Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is one of the standard cheap as chips Costco cakes. I know some rave about them but a friend got one for her son's birthday party and I found the icing to be horribly over sweet and fake, def not butter cream. Perfect for a kids party with 20 guests but I'd have expected something higher quality, and decorated, to be served at a vowel renewal party to be honest. She's obviously scrimped on the party!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is one of the standard cheap as chips Costco cakes. I know some rave about them but a friend got one for her son's birthday party and I found the icing to be horribly over sweet and fake, def not butter cream. Perfect for a kids party with 20 guests but I'd have expected something higher quality, and decorated, to be served at a vowel renewal party to be honest. She's obviously scrimped on the party!
I feel like they’re fine cakes. I’ve had some before and never had a complaint about them but you’re right she could have at least got one that was decorated. Or even bloody decorated it herself after she got it home!! That’s literally what they’re designed for. You’re not supposed to just serve them plain white.

Reactions: 5
I think we can all concur the party looks more "dead on it's feet" than "death til us party". The food looks sparse and cheap, zero effort, the decorations are pants. It looks as if next door turned up unannounced and she scrambled through her cupboards to produce an ad hoc party. Which is weird seeing as she's been planning this for months. It's clear all thought about was selfies in front of a tinsel curtain. The guy in the chair in the shed looks bored senseless. Or maybe he's hungry.

The biscuits looked cute though... all 6 of them.

Oh and the photo of the mismatched glassware, i cannot quite fathom whether she uploaded that in error or if it's an attempt at being artsy and eclectic. Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m assuming she’d told people there wouldn’t be actual food offered at this party? Cos a handful of pretzels and an unfinished cake would be really offensive otherwise.
Even if we just have a few friends over to watch the footy we put on a couple of pizzas etc.

Reactions: 8
Can't get over the party photos.
The phrase 'til death do us party' is not as witty as she thinks, it sounds stupid.

Serving up the Costco cake PLAIN and showing a photo of it cut into, why? And the random glass wear?

Reactions: 11
The sweetcorn teeth - like you I didn’t want to say it but.. well yes. Poor lad.

ella - looks bored shitless.

party? - depressing and well deprived?! No food, barely any guests, so can imagine the atmosphere was as such.

Lees never mentioned Family - weird. You just know they think she’s a narcissistic cow and prob just stay away. Well, can’t argue with that can we?

As for her? - yes wholly feeling herself, at the “party” in the booth, hogging the limelight no matter who else is in shot, so much so we needed apparently an after party video of her talking to her, apparently for her “viewers” or “subscribers” or whatever they’re called. Just so she could look at herself on the screen a bit more…

hmmmm true happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Starting to think Emma exaggerated her mum being unwell to get out of having to go to that 'party' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Starting to think Emma exaggerated her mum being unwell to get out of having to go to that 'party' 😂
I wonder what Em and Chris were going to go dressed as? I think Em would have been a full on witch with a green face like grotbags and Chris hmmm I’m thinking a scarecrow with a big plaid shirt, rosy cheeks and a straw hat 🤣

Edit to add: Hold on, did you have to go dressed as a dead celeb? wow Caz dressing as Olivia Newton-John is tasteless, she’s barely cold!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Em and Chris were going to go dressed as? I think Em would have been a full on witch with a green face like grotbags and Chris hmmm I’m thinking a scarecrow with a big plaid shirt, rosy cheeks and a straw hat 🤣

Edit to add: Hold on, did you have to go dressed as a dead celeb? wow Caz dressing as Olivia Newton-John is tasteless, she’s barely cold!
Mik said in her vlog Em was supposed to go as Marilyn Monroe! So as soon as she pulled out Mik nicked that idea. Bit awkward I must say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen her videos for a few years. Has she got that dog she never walks? A Vegas wedding 🤣🤣 it’ll be tackier than her cheap nail glue
Me neither, I think I watched her for a few months years ago and blocked her YouTube take sure she didn't come up on my recommendations, I've no idea what she did to warrant that but I think it was her arsey comments to viewers, I totally forgot she existed until I was looking through tattle 🤣

Reactions: 4
Noooo she didn’t 😳 that is disgusting less then six weeks since she died duck. And milo as a child dressing as someone who was accused of X I can’t even

I think Emma would have made a cracking Grotbags!

Dodgy Mik pinching her idea when she couldn’t come! Always said they were frenemies! Maybe Chris was going as Uncle Buck?

So Mik’s brother might have been Bob Marley then? Poor choice 😬

Olivia Newton-John, too soon.

Milo as MJ, grim.

Wonder who Shane went as?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.