Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s terrifying watching lucey walking on ice and snow so soon after a C-section, my stomach hurts just thinking about it.
Have they named the baby yet?

Reactions: 2
Oh lads the tile job. That's him annoyed. He kinda knows what he's doing so if he's pissed about the tiles that's a bad job.

Fair play to Miguel being so hands on and DIY savvy doing the bathrooms, but I don’t know how Lucey copes, she’s a lot more chilled out and relaxed as I would be….I’d have had them professionally done and finished before the baby arrived 😂
I do admire their relaxed style of parenting and think they’re a really lovely family…Charlie is clearly a child genius as well 😆

Reactions: 10
I wish Miguel would accept that he should get someone else to do the tiles 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His Instagram honestly is so heartwarming. Don't know how he does it but between the dodgy tiling, his son's mega maths brain, his bff Ian, gorgeous new baby and a very relaxed caring wifey...I love them 🙈🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His Instagram honestly is so heartwarming. Don't know how he does it but between the dodgy tiling, his son's mega maths brain, his bff Ian, gorgeous new baby and a very relaxed caring wifey...I love them 🙈🥰
I agree. When I'm scrolling through Instagram his stories are the ones I always click on and want to see. They are sometimes so random, Charlie being sick in a taxi, whether he got the crust on his sliced loaf of bread, if the tiles have stuck to the wall, Charlie doing homework on the way to school, ordering a big Mac .. I just love it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree. When I'm scrolling through Instagram his stories are the ones I always click on and want to see. They are sometimes so random, Charlie being sick in a taxi, whether he got the crust on his sliced loaf of bread, if the tiles have stuck to the wall, Charlie doing homework on the way to school, ordering a big Mac .. I just love it 🤣🤣
Same here - just so wholesome and genuine. It never feels like he's putting it on just for Instagram - just sharing their lovely family life and relaxed home. He's a breath of fresh air 🙂

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm trying to get into the habit of cooking more regularly and really like Miguel's no-fuss approach. Any recommendations for which of his cookbooks to start with? Really just looking for quick, simple meal ideas.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm trying to get into the habit of cooking more regularly and really like Miguel's no-fuss approach. Any recommendations for which of his cookbooks to start with? Really just looking for quick, simple meal ideas.
I'd say Fast and Fresh is really good, as is the Storecupboard one. World of Books have some of the older ones really cheap. I've got most of them and rate them all.

His recipes are everything Jack Monroe's ought to be.

• Heart
I'm actually making one of his recipes tonight, butternut gnocchi with Parma ham and feta, delish! Thinks it's from fast and fresh 🤔

• Heart
Prime hydration doesn’t have caffeine, only the prime energy drinks in a can do.