Mikhila McDaid #10 Life-changing swing and crap Cartier ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had McDonalds then pizza breads on Saturday and a KFC on Sunday. I'm glad I don't share their bathroom.

She's left the cushions outside in the rain again 😐 will they be usable by the time Summer is here?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's going to strip the kitchen units down to 'the wood'.........and then paint them. I take it she's been watching US youtubers on how do to this. Their high gloss kitchens are made from MDF.....ours are made from melamine faced chipboard......this WILL be fon ..........

Reactions: 5
She’s going to trash her kitchen! Look forward to watching that mess.

Reactions: 9
She’s going to trash her kitchen! Look forward to watching that mess.
Just watching now and that was my thought exactly!
Can't believe her weekend day is just sat around watching TV and playing SIMs most of the day. She says they don't do much at the weekend, as a mother of two?! Most weekends I have so much to do there isn't much time to sit about!
KFC and McDonald's? She's def starting to put on some middle age weight, double chin flabby arms. Not sure she'll be able to keep this unhealthy diet up for much longer without consequences for her long term health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They had McDonalds then pizza breads on Saturday and a KFC on Sunday. I'm glad I don't share their bathroom.

She's left the cushions outside in the rain again 😐 will they be usable by the time Summer is here?
Their family diet is appalling. She's so slovenly. All the process crap shows in her face. Bloated, puffy, greasy and looks mid 40s.

Just watching now and that was my thought exactly!
Can't believe her weekend day is just sat around watching TV and playing SIMs most of the day. She says they don't do much at the weekend, as a mother of two?! Most weekends I have so much to do there isn't much time to sit about!
KFC and McDonald's? She's def starting to put on some middle age weight, double chin flabby arms. Not sure she'll be able to keep this unhealthy diet up for much longer without consequences for her long term health.
I don't know anyone my age with (or without for that matter) kids that sits around all weekend playing computer games by themselves. Why don't they do days out?

Reactions: 6
She's going to strip the kitchen units down to 'the wood'.........and then paint them. I take it she's been watching US youtubers on how do to this. Their high gloss kitchens are made from MDF.....ours are made from melamine faced chipboard......this WILL be fon ..........
I attempted to paint my melamine kitchen. Worst mistake EVER. too much effort. Sanding priming painting, That still reacted/ bubbled. In the end my mr sprayed them in car paint ( his job)
Few months later we just decided on getting a new kitchen and doing it properly.

Honestly, with stoff like this diy just doesn't cut it unless you're an expert.

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ she tiling the kitchen. I actually can’t wait to see how much of a mess she makes at that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ she tiling the kitchen. I actually can’t wait to see how much of a mess she makes at that
Hope she does it right, cos if one tile is off that’s all you’re going to see! Why not just make a proper investments into the house ffs

She doesn’t do anything at the weekend for 2 reasons - she’s selfish and if it’s not American / USA influenced, she’s not interested.

She might as well just write off the entire house at this point! What a mess she has done!

Reactions: 3
Instead of spending thousand's on trips to the USA , why doesn't she just invest in a new kitchen if it's bothering her so much? She's in that kitchen 355 days of the year (if you count two USA 5 day holidays)

• Haha
Her tiling the kitchen is gonna as well as her doing up her shed bar has! 🙈🤣 What is this woman on?!

• Haha
I’m not ready to talk about the kitchen tiles yet.

But the amount of junk food! Wasnt it only a few weeks ago she was like starting fresh, to eat better, and saying she wanted to lose weight? Make up your mind!

Reactions: 8
Oh god the tile looks stupid. 1. It’s going the wrong direction for that shape tile 2. There’s a ridiculous 1 inch gap at the top of where it ends before the cupboards 3. You’re supposed to start in the middle so it’s centred she did not 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The kitchen looks crap. It looks like every village hall/work staff room kitchen I've ever been in. Why doesn't she just buy a new kitchen, i don't get it at all.

The kitchen looks crap. It looks like every village hall/work staff room kitchen I've ever been in. Why doesn't she just buy a new kitchen, i don't get it at all.
In fact why does she even need a kitchen, she has greggs and McDonald's on speed dial

• Haha
Oh god the tile looks stupid. 1. It’s going the wrong direction for that shape tile 2. There’s a ridiculous 1 inch gap at the top of where it ends before the cupboards 3. You’re supposed to start in the middle so it’s centred she did not 🙄
All of this. Aren’t they the subway style that are meant to go in a brickwork, staggered pattern horizontally?
The white tiles don’t go with the cream cupboards, but I’m gussing the cupboards might be today’s job.

The money someone buying that house in the future will need to spend putting it right!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.