Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone who looks so haggard and has awful skin think they look like hot tit…. Honestly why does she think she’s so fit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she thought her shape-wear video would go viral with the thumbnail but in all honesty when I first saw it it my first thought was WTF is THAT!? Took me a few seconds to even realise it was her body in shape-wear. The shadow has done the opposite to what she thought it would lmao

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t get past the massive over pronunciation of DONKIN donuts. Honestly as soon as I heard that, I turned it off 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't usually notice her pronunciation but her saying Donkin Donuts made me replay it about 5 times to make sure she really did say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Milo went to his childminders so she could get a tattoo? Why can’t her dad occupy him for a few hours? Because her mum was getting one! He doesn’t seem like the hardest kid to entertain either

• Wow
Isn’t it normal to spend a few hours alone at 11?
Not really, most kids don’t start staying home alone for a while until high school. He’s only 10 (I think?), and in the UK the guidance is that kids under 12 aren’t ‘usually’ mature enough to be left alone.

also he seems like he’s quite young behaviour wise anyway so I don’t think he seems ready to be left home alone.

Reactions: 3
It seemed like a lot of kids I knew walked home from school/got the bus and could spend a few hours alone at home when I was around 11, but he does seem quite immature for his age.

She's recorded a podcast about losing 22lbs as well. I don't see where one and a half stone has come off but good for her I guess.

I listened to a bit and, surprise surprise, it's her saying the exact same thing as she says in at least two videos. I'd bore myself shitless repeating the same stories that many times. It's word for word the same stoff and I've not even watched or listened to it all.
I lost a stone once and couldn't work out where it had gone from until someone commented my thighs looked amazing now - I measured and sure enough that's where i'd lost it 🥴😁

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming there's going to be two vlogs uploaded today seeing as she promised Saturday would be a fon one.

The matching tattoos.... 😅😆🤣
I'm not sure I can write what i really think

• Haha
I'm assuming there's going to be two vlogs uploaded today seeing as she promised Saturday would be a fon one.

The matching tattoos.... 😅😆🤣
I'm not sure I can write what i really think
We should have made predictions, she goes it’s very classic vegas and a lot of people won’t like it but it’s the one we kept coming back too

I’m going for some dice because I simply can’t be arsed to think of anything else

K🖤 on Shane and Q🖤 on her. Her mum had a tattoo too......£60 for all three! YIKES!.....my future daughter in law had a full thigh Manga dragon (in a watercolour effect) a few months ago at a really good tattooist in Sheffield - it was £80.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
K🖤 on Shane and Q🖤 on her. Her mum had a tattoo too......£60 for all three! YIKES!.....my future daughter in law had a full thigh Manga dragon (in a watercolour effect) a few months ago at a really good tattooist in Sheffield - it was £80.
£20 each? Absolutely no way they’re good quality tattoos… obviously gone for cost over quality. She’ll be complaining she regrets it in a few years time when it’s all blown out and ugly like half the tattoos she’s already got.

Reactions: 10
£20 each? Absolutely no way they’re good quality tattoos… obviously gone for cost over quality. She’ll be complaining she regrets it in a few years time when it’s all blown out and ugly like half the tattoos she’s already got.
I think it was probably £60 for the hour and as they were all small they were just charged for one hour session. The K and Q are so small they’re totally going to crowd and merge as it heals. All that talk for the tiniest insignificant tattoo haha

Reactions: 6
That would be unbelievably cheap though. Was it a friend or trial rate? It’s more like £80 per hour of artistry.

That would be unbelievably cheap though. Was it a friend or trial rate? It’s more like £80 per hour of artistry.
No friend or trial rate. It was £40 an hour and took two hours. There's so many tattooists now so, it's really competitive

Reactions: 2
What in the 14-year-old-emo-Tumblr-account-from-2012 are those tattoos? Very 'Coastal Gronma' indeed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.