Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000015605.jpg

Dont know why but this put me off my breakfast this morning unbuttoned jeans and the belly button out what's the need for that on a prodoct post? We get it you have a flat stomach F off😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If you’re in the area, watch for two perimenopausal women sitting in a car in the drive thru Starbocks in Donny (twinned with Palm Springs 🤣🤣) as that’s the intended location for todays thrilling podcast recording, and apparently going to be all about Taylor Swift 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS, Elle Darby/Swift did a Target haul and mentioned the 'coastal gromma' style........as she was shopping for her new house in Texas :rolleyes: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some great logic from Mik in this last vlog. A few years ago when they lived with her parents she never thought they’d have a garden, THEY LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE! The garden was an extension of the parents living space.

I've said it before, but what a miserable existence if she thought she was unable to mix in certain areas. That’s where her whole depression/bipolar started spiralling. That whole set up was a miserable time for all involved. They obviously didn’t get on enough to warrant buying together if they’re avoiding parts of the house that each other are in. And that’s before you consider the arguments about being tidy, cooking rotas, washing machine rota, parenting, dogs mixing, Mik’s old fella smoking inside…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mik trying to convince us the copper clay worked in the firepit 😂 ....it came out an ugly brown colour - it should've gone black then soaked in picklean to remove the oxidisation - then it would change to a bright copper colour.......and it's definitely not meant to 'snap' 😂

Today's vlog she says 'launch' instead of lunch (the captions say launch too)..........and capsule wardrobe is 'captal' wardrobe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is her car parking situation at home. Why does she have to walk so far to her car? What a weird set up for that size of new build.

As if they're still making the podcast when no one listens to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is her car parking situation at home. Why does she have to walk so far to her car? What a weird set up for that size of new build.
The front of their house is on a footpath, not a road, so they don’t have a traditional drive or road at the front. They have a separate garage out the back of their back fence, so I assume it’s presumed that people are to park their car in their garage? So I guess it’s a free for all with the rest of their street. tit set up and I think the reason they struggled to sell when the parents were getting out.

The front of their house is on a footpath, not a road, so they don’t have a traditional drive or road at the front. They have a separate garage out the back of their back fence, so I assume it’s presumed that people are to park their car in their garage? So I guess it’s a free for all with the rest of their street. tit set up and I think the reason they struggled to sell when the parents were getting out.
Some developments have a numbered parking spaces but they’re not always near the house.

Another take away because she was hungover, another attempted nap…. She come across like a teenager
She is advocating taking a sleep aid (wtf)
And I think the sound quality of this new camera is so bad

Reactions: 5
I can’t see how she was hungover when they’d drank quarter of a bottle of gin between 4 of them. Or am I just too alcohol hardened

• Haha
I can’t see how she was hungover when they’d drank quarter of a bottle of gin between 4 of them. Or am I just too alcohol hardened
Especially with the size of Emma and Chris. They must have had like one double each?

• Haha

As if they're still making the podcast when no one listens to it.
They have a gate in the garden that leads to the parking area but, I think since Mik blocked the back door with her candol making stuff everywhere, they have to use the front door - unless the patio doors are open

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched yesterday's slog, once again she reached for the seat belt with no difficulty or using her other arm to help. The shoulder pain, hassle with the GP has not been mentioned recently. Def makes me think she plays it up for attention.
Christ, the vlogs are dull aren't they? She literally did nothing but go and get drive thru takeaways or the odd mindless shopping (desperate to buy touche éclat on a Tesco offer). I only watch the odd one now just to see how boring it actually all is. Never goes anywhere, never does anything.

Reactions: 10
It's around an 11-14 week wait in Doncaster
I will save you the wait Mik.You will be diagnosed as a giant pain in the arse and your shoulder pain is a symptom of your giant bloaty head and over inflated ego. You're welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will save you the wait Mik.You will be diagnosed as a giant pain in the arse and your shoulder pain is a symptom of your giant bloaty head and over inflated ego. You're welcome!
I think her head looks more in proportion with the hair cut........she definitely resembled a funko pop before

She's ordered three meals from Hello Fresh as her diet has been poor. What she's ordered barely has any vegetables anyway......curry/rice/nan breads......duck and pancakes and lemon chicken! 😂 .......no wonder Milo looks so anaemic and under nourished

Reactions: 7
I think her head looks more in proportion with the hair cut........she definitely resembled a funko pop before

She's ordered three meals from Hello Fresh as her diet has been poor. What she's ordered barely has any vegetables anyway......curry/rice/nan breads......duck and pancakes and lemon chicken! 😂 .......no wonder Milo looks so anaemic and under nourished
She normally doesn’t even feed Milo the hello fresh anyway she just gets it for two her and Lee. Milo’s diet must consist of takeaways and freezer food…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6