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she’s apparently debt free now but she definitely wasn’t 5 yrs ago! But the mortgage for 75% of the house value was ONLY in her name? Huh? But she’s the one with debt abs she’s the one with a 3 days a week job and she’s also the one who even now thinks she can’t get approved for a mortgage due to her CONSTANTLY being the victim of identity fraud! I smell a giant rat!!!

Reactions: 18
The way she’s apparently debt free now but she definitely wasn’t 5 yrs ago! But the mortgage for 75% of the house value was ONLY in her name? Huh? But she’s the one with debt abs she’s the one with a 3 days a week job and she’s also the one who even now thinks she can’t get approved for a mortgage due to her CONSTANTLY being the victim of identity fraud! I smell a giant rat!!!
Exactly. This is the one bit that doesn't make sense to me. How on earth she got a mortgage by herself for that house I'll never know.

Reactions: 9
If the car parking doesn’t bother them then they have made the best decision for them. Half the time Ella isn’t even there so for 3 people that will feel like a huge house, she could even have the small bedroom as an office so she feels like she has a proper work space. I hope they let Ella have the room with the en-suite .

Also, I thought all though too long still hair actually looked a nice colour in her live today x
Of course Ella wont get the en suite, Mikhila will use the fact Ella isn't their full time and will shove her in the box room no doubt

She's done the whole "I need you to know because you don't seem to" response before and it sounds so patronising :rolleyes:

Interesting that she said she's completely debt free now. But you guys, she has funds spare to buy a handbag now moving it's happening!
This is why she is up to her eyeballs in debt. She hasn’t saved a dime. She’s fooling nobody!

Exactly. This is the one bit that doesn't make sense to me. How on earth she got a mortgage by herself for that house I'll never know.
Because she didn’t. Someone must be able to find it out on the land registry or something but she is 100% living on reduced rent with her parents with the idea they’d save a deposit. The mortgage must be in her parents name. No bank will lend 2 ways on one house and she no way earns enough to afford a mortgage on that house, even 75% of it on her wage. Just no way. She is lying. Also, why February? They moved before Christmas, surely any movement on that mortgage will happen this side of Christmas🤷‍♀️.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her parents house, which they now have sold and Mhikalax and family are being forced to move. Or if her parents have sold it to her at mates rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is why she is up to her eyeballs in debt. She hasn’t saved a dime. She’s fooling nobody!

Because she didn’t. Someone must be able to find it out on the land registry or something but she is 100% living on reduced rent with her parents with the idea they’d save a deposit. The mortgage must be in her parents name. No bank will lend 2 ways on one house and she no way earns enough to afford a mortgage on that house, even 75% of it on her wage. Just no way. She is lying. Also, why February? They moved before Christmas, surely any movement on that mortgage will happen this side of Christmas🤷‍♀️.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her parents house, which they now have sold and Mhikalax and family are being forced to move. Or if her parents have sold it to her at mates rates.
tempted to pay the three quid to view the land registry 😂

• Haha
Anyone know why Lee isn’t on the mortgage? Or that he definitely isn’t?

Reactions: 2
She was warned before she moved in with her parents it was a bad idea. What married couple with children, who lived in their own place for years, just suddenly all move in together with their parents!! She was adamant it was going to work and they all get on so well blah blah blah...yet literally EVERYONE told her not too, no matter how much you love your parents and get on well with them etc, living together is completely different. She must of thought it was going to be like Emma Millard and their living situation. She was warned, time and time again it would end badly!

Reactions: 11
Anyone know why Lee isn’t on the mortgage? Or that he definitely isn’t?
She’s actually said it in a few vlogs that lee isn’t on the mortgage. She didn’t say why or anything though. She always seems to make a point that they have separate money and that works for them. Probably because she’s absolutely tit with money and up to her eyes in debt from buying expensive make up and handbags.

She has become a really nasty, bitter, dirty cow. I feel so sorry for her parents. They are better off away from that narcissistic individual

I still can't stop thinking about how weird the whole situation has been. The comments about not having a garden because it's her dad's garden is probably one of the most odd things I've heard in a while. Can you imagine itsemchannel saying she couldn't go out in the garden because it's her mum's? It's so weird! I don't think they've shared one meal or spent any time together as one big extended family since they moved in. Even if I had to move in with a stranger I'd still interact with them more than she's done with her own parents. Strange!

I still can't stop thinking about how weird the whole situation has been. The comments about not having a garden because it's her dad's garden is probably one of the most odd things I've heard in a while. Can you imagine itsemchannel saying she couldn't go out in the garden because it's her mum's? It's so weird! I don't think they've shared one meal or spent any time together as one big extended family since they moved in. Even if I had to move in with a stranger I'd still interact with them more than she's done with her own parents. Strange!
Yeah I know what you mean, it’s weird! But like, why would her mum purchase that massive pool for the garden if she didn’t want them to be out in it? Surely she didn’t just buy it for them, as in the grandparents? I very much doubt her parents would of expected them to stay in the house all summer when it was the best part of 30 degrees for weeks. Plus we were in lock down so it’s not like they could of gone out or anything. It’s just a very odd situation.

Maybe she’ll read here and come clean.
And if they couldn’t be in the garden- wtf - but then why were they in it then? Because they were? Often..

Reactions: 8
She’s proper milking the Lindsey Kelk link. I love her books but I can’t stand her! Anyone else? I used to follow her but the point I had to stop was when she kept sharing photos from her wedding saying “here’s me being a witch on my wedding day” like why?! It’s your wedding day act like a nice person. It’s no wonder she gets on with Khila

I paid the £3 to look at the Land Registry. And well, more fool me, the house is in her name only. No mention of her parents whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She said in vlog she’s going to remortgage to pay her parents off!! So what happened to all the saving they had!???? She basically didn’t save any!! 🙄🙄 x

• Wow
Miss Budget Beauty #3 : No house by Halloween, parents nowhere to be seen, hair is still a state, brown jumper on her dinner date

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So just watched the vlog...all 6 minutes of it 🙄
She now LURVS her hair, she said ‘it’s a bit greasy but it’s been 3 days, so dry shampoo tomorrow’
Why though?! Just bloody wash it ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I paid the £3 to look at the Land Registry. And well, more fool me, the house is in her name only. No mention of her parents whatsoever.
Im very confused as to how that’s possible. But also why Lee isn’t on it, that would the be normal thing to do when buying a house / being married...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.