Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to be struggling a bit at the minute, I hope he's OK.. I dont agree with him promoting surgery but I don't think he's a bad person

Reactions: 3
I do like him, I sometimes think he doesn't do himself any favors, but he's not a bad person, I'd say he has demons, but don't we all, I do hope he is OK, he really has takin his mums death bad, which to me makes him a good person

Its common knowledge that he had all his teeth fixed at a local dentist but is still recommending this clinic to people, its immoral..But shows that he would rather let people go for substandard care that he's aware of than forfeit his commission..All about the money for Mickey

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is this person saying their original teeth were ruined by sule teeth and they had to get dentures? It’s had to follow what they mean

Hard to follow *

Reactions: 4
Its common knowledge that he had all his teeth fixed at a local dentist but is still recommending this clinic to people, its immoral..But shows that he would rather let people go for substandard care that he's aware of than forfeit his commission..All about the money for Mickey
He’s on fb giving out to people for using his name, and he’s the one who recommended that company except when things go wrong he’s on crying looking for sympathy. He’s a bloody dose, don’t know how people can listen to his shite

What is he saying on FB?

I thought he worked for that SULE place does he not? He’s certainly made out that he is

Reactions: 1
It's all a bit mad, the woman that had her teeth ruined to me was looking for freebies off sule to advertise, she seems desperate, but if you go to turkey for anything it's on your own head, and mickey is taking a big chance working for them, advertising, as there's defs going to be someone not happy, I'm getting from it that there was something already wrong with the ladies gums, so it went pear shaped, but I may be wrong! No chance would I go to turkey an let someone file my teeth down 🙄

Reactions: 1
She saying she brought over a large sum of cash to him from Turkey but sure Mickey is innocent and well rared he would never do anything dodgy 🤣🤣

• Haha
But he makes no secret of the fact he works with them? So if they did give him cash I don’t get what the big deal is?

Also if she went there under his recommendation it’s still not his fault surely??

Just putting it out there I don’t know the man or think much of him, I just see a lot on here. But if a friend recommended a restaurant to me and I went and got food poisoning there it’s hardly my friends fault?

He can promote it all he wants but I’m not tempted to go there because I know it’s a bad idea. If she thought it was a good idea it’s on her in my opinion

But he makes no secret of the fact he works with them? So if they did give him cash I don’t get what the big deal is?

Also if she went there under his recommendation it’s still not his fault surely??

Just putting it out there I don’t know the man or think much of him, I just see a lot on here. But if a friend recommended a restaurant to me and I went and got food poisoning there it’s hardly my friends fault?

He can promote it all he wants but I’m not tempted to go there because I know it’s a bad idea. If she thought it was a good idea it’s on her in my opinion
I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute tit show, let’s be honest.

Reactions: 9
I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute tit show, let’s be honest.
Awwww 10000% I agree with you..

Like I don’t agree with ANYONE promoting anything medical that they’ve no knowledge about. I think it’s terrible. BUT I also think he’s a very simple person who believes himself that they did a great job on him so no harm recommending or promoting them. Which is wrong obviously. I genuinely don’t think he’d be doing it with the knowledge that what they’re doing is medically wrong in NI. He sees it as a cheap cosmetic surgery and a free holiday, doubt he has the cop on to know why it’s so cheap.
But any clown who’s stupid enough to go there for anything will buy into anything anyone says, whether it’s him or not.

Reactions: 2
Ack I think is is a good creatur, maybe a wee bit innocent and a wee bit of a dose but I honestly thing he has only good in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2