Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was interesting she’s turned the comments off, maybe she can’t manage any more comments about her hair.

She sounded really manic in that video, and if you notice made no eye contact with the camera, she’s definitely making this tit up. Just say no one wanted to buy your house. No buyer suddenly finds an extra £17K to offer! That’s a huge incriment. And also, why is that a tactic? Surely they offer it and it’s accepted, no?

Also why is she talking about her parents having 25%equity? I thought it was all 50:50?

I noticed this too, how bloody odd. You share a house therefore a garden too? Yet you can't sit in the garden because your parents can see out onto it and it's classed as 'their' garden. Excuse me what?!
Thought she had been reading here when she mentioned that as in this thread someone said they never use the garden.

Reactions: 3
After that live, no wonder her parents want to escape her ASAP. Everything was their fault. Also she said couldn’t use the garden because their parents looked out on it from their room. So they are living in a shared house where they can’t even look at each other. 😑
What does she want to do in the garden that she doesnt want her parents seeing? its a modern housing estate all the neighbours will be able to see each others gardens

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does she want to do in the garden that she doesnt want her parents seeing? its a modern housing estate all the neighbours will be able to see each others gardens
Fannying about on a lilo with a cocktail in that pool probably whilst Milo and Manny are unattended :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
The whole pretence about the comments at the end of the live. "oh I can't see the comments I don't know what happened". She would have had to physically go in and disable her comments and confirm the choice to do so.

That would be abit mean of her parents to not allow them to use the garden especially with her having the children!

How odd that she felt they couldn’t use their own garden. What was the point in the mother buying that pool if it wasn’t mostly for the kids to play in.
Felt a bit tight on her watching that, sounds like the parents have been questioning her parenting. Can see that’s where the fall out might be. Whatever your parenting style, it must be hard to have your own parents on your back about it, or the opposite like saying yes to treats or whatever after you’ve told your child no.
Best thing for them buying out the parents if they can afford it.

Reactions: 4
Well maybe the parents quite rightly said she doesn't do anything with the kids and Milo was stuck inside the whole of lockdown. Maybe they tried to give her a bit of advice, and she's went off the handle because she can't take criticism. I know other people should keep out of someone's parenting decisions for the most part but if you actually live there too and see a major problem you're probably going to say something.

A couple of things I’ve been thinking about since I watched her live video.

she said her mum bought the massive pool for the kids in lockdown, but now they can’t sit in the garden because their parents look out over it?

isnt £17k below asking a random offer? Granted I’ve never bought/sold a house but I’d imagine you’d offer in £5k increments so £15/20k below instead?

I can imagine there’s been a big fall out early on about parenting and it was exacerbated in lockdown.

Isn’t £17k below asking a random offer? Granted I’ve never bought/sold a house but I’d imagine you’d offer in £5k increments so £15/20k below instead?
I think it was initially up for offers over £265,000, so someone offered £248,000 I guess. Not unreasonable.

Reactions: 5
The trouble with her house is that you can buy a new build house anywhere that looks like her house, there is nothing outstanding about her house compared to ANY other detached, 4-bed detached new-build house in Doncaster. This is no disrespect to any new-build owners but the pull of them is that they are beautiful and everything is done for you. Older houses are worth more money because they come with unique, original features that people want.

Mikhallax was never going to get the full price and I think this has been a creeping realisation and she's going down the route of buying her parents out rather than settle for something smaller that she deems not good enough to compete with the fancy friend.

Something has gone on with the parents but it was convenient for her and Lee to use them for their deposit and now I feel as though she's thrown them under the bus for a pipedream.

isnt £17k below asking a random offer? Granted I’ve never bought/sold a house but I’d imagine you’d offer in £5k increments so £15/20k below instead?
No i dont think its that odd, my house offer that was accepted ended in a 7k

I think she greatly underestimated how much the parking situation would devalue the property. You can buy houses cheaper than hers with either a single or double garage..... or actual drive way. If I'm paying 250k + for a house, in a northern town, the bare minimum id want is a drive way :') no wonder she does the food shop online she cant be bothered to carry it all from the car in multiple trips

Reactions: 8
when you click on the salon everyone elses hair looks lovely then there M. So at this point i think its her hair and not the stylist 😂

Reactions: 5
Also why is she talking about her parents having 25%equity? I thought it was all 50:50?
I don’t for one minute believe that she got a mortgage ON HER OWN for 75% of the value of that house. Lee isn’t on the mortgage. Fair enough she works as well as YouTube but she only works 3 days a week. I doubt she will make much from her channels to make up for it either it’s not like she does much sponsored content or anything

Reactions: 8
She's like a dog with a bone over any comment that isn't 100% kissing her ass. What a stubborn piece of work she is!

She said in lockdown she felt she was a bad parent and the kids got treated differently at their grandparents and they lost that.....

i reckon that her mum said some stuff or let the kids do particular things, I do think she’s a bleeping pain to live with, leaves her washing in all day, probs always leaves the dishwasher full

So many thoughts. It sounds like her parents put a certain amount in and expect a certain amount back so any reduction in return would come out of the pot for M and Lee. That means that they would have to get at least what they put in to ensure there was no loss of money (or no owed money if their parents basically put down the deposit and the rest of the mortgage was owed by M). I think there’s been some tension surrounding that and why she needed to get to a certain figure. She did say she and lee had each saved half for a deposit but with the mortgage world as it is it might not have been enough without removing their initial equity from the house, especially considering legal fees and stamp duty etc. It also seems like they really need to separate I mean who can’t use their own garden when they cohabite with their parents. Are things that terrible? Also she says she barely spent time outside yet it seemed like she was the only one to clean the pool, have cocktails in the garden etc. Finally (because I know this is long) she seemed irritated saying if I clean the house it’ll stay clean until lee and the kids come home which insinuated her parents weren’t keeping things tidy which would make sense when she was the only one cleaning and tidying for viewers. It would also make sense for her parents not to bother if they’re guaranteed their initial money they put in to the house.

anyway, it sounds like themseparating will be a positive move for them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.