Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginny

She'll be blaming the coil for her 'adhd' next too.

She's going to be in for a huge shock when nothing in her life magically improves after it's been taken out...
Getting really pissed off with everyone jumping on the adhd bandwagon because tiktok says so 🙄

Reactions: 7

Camperfan

VIP Member
It's hilarious she thinks it could have sold for £100. Who would pay that for a dirty, damaged bag. The strap was lost on a night out...almost sounds like the bag was grabbed off someone in a mugging if the whole D ring was ripped off in the process!
What bag does she use day to day? I can't say I've every really noticed but having loads of similar bags makes no sense. You'd have thought she'd be looking for nice bags/shoes for her vow renewal instead!

queencarmen

VIP Member
im sure her kids would enjoy that more than traipsing around new york department stores bc her mum thinks she's SJP

evoway13

VIP Member
Why is she shopping in Zara if she's complaining about the small sizes? Zara admit that their customers are in the 18 - 27 age bracket (ie before the hips and boobs fully broaden out)....also, has she ever visited 'Palm Springs'? If you look at colour palettes with 'Palm Springs' online- bright purples, mustards and rich greens are suggested.......what Khila says makes no sense! Zara's products are based on trends in Europe ....like Spain and P:eek:rtugal ...but, Khila would start vomiting mushy peas and her head would spin if she had to mention Europe ....because it's not America!

The Alexander McQueen trainer's are nothing like the cheap pair Shane picked up! 😂

Cherryz haul : aren't the vacuum fresheners for hoovers with bags in them ...like the Henry hoovers? I thought she'd only bought a new hoover recently, so, why does it whiff? We have a dog and a house cat and ours doesn't smell .....

Last edited:

Idntknow

I dnt understand how she isnt bored of editing her own coffee making yet

ive said it before and ill say it again…if you wanna see someone make coffee every day then go to costa. If thats ur entertainment i think u need to get out the house more anyway

Camperfan

VIP Member
I refused to do any type of hormonal contraception after the pill really messed with my body.
Why is it always up to us women to be responsible for contraception.
Me too. It's a shared responsibility not just a woman's.

Back to Mik, not watched her vlogs a few weeks and I'm no wiser following today's ramble what her MO is. She goes on about producing content for the super fans not the haters. But her content is all just as hoc and unplanned. She wouldn't have half the issues over worrying about what she'd said if she actually planned what she's looking to cover in the vlog. She forgets what she was saying half the time, mid point, in today's for example.
Also, she's in prescribed pain killers for her back, yet goes about doing garden projects, laying flooring at her brothers and spends the weekend rearranging a room? If your back is so bad your on pain killers not sure this is wise. Do some stretching or yoga maybe or see a physio?
Lastly, yes, her arms look really flabby in today's vlog, and her face puffy. But still there chugging a coke!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I started listening to her Law of Attraction podcast and she spends almost 5 minutes talking about rebranding her channels then repeats her Taco Bell t shirt story AGAIN! Switched off. Just another outlet to repeat her favourite phrases and stories.

Eta picked another random episode and she's asking if anyone else is feeling a certain way. It's worrying how she just repeats the same things over and over and over.

Last edited:

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Hello Fresh ad with her hair wrapped in a towel. I've always noticed she does this. If she has an actual paid ad she does it with wet hair, no make up, looking like she's just rolled out of bed. Does she think this makes the ad seem more authentic or something? She does it every time.

Vixen88

VIP Member
And losing the plot over that moisturiser! It’s nice, I’ve used it in the past, and would buy again, I like it, but it’s certainly nothing special. Has she either never used a ‘nice’ moisturiser or is she desperate for Kiehls to notice her and send more? If she actually puts her hand in her pocket and repurchases it herself I’ll be surprised. She used to tell us how amazing Pixi was but never actually bought anything from them with her own money.

queencarmen

VIP Member
She couldn't make it any more obvious if she tried that she's reading here... she's on instagram talking about having just received a comment that her c-section pouch is just fat, but looking at her latest video there's no comment of the sort, which means she's just read here and seen that we said that 🙄

HI MIK!
makes me laugh when influencers do that lol "people have been dming me saying blahblahblahblah" like no youve just read it on tattle lol

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
She's definitely addicted to buying stuff! Buys tatt for the thrill then lives with it all piled up unable to get rid.

Also agree it's weird they get hello fresh only for the adults, what do the kids eat?! They aren't little anymore so will eat more adult meals/flavours. So weird! Mine are teens and we eat together several times a week, it's the only time they come out of their rooms otherwise! When her and Lee had the day off she did the after school run then went out to meadowhall and to dinner with Lee. Why on earth didn't they do this while Milo was at school? Poor lad comes home and his parents piss off out.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think she does have ADHD but I don't like the sudden jump from her once being highly offended when people mentioned it to her to it now being her cash cow theme for click bait videos.

Why is she doing another no buy? Surely the millions she’s done before suggest she can’t keep it up.
I think she's skint, hence the no buy, selling her clothes, i predict an attempt at daily vlogging to boost ad revenue. Vlogly. That's my poor attempt at combining vlog and July. Yeah, I'm crap at word play.

I'd watch proper no-buy content but all we'll get is extra coffee making and nonsense talking.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Can imagine her mates in Wetherspoons glazing over as she describes her prefect TV lip for the 18th time?!
Telling them she’s channeling Hamptons costal gronma in her kitchen/dining room and they’re clueless as to what that is, like most people in the north of the UK would be.
Them wondering why her accent sounds so weird these days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Idntknow

Not looking forward to detangling it? Just wash it and use conditioner, if ud done it Sunday morn it wouldn’t be as bad. Its been 3 days!!!

LuckyWillow

In her podcast, why is she talking about having an escape plan for if a snake comes in her front door? What's going on? Did I miss the snake memo?

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Her new expertise is in sun beds. She’s on stories telling everyone to stay away from them.

And whilst she’s correct they’re awful for you, I don’t think anyone needs someone who literally gives herself chemical burns from skincare telling them not to use the sun beds 🙄

Vixen88

VIP Member
I guess its personal preference, I can't take it seriously mostly due to her not actually reading books. I also would be more inclined to give a shit if they were discussing fiction. But maybe that's my personal bias.
Kinda feel similar. At least the odd traditionally read book along the way if you want to do a bok clob. Knowing she works part time and ignores her children and dog, she has the time. I prefer fiction too and have zero interest in her American self help books.
Easter weekend, nice weather, same start time as FA cup semi final, terrible timing.