Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and her hair and the rest of her! I honestly think she'd start to feel better if she got up every morning and had a good wash, put on some actual clothes and a bit of make up. Slobbing around all day is guaranteed to make you feel like tit. Even when I had a newborn I had to get washed and dressed every morning because when I didn't I felt awful! It's like she has just given up caring what she looks like.
I’m the same, worked from home for 6 months I’ve done my makeup and hair everyday. Always had a normal top on but comfy bottoms. I won’t go downstairs in the morning until I’m ready for the day else I don’t feel right.

Reactions: 4
She would feel much better if she actually showered, she has regular baths but if she didn’t treat washing hair as some treat she wouldn’t feel so slobbish, also why not walk after she’s dropped the kids off at school? That’d wake her up

Reactions: 7
Wonder what lee thinks of 2020 mikallax. He must feel so lucky rolling over each morning to smell that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s gonna obsess over the Gilmore Girls revival now and be proper annoying! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it's weird she gets P.R from anywhere tbh, her views are so low and she looks such a bloody mess most of the time.
I agree she is a mess but she has so many followers so youd think brands would send stuff maybe im clueless how it works :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Seemed like she got a fair bit of Bobbi Brown stuff a while back, never understood why.

Reactions: 2
I really do think she would feel better if she had a wash, her hair is so greasy it’s disgusting. It’s like she doesn’t know about personal hygiene. I wouldn’t let anyone see me in a state like that, yet she thinks nothing of doing a YouTube vid like it!
The yawning is so annoying, it looks like she’s doing it on purpose now. It just adds to the dirty slob look she has going on.

Reactions: 10
Just had the pause the latest vlog to say her hair looks WET with grease! I don't understand why she's filming herself looking like that. No doubt the Lee Stafford miracle dry shampoo will be making an appearance in the next vlog. Just wash your hair Mikhallax!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.