Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent read here or watched for awhile. I watched the vlog today where she talked about recieving the low offer, she seemed really down about it. Then I saw the house was sold on rightmove? How long has the price been at £259k?

Reactions: 1
Havent read here or watched for awhile. I watched the vlog today where she talked about recieving the low offer, she seemed really down about it. Then I saw the house was sold on rightmove? How long has the price been at £259k?
After the second viewing, so it’s possible she’s just accepted it

I think she’d be bragging if it truly was sold :unsure:
She said in her latest MBB video some developments had happen in regard to the house and she’d share them when she could, she was actually so delusional it would sell at her price, or more as she seemed to think

She’s being rude to people in the comments of her hair vlog, actually has the audacity to call someone passive aggressive.. coming from Miss passive aggressive herself I find that very rich!! And why is she asking what she should do with her hair if everyone is saying cut it shorter and she just isn’t listening someone commented saying have 3/4 inches cut off and she said well that’s not going to happen with some other sarcastic response.
She’s using her hair as the only way to keep any dwindling views she has, hence keep going to the hair dressers for no real change people keep watching to see what she’s had done and it will be an endless cycle she’s already said she’s going to go darker underneath next time so what’s the point of the highlights!! She’s a moron!

Does manny ever get walked? Poor dog

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s doing a live now about the house sale !

Oh dear it fell through. (Due to the parking situation)

She says they'll be buying her parents out in February.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Why do they need to wait until feb to do it?

Reactions: 2

I hope she does buy her parents out, as I think that could be a lovely house

Reactions: 4
So they’ve finally accepted that’ll it just be easier to buy her parents out! I mean, it must suck to have accepted the offer and then them pull out. I reckon they’ve kind of succumbed to it because of the lack of interest. She’s put herself through hell and back and to be honest, I don’t think she would want the hassle of having to do it all again. Like people have mentioned on here previously, she was the only one who seems to have been bothered to try and get the house looking good for viewings etc.

Reactions: 6
She’s so rude! “As you were” who does she think she is, Liam Gallagher?
Have a word with yourself about how you respond; that chip on your shoulder about your hair is getting bigger and bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so glad they've decided to go that route now.
Selling a house is super stressful and her personality is adding to it
I'm sure they didn't want to go that high but it's a nice house.

Lots of room to share all those Kallaxs around the spare space when they have it.

If the car parking doesn’t bother them then they have made the best decision for them. Half the time Ella isn’t even there so for 3 people that will feel like a huge house, she could even have the small bedroom as an office so she feels like she has a proper work space. I hope they let Ella have the room with the en-suite .

Also, I thought all though too long still hair actually looked a nice colour in her live today x

lost.png

Comments off ? hahaha

Why should 35 be a magical year for her ? and more to the point why would anyone even think that ?(from being a child)

Hair is peach, sweatshirt is grey, fingers are splayed, same sh!t different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 269175
Comments off ? hahaha

Why should 35 be a magical year for her ? and more to the point why would anyone even think that ?(from being a child)

Hair is peach, sweatshirt is grey, fingers are splayed, same sh!t different day.
I’m fairly sure she has said the same thing about every year since she turned 30

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After that live, no wonder her parents want to escape her ASAP. Everything was their fault. Also she said couldn’t use the garden because their parents looked out on it from their room. So they are living in a shared house where they can’t even look at each other. 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
After that live, no wonder her parents want to escape her ASAP. Everything was their fault. Also she said couldn’t use the garden because their parents looked out on it from their room. So they are living in a shared house where they can’t even look at each other. 😑
I noticed this too, how bloody odd. You share a house therefore a garden too? Yet you can't sit in the garden because your parents can see out onto it and it's classed as 'their' garden. Excuse me what?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.