Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why does everything in Primark have to be ‘like’ something else? Like H&M Home, like Marks and Spencer, like IKEA. If it’s in Primark, it is Primark, if it is in H&M Home it is H&M. If you want a shirt to look like Marks and Spencer, go to Marks and Spencer!

Like that arcade being ‘like’ Vegas. No, it was ‘like’ any other arcade in the UK.

She sounded different in that video. Maybe she’d just had a ‘full fat coke’ from Maccies and was a bit wired.

Reactions: 6

Camperfan

VIP Member
She thinking she's got Pamela Anderson vibes in that swimsuit 😂 it looked so high cut it was painful

Not sure if the bug was a roach or a maybug but no real need to put it on stories, why did she not just Google to find what it is?

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s because I’m 30 but I think higher end makeup with good skincare underneath looks far better on my skin.. I have dry sensitive skin and a lot of cheaper foundations and powders just look horrible on me! Currently using nars light reflecting foundation and the long wear with CT flawless filter and it’s 👌🏻

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
Wearing the gold jacket to the festival was so try hard!
Poor Manny, I mean he's an ugly dog but it's not his fault he has rubbish owners who haven't looked after him properly, he looks over weight still and hasn't this hydrotherapy been going on since last year?

queencarmen

VIP Member
does she not understand the reason there's so many cars on the school run is because most of them have full time jobs they need to get to? jesus christ

fidgetjo

VIP Member
From what I can see, she thinks she has ADHD because she rarely finishes tasks and jumps from one habit to another. All of which can be explained by not getting fulfilment from jay buying stuff which she has been doing for years.

I have worked many ADHD students in my career and she has absolutely no understanding of nuances involved with having ADHD, the symptoms that are being perpetuated on TikTok…she doesn’t struggle with any aspect of her life other than buying hundreds of pounds of stuff to drown out the noise of her, for definite, not-so-trendy mental health issues.
She apparently also thinks her back pain is caused by ADHD…

it has nothing to do with her constantly slouching over a games console or her computer and the constant rearranging of furniture and NEVER doing any exercise.. no it’s her ‘adhd’ causing it 🙄

bystanderbynature

You wonder don’t ya some times?! She is definitely not a you tuber social media influencer name I would brag about watching!

Super analysing my life…. Laughing at her screeching over a cat on her roof and then realising I’m actually the one voluntarily watching this shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
When she talks about work it really makes me wonder what she can be like at her job, and what her colleagues think of her

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Poor Ella imagine being 15 and your mum insists on going clothes shopping with you with boobs swinging everywhere and on camera . I bet that poor girl can’t wait to be free from the embarrassment.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The first half of the vlog seemed to be random 5 second clips again.
'I'm at Tesco
I made a coffee
Here's the dog
Look at the weather
Here's some cheese'
Speaking of which:
Screenshot_20220422-074916_YouTube.jpg

'Fine hair but lots of it' is back again! As is 'TV lips' which I'd forgotten about. Also the spiel about her hair being tangled if she leaves it a day without brushing it..... just brush your hair!

Last edited:

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why does she pretend that doing any type of activity (other than shopping) in the UK is foreign to her?! Making a big fuss of Going to a festival … it’s a one day pop festival hardly Glastonbury. If she was at a festival in America she wouldn’t be making out it was her first time. She’s so weird.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Vlogging on her lonch break. Imagine looking out of the window to see your colleague vlogging about bottery potatoes with her hair shoved up in a clip.

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
her hair looks so unbelievably greasy in those screenshots ew...her scalp must be so itchy and the oil from her hair is probably the reason she gets spots on her back