Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I didn’t understand. He’s only in year 7 so why would they do transition then?
it confused me as well- I wonder if it’s just like an event being held at the college for Y7s like an art worksop and she’s classed it as an open day??? Not sure if a college/ sixth form would be interested in an open day for Y7 when they’re all marketing to Y11s at the moment (in my area anyway)

Reactions: 2
Her new insta pic. She looks bloated, manly and that forced closed mouth smile makes her nose look massive.

Reactions: 3
Her new insta pic. She looks bloated, manly and that forced closed mouth smile makes her nose look massive.
All I can see is that the way she's hunched over is making her chest lopsided. If your child was wearing their cardigan like that you'd be telling them to pull their sleeves up and stop being daft.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.