Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of work he's had done makes him look like someone's took a footpump to him and he's fit to burst... How can anyone look at the atrocious quality of the work he's had done and think he's someone to listen to for recommending surgeons??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
His son is a lovely fella..hes an absolute gem

Has he had another hair transplant.. doesn't say much for the clinic of this is his 2nd
This is normal.
When get a transplant, I think they only fill the bald spots. But men will still continue to lose the rest of the hair in areas that weren't touched.

Reactions: 1
This is normal.
When get a transplant, I think they only fill the bald spots. But men will still continue to lose the rest of the hair in areas that weren't touched.
Or the new hair grows thin and they go for round 2 to help thicken it up

It depends on the hair they take out. Not sure it can be used to slate the clinic cos every head and hair is different 🤷🏻‍♀️

The amount of work he's had done makes him look like someone's took a footpump to him and he's fit to burst... How can anyone look at the atrocious quality of the work he's had done and think he's someone to listen to for recommending surgeons??
Sad thing is he looked so nuch better befire, he looks awful now

Reactions: 3
Or the new hair grows thin and they go for round 2 to help thicken it up

It depends on the hair they take out. Not sure it can be used to slate the clinic cos every head and hair is different 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, can't slate clinics for this cause its something that happens at all of them. Even rich celebrities who do to the best places has this happen them

Ah he’s not the worst. I’d say he has a good heart. I had a relative in the hospital and he made her day, use to come in and treat her like a queen and she said he sang to them all too. Said it was better than a hotel 😂

Ah he’s not the worst. I’d say he has a good heart. I had a relative in the hospital and he made her day, use to come in and treat her like a queen and she said he sang to them all too. Said it was better than a hotel 😂
He knows how to entertain tbf to him, no matter what age he can charm anyone

But the other things are why we made the thread 🤣

Why does he take screenshots of his own Snapchat rather than just hitting save. That way there no stupid Snapchat icons on the picture

I’ve only been around him once and he was by far the loudest in the room and was almost of putting to everyone else

Years ago he was performing in a restaurant in town… his antics put me off then. Absolutely no need when people are trying to enjoy their dinner.

So his new clinic is supposed to be open from today. But he's away in Belfast till Friday so he'll get back to people then ! Why not wait till Friday to open the clinic then. Or why not stay at home and concentrate on your new clinic instead of a break away

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So his new clinic is supposed to be open from today. But he's away in Belfast till Friday so he'll get back to people then ! Why not wait till Friday to open the clinic then. Or why not stay at home and concentrate on your new clinic instead of a break away
His clinic? 😳