Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying bulk lung and furniture destroying fragrance oils to dump into her “hand pored in Yorkshire” candles, and trying to pass them off as self created blends?! Hmm ok! Craftovator type places do the stuff for you. And you have even shown us the bottles in your social media posts of everything including the cement clogged kitchen sink.. daft we are not.
---
Just has a new vibe - or toxic trait , or personality - or basically other influenzas idea to copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh guys - more discounts! Not as she’s not selling as she’d hoped.. no no, it’s rebranding! Probably had to force a rebrand to flog what they have left. Spot on whoever said it was because concrete is shite heavy and costs a bomb to post! All for us guys, it is all for us!

Reactions: 9
Oh guys - more discounts! Not as she’s not selling as she’d hoped.. no no, it’s rebranding! Probably had to force a rebrand to flog what they have left. Spot on whoever said it was because concrete is shite heavy and costs a bomb to post! All for us guys, it is all for us!
Maybe her ‘bestie’ Em could do one of her ‘what’s noo Wednesday’ featuring Mik’s wankee candols. Looks like it needs all the help it can get!

Reactions: 5
When you can't restock your wholesome 'homemade' items because the company you buy your pre-mixed and already blended cheap fragrance oils from has discontinued them 💀

I assume going forward it will be identikit pre-purchased candle vessels for the pre-mixed fragrances and whatever shape moulds Mik saw selling well for other people on Etsy etc for her trays/other nonsense. I think she's getting fed up of being so tit at the making aspect of things and the fact that no two things ever come out the same, which is why there is no real branding or consistency and (shock horror) her random concrete trials aren't being snapped up by the general public. She wants minimal work for maximum profit and the current set up isn't that. She seems to spend hours fannying around buying all sorts of stuff, absolutely wrecking her house and not getting any profit or consistent sales in return.

Maybe she'll rebrand again in a couple of months and just buy the lot in and put her own labels on them, I do think that all she really wants to do is think up daft candle names because she thinks she's brilliant at it and similarly, do the 'marketing' because she thinks she's some sort of guru in that department as well 🥴. It's pretty obvious she only tolerates Karen's involvement because it means she doesn't have to do the things she doesn't like doing, there'll surely be a fall out at some point when megalomaniac mik wants total control.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fully in the red I imagine with a big fat overdraft soaking up the losses. Probably Mik’s overdraft tbf.

How embarrassing after 7 weeks to be “rebranding”. Who would’ve thought mik would fail another project. How many things has she started and failed with now?

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing after 7 weeks to be “rebranding”. Who would’ve thought mik would fail another project. How many things has she started and failed with now?
I recon they’ll limp on until Christmas, sack the ‘business’ off as they’ve made nothing, then it’ll never be mentioned again.

Not mik committing to doing weekly faves videos and failing yet again 😂

• Haha
I recon they’ll limp on until Christmas, sack the ‘business’ off as they’ve made nothing, then it’ll never be mentioned again.
Yeah, she’ll be excited for her automnal scents and her Christmas scents. Then what do you do for a dreary February scent? She’ll get too bored to just revert to keeping jost the 3 signature scents in stock. And by then, her followers’ excitement has died down and she won’t be getting new customers stumbling on her website or IG. Dead by February I reckon. Already a rebrand after 5 mins is pretty tragic.

Reactions: 6
Do we reckon spineless Lee has finally had a word with her about the mess and dust from playing with concrete ??
That’s why she’s focused on the home bargain-esque glass holders instead? Or not . Probably not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we reckon spineless Lee has finally had a word with her about the mess and dust from playing with concrete ??
That’s why she’s focused on the home bargain-esque glass holders instead? Or not . Probably not lol.
Even if he did. Do we think she’d listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably seen the concrete ones (complete with lid) that cost pennies on AliBaba......😂

• Haha
Remember the gaming channel? Is that still a thing? 🤣
And the podcast? Etsy shop of printable planner stickers? Sad beige jompers and mogs online store? Blog? Videos with Emma and gift swaps.
We do have Vlogmas eve 🤢 to be looking forward to, which’ll last til the 18th or there abouts til she’s bored of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the podcast? Etsy shop of printable planner stickers? Sad beige jompers and mogs online store? Blog? Videos with Emma and gift swaps.
We do have Vlogmas eve 🤢 to be looking forward to, which’ll last til the 18th or there abouts til she’s bored of it.
Surely after last xmas she won't bother?! That was a car crash

Reactions: 3
I know she thinks this is a joke. But making a video on your business account using an audio which is being mean to your business partner is simply not funny. It doesn’t come across as professional, and makes her look like a right witch.

Also what a surprise nothing is selling 🙄

201C146B-7325-477C-9C64-7C08B74DB2C9.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That side profile again 🤣 does she not have a jawline any more? It just goes from cheek to neck and a foundation stripe as she cant colour match

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That side profile again 🤣 does she not have a jawline any more? It just goes from cheek to neck and a foundation stripe as she cant colour match
Noticed the foundation. If what she’s wearing doesn’t match her after a fortnight in Florida, then she needs to bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she thinks this is a joke. But making a video on your business account using an audio which is being mean to your business partner is simply not funny. It doesn’t come across as professional, and makes her look like a right witch.

Also what a surprise nothing is selling 🙄

View attachment 2495944
I've just watched this... think she misjudged the mark.

Anyone seen Emma's vlog? I'm assuming the candles emma made are in the new branding

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.