Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to begin?

Mickey Doherty is a Derry man who became the golden child of the city where no serious party was without him as MC and main entertainer.

He recently became popular on Toni Tiny Tears thread due to him promoting a Turkish clinic where you can get new gnashers, a wee bitta hair transplanted and of course the Derry favourite - gastric band.

While some members felt that this was what he was sent here to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ others told tales of coercion 🤔

Further stories surfaced where it seems like our Mickey isn't the angel he portrays with refusals to be an MC for the evening if he didn't get a specific barman's number. 👀

The entertainment continues...... ☕☕☕☕☕☕
Heard he overcharged at a breast cancer event in Donegal, claimed if he knew it was for charity he'd of done it for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These fundraisers are all just to feed his own ego..I do not agree with GoFundMe pages for deaths(unless to support a charity) or when ppl are sick or when houses burn etc (that's why I pay house insurance). That may sound harsh but we live in a benefit society where there are allowances and grants for everything..I may sound harsh but I have my own 2 set charities close to my heart that I give to regualrly

• Heart
Reactions: 11